• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Vic Mignogna

7360 posts in this topic

Posted

they're basically just mad that a site dedicated to snowflakes isn't jerking him off
like clockwork, everyone will simultaneously jump on the same thing to hate cause nobody can actually put more than a braincell in their decision making.

kf forgot that in the spirit of mockery, there are no sides. worshiping rackets sort of defeats the purpose. makes you wonder why they don't have anything to add besides a screenshot of PULL with "wow these people are fucking retards" as if nicky R didn't do that himself 20 seconds ago.

Posted

Lmao let them be mad. Their anger fuels me. :happee:

Posted

This HAD to explode the week I start a new job. :D

But I will raise a glass to the stalwarts here, since Ive only been here a month. Kudos to you all. 

Posted

My god, it feels so good to see all of Vic’s bullshit laid out as the ridiculous circus it is. 

Fecmm40.jpg

Honk honk.

31DF583E-D3E1-4A4F-B2E0-FF8A8258ADB2.thu

Posted

My god, it feels so good to see all of Vic’s bullshit laid out as the ridiculous circus it is. 

Fecmm40.jpg

Honk honk.

Oh man, wheres the one the lickers made of him being Freddie Kruger, completely ambivalent of what Freddie actually was (cough pedo serial killer), and that it basically looked like Ty in a fedora? (M'lady)

Posted

They do realize many many people have attempted to drag PULL into court and it never saw the light of day for reason? Man, Lickers are so sad and desperate. They don't have a lot in life do they?

Lmao the Lickers have formed a collective that functions just like a giant flake that's currently in the stage of shaking their fist at PULL and threatening to sue PULL or tear it down. They should ask Keeks and Randa how that went for them. 

Oh man, wheres the one the lickers made of him being Freddie Kruger, completely ambivalent of what Freddie actually was (cough pedo serial killer), and that it basically looked like Ty in a fedora? (M'lady)

I love that they could've chosen literally any other slasher villain and the joke would've worked but the galaxy brains chose the one that's a pedo. 

Posted

Dicknose lawyer said he’ll be dedicating a stream to PULL, so an invasion is to be expected.

wouldn't it be funny if we also add more comments here during his stream just to spite him? provided that we stay on topic of course. 

lickers, get a life. go learn japanese or watch your anime subbed, at least. then you'll get a revelation on how awful vic's work is and how he does not deserve to be defended on THAT MUCH. i'm not saying that people who are more famous with more talents who sexually harass deserve WKs, but wasting your life defending vic is seriously a weird hill to die on. 

I've been wondering for YEARS on why Vic doesn't really do voice work other than anime. I mean, if he did more videogames voice work surely that's his chance to get internationally recognized - english-voice games, even dubbed, is being sold all over the world. I'm glad he did not at this rate, but i cant help but wonder if he can't really secure any gig with videogames voice acting or stuffs outside funi is it because he's just that bad, people want to avoid recording room horror stories with their female casts, or no one's biased with his religious views during casting? or all of them? idk 

Posted

Dicknose lawyer said he’ll be dedicating a stream to PULL, so an invasion is to be expected.

wouldn't it be funny if we also add more comments here during his stream just to spite him? provided that we stay on topic of course. 

lickers, get a life. go learn japanese or watch your anime subbed, at least. then you'll get a revelation on how awful vic's work is and how he does not deserve to be defended on THAT MUCH. i'm not saying that people who are more famous with more talents who sexually harass deserve WKs, but wasting your life defending vic is seriously a weird hill to die on. 

I've been wondering for YEARS on why Vic doesn't really do voice work other than anime. I mean, if he did more videogames voice work surely that's his chance to get internationally recognized - english-voice games, even dubbed, is being sold all over the world. I'm glad he did not at this rate, but i cant help but wonder if he can't really secure any gig with videogames voice acting or stuffs outside funi is it because he's just that bad, people want to avoid recording room horror stories with their female casts, or no one's biased with his religious views during casting? or all of them? idk 

Posted (edited)

I got to bed and miss all the fun. Being old and having a job sucks. Boo. 

But honestly does Reiketa (I don't care enough to spell his name right) seriously think he is the first to go after PULL? People have been trying to sue PULL for years and guess what? 

Nothing. Ever. Happened. 

So hey Cheeseball lawyer can waste all his money on a lawsuit that will never amount to anything. Fine by me. Serves him right to lose all his money for his shit actions. But I guess he'll just make another gofundme. 

giphy.gif

Edited by Senpai Trash

Posted

Every document dished out by Casey S. Erick has been de-fucking-licious. Like... sorry-not-sorry Ty but I have no idea how you thought advising Vic to go through with this would have been good. Like it's honestly sad that the summary had to include he and Rekieta and not just a generic "Vic got legal counsel". 

And it's so wild seeing PULL cited by the defense. Like flakes usually say they're the ones who are going to sue. It feels a little crazy knowing that these people have all seen my summary (which I still stand by btw... i wish i spent more time doing direct links to information from forums).  :alpacaheadshake:

Your summary was very well done and helpful for anyone new to the whole thing. Since PULL has now been brought up by the Defense I wonder if Ty will talk about it too. "Your honor Senpai Trash and Heather Chandler are mean and called my client Vic McNugget!"

Also their BS is hypocritical as fuck. They've hounded Monica because she dated illich Guardiola in college and a decade later he got involved with a minor. And by their new round of goalpost moving because Guardiola went and married the girl in Vegas with her parents permission (disgusting I know), after his arrest the charges were dropped he is 'innocent'. Legally he's an innocent man but, morally he's guilty as fuck. 

