• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Vic Mignogna

8514 posts in this topic

Posted

And man, the trolling's been weak as hell. I could just throw a die and predict what they'll do and say next.

They do have to take a break from their OMG fake outrage every now and then. Give it a couple of days and they'll be back to their normal insane screaming and baseless ranting.

Posted (edited)

Dicknose lawyer said he’ll be dedicating a stream to PULL, so an invasion is to be expected.

Watch so many get frustrated with the first post system in place to avoid the bots. 

they're basically just mad that a site dedicated to snowflakes isn't jerking him off
like clockwork, everyone will simultaneously jump on the same thing to hate cause nobody can actually put more than a braincell in their decision making.

kf forgot that in the spirit of mockery, there are no sides. worshiping rackets sort of defeats the purpose. makes you wonder why they don't have anything to add besides a screenshot of PULL with "wow these people are fucking retards" as if nicky R didn't do that himself 20 seconds ago.

The defense has a good reason to put PULL into the legal document. The thread started February 7th in 2017. It started before I and some others commenting were members for a start.

We also have links to other sources in our First post. I should point out I archived the horror stories tumblr using archive.is  or archive.fo as it is now. (Though really the archive.is button still leads to the right site so whatever. ) So even if the tumblr url got caught in tumblr's silly habit of adding -blog to some usernames (even if they already have -blog on the username you'd be surprised one rp partner of mine has -blog-blog-blog-blog on one of their old accounts) you can just pull it up using the original url on archive.is 

Also I looked at the gaia one b/c I hadn't seen it and I'm connecting with Cysic since both our first reactions were basically the same. 

nKa66v6.png

Edited by CareyAisha
I put own instead of old theres reasons I'm not studying law for a degree and my dyslexia is one of them

Posted (edited)

Every document dished out by Casey S. Erick has been de-fucking-licious. Like... sorry-not-sorry Ty but I have no idea how you thought advising Vic to go through with this would have been good. Like it's honestly sad that the summary had to include he and Rekieta and not just a generic "Vic got legal counsel". 

And it's so wild seeing PULL cited by the defense. Like flakes usually say they're the ones who are going to sue. It feels a little crazy knowing that these people have all seen my summary (which I still stand by btw... i wish i spent more time doing direct links to information from forums).  :alpacaheadshake:

Googled Kessler Collins (the law firm Casey Erick works at)

Found a couple interesting 1-star reviews:

BLUD RAHVEN
1 review
★☆☆☆☆ 6 hours ago
Case was lost because of the garbage heap of a legal document they put together as an answer to a lawsuit against me. Thanks, Casey.

Ryan Bramwell
1 review
★☆☆☆☆ 3 days ago
<nothing written>

Kessler_Collins.thumb.JPG.fc52061e2a9ac7

And looked at the people who left those recent one-star ratings...

BLUD_RAHVEN.thumb.JPG.05a248e7efc9095a47Ryan_Bramwell.thumb.JPG.2ad131a7e516ed0e

Something feels off. I can't quite put my finger on it /s

Edited by Pierced Areolas
Darn images

Posted

Man those reviews. Not surprising though but man I do love Gaia for their brutal honesty most of the time. 

Vic always looked to me like one of those old guys still trying to look young and act hip with the kids. I am like is no one really looking at the fact this man is 40/50 years old and he's a predator to young girls? Like we just gonna ignore that Lickers?

Posted

BLUD_RAHVEN.thumb.JPG.05a248e7efc9095a47Ryan_Bramwell.thumb.JPG.2ad131a7e516ed0e

Wow, do they know how NOT to make it obvious?

Posted

Wow, do they know how NOT to make it obvious?

They really just suck at the internet lol

Posted

Im just going to chime in here:

more so with the Yelp reviews, but even Google reviews can get you sued if:

*Personal feelings are involved. 

*Blatantly obvious you never received services rendered

While reviews are protected under the 1st Amendment, if you deliberately slander or defame someone you can and may likely get sued. As Rekieta put it (Paraphrased): Speech is free. Actions from it are not. 

Sources:

https://www.freshbooks.com/blog/can-you-sue-over-a-bad-review

https://www.urbo.com/content/when-leaving-a-bad-review-gets-you-sued/

Posted (edited)

This reminds me of something that happened several years ago. There was a diner in Maine called Marcy's. A lot of people got butthurt because the owner told a two year-old to stop screeching and disrupting the other customers. People got on FaceBook and gave her establishment 1 star reviews and make up bullshit stories even though they never ate there.

Edited by Amalthea

Posted

Those "reviews" are the funniest things I've seen all week. The ISWV crowd are comedy gold at this point. They've been eating away at themselves so much lately that I'm not surprised they would do something so stupid, especially something that could risk getting themselves into some legal trouble.

Posted

Those "reviews" are the funniest things I've seen all week. The ISWV crowd are comedy gold at this point. They've been eating away at themselves so much lately that I'm not surprised they would do something so stupid, especially something that could risk getting themselves into some legal trouble.

they legitimately share like a single braincell between the thirty of them, i swear to god lmfao. 

Posted

They know we can report those reviews right? 

Or that people can contact google about the current case and have them removed? 

Posted

Notice also how those 1 star reviews all have NO picture. Hmmm. Hmmm. Also names sound hella fake. 

ISWV needs to stop acting like they are the best at infiltrating because they aren't. In fact they need to take lessons from Miranda herself. That's sad that Miranda can do a better job at infiltrating than ISWV. Amateurs. 

Posted

Notice also how those 1 star reviews all have NO picture. Hmmm. Hmmm. Also names sound hella fake. 

ISWV needs to stop acting like they are the best at infiltrating because they aren't. In fact they need to take lessons from Miranda herself. That's sad that Miranda can do a better job at infiltrating than ISWV. Amateurs. 

I mean Chambers was able to tear away a good chunk of lies rather easily by herself partly because they assume they're better at hiding than they are. 

Posted

Taken From ResetEra

Today at 1:44 AM
Black face lawyer is also completely losing it over the document. Lots of screaming and moaning.

Of course he was, they were hoping for an easy payout by getting them to settle but the response states that they either want the case dismissed or they're demanding a jury trial.

He knows Vic is fucked.

What's amazing to me is that he can't shut up about it. If he he was even half the lawyer he claims to be he would know it's not a good idea to discuss open and Active cases online. 

But then again he is blackface lawyer so not to surprising

The response document is pretty danming and shows there is no case here. 

And that's before Funimations response.

Posted

I called this a week ago. And still no Funi response. That one is going to shred souls.