• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Vic Mignogna

8540 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Vic is doing a livestream on an app called Unlocked soon, probably so that he can engage in a pity party with his fans. Maybe somebody here wants to check it out

Goes over the legal stuff in the #kickvic movememnt (i.e people asking for proof, timing, ect) 

I love how she used that ugly ass picture of Vic in a shark hoodie (cosplaying as Rin Matsuoka) as the thumbnail. He looks like a clown

1457577699270.thumb.jpg.9c564ff247ae3528

And of course a few Risembool Racoons are in the comments and elsewhere defending their idol screeching INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY! These stories have been popping up for years and so many people as well as co-workers of his have come forward (often independently of each other) with their stories about their negative experiences with Mr. Greasehair. Even if you don't want to hop onto the #KickVic train, how can you at least not acknowledge that "You know what, something smells fishy here"?

Edited by JunkFood

Posted

Vic has been recast in The Morose Mononokean II. Ian Sinclair Replaced him

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-02-05/vic-mignogna-replaced-in-morose-mononokean-english-dub-cast/.143026

Again get fucked vic

Morose Mononokean news is interesting bc its a funimation title, if anyone kept him it would have been them so I'm wondering if they'll replace him in his popular roles or if it was just this one bc it hasn't been fully recorded yet (theyre simuldubing it so its episode 5 rn). I looked and it seems this role wasn't in the first season

well the CEO just recently steped down so now Vic can't hide behind him or ask him for a favor anymore. Hes shit out of luck because im sure 1/2 the people who works VA for funimation hates him and he can't buddy up to the CEO to keep his job.

Vic is doing a livestream on an app called Unlocked soon, probably so that he can engage in a pity party with his fans. Maybe somebody here wants to check it out

I love how she used that ugly ass picture of Vic in a shark hoodie (cosplaying as Rin Matsuoka) as the thumbnail. He looks like a clown

1457577699270.thumb.jpg.9c564ff247ae3528

And of course a few Risembool Racoons are in the comments and elsewhere defending their idol screeching INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY! These stories have been popping up for years and so many people as well as co-workers of his have come forward (often independently of each other) with their stories about their negative experiences with Mr. Greasehair. Even if you don't want to hop onto the #KickVic train, how can you at least not acknowledge that "You know what, something smells fishy here"?

Let us know how the live stream turns out.:D

Posted

Oh my fucking god. He voiced the new broly? I'm shocked he even gets jobs

Posted (edited)

He has deleted the Facebook post advising people to check out the livestream. Here's the image he posted

51391232_2044138638966753_62008280497059

Let us know how the live stream turns out.:D

Sorry, I only got a few seconds into the stream before I got a message about how I needed a paid subscription to watch him talk shit... no thanks. But I was able to film his intro https://streamable.com/feo2a

5c5a26836730d_kl.thumb.png.36b912e5e8772

He looks stoned

Edited by JunkFood

Posted

Oh my fucking god. He