Yeah cuz 15/16 is a minor but age of consent so technically not a minor I GUESS even though it's factually under 18

This sounds like Onision's arguments about what age he's attracted to. If you're escaping statutory rape by an age technically statewise, I'm still comfortable saying I think you're disgusting. Not to mention of age or not in her account he forced himself on her. Of age or not isn't some gotcha moment for the Lickers. Other people who were minors at the time came forward and talked about his grooming behaviors. Like giving tween girls his cell number and talking with them regularly. What business does a 40ish year old man (at the time) have giving his personal cell number to tweens when he is neither related nor some close family friend (even that would raise eyebrows)? On top of that they're literally his fangirls furthering the power imbalance even further. 

And that's something that all the Licker's can't seem to understand because of their black & white viewpoints and immature understanding of justice and the reality of our court system. It is possible to be legally innocent and morally guilty or morally innocent and legally guilty. The law, our systems it's all susceptible to human error. Every outcome depends on the sort of people in the room. The lawyers, the judge, the jury (if it's a jury trial), and even the plaintiff and defendant. If one lawyer under performs in a courtroom, even if they have all the evidence in the world, it can effect the outcome. The voir dire (jury selection) effects the outcome. The behavior of the plaintiff and defendant can effect the outcome especially in a jury trial. There is no foolproof system. 

Look at that court that gave that college kid community service for raping an unconscious woman who had eyewitnesses to the whole thing who were sober and had zero ties to either! Obviously that's crim court but, it underlines the fact that our system is not some all knowing, omnipotent force for black and white justice. 

IMO Vic's range as a VA is abysmal. From his music I've heard it's not much better there either. So that combined with him being a nightmare to work with because of the harassment and demanding behavior are why I'm going to guess no one outside of anime will touch him

Posted

I got to bed and miss all the fun. Being old and having a job sucks. Boo. 

But honestly does Reiketa (I don't care enough to spell his name right) seriously think he is the first to go after PULL? People have been trying to sue PULL for years and guess what? 

Nothing. Ever. Happened. 

So hey Cheeseball lawyer can waste all his money on a lawsuit that will never amount to anything. Fine by me. Serves him right to lose all his money for his shit actions. But I guess he'll just make another gofundme. 

giphy.gif

I just watched a chunk of the VOD of his livestream from last night and he really does lose his shit pretty spectacularly. Like I hope he takes blood pressure meds because he looked like he was one more deposition away from a heart attack. 

Posted

I'm just impressed they can remain this pissed for this long. I'd have assumed they'd be drafted into some other idiot crusade by now. And man, the trolling's been weak as hell. I could just throw a die and predict what they'll do and say next.

Posted

And man, the trolling's been weak as hell. I could just throw a die and predict what they'll do and say next.

They do have to take a break from their OMG fake outrage every now and then. Give it a couple of days and they'll be back to their normal insane screaming and baseless ranting.

Posted (edited)

Watch so many get frustrated with the first post system in place to avoid the bots. 

they're basically just mad that a site dedicated to snowflakes isn't jerking him off
like clockwork, everyone will simultaneously jump on the same thing to hate cause nobody can actually put more than a braincell in their decision making.

kf forgot that in the spirit of mockery, there are no sides. worshiping rackets sort of defeats the purpose. makes you wonder why they don't have anything to add besides a screenshot of PULL with "wow these people are fucking retards" as if nicky R didn't do that himself 20 seconds ago.

The defense has a good reason to put PULL into the legal document. The thread started February 7th in 2017. It started before I and some others commenting were members for a start.

We also have links to other sources in our First post. I should point out I archived the horror stories tumblr using archive.is  or archive.fo as it is now. (Though really the archive.is button still leads to the right site so whatever. ) So even if the tumblr url got caught in tumblr's silly habit of adding -blog to some usernames (even if they already have -blog on the username you'd be surprised one rp partner of mine has -blog-blog-blog-blog on one of their old accounts) you can just pull it up using the original url on archive.is 

Also I looked at the gaia one b/c I hadn't seen it and I'm connecting with Cysic since both our first reactions were basically the same. 

nKa66v6.png

Edited by CareyAisha
I put own instead of old theres reasons I'm not studying law for a degree and my dyslexia is one of them

Posted (edited)

Every document dished out by Casey S. Erick has been de-fucking-licious. Like... sorry-not-sorry Ty but I have no idea how you thought advising Vic to go through with this would have been good. Like it's honestly sad that the summary had to include he and Rekieta and not just a generic "Vic got legal counsel". 

And it's so wild seeing PULL cited by the defense. Like flakes usually say they're the ones who are going to sue. It feels a little crazy knowing that these people have all seen my summary (which I still stand by btw... i wish i spent more time doing direct links to information from forums).  :alpacaheadshake:

Googled Kessler Collins (the law firm Casey Erick works at)

Found a couple interesting 1-star reviews:

BLUD RAHVEN
1 review
★☆☆☆☆ 6 hours ago
Case was lost because of the garbage heap of a legal document they put together as an answer to a lawsuit against me. Thanks, Casey.

Ryan Bramwell
1 review
★☆☆☆☆ 3 days ago
<nothing written>

Kessler_Collins.thumb.JPG.fc52061e2a9ac7

And looked at the people who left those recent one-star ratings...

BLUD_RAHVEN.thumb.JPG.05a248e7efc9095a47Ryan_Bramwell.thumb.JPG.2ad131a7e516ed0e

Something feels off. I can't quite put my finger on it /s

Edited by Pierced Areolas
Darn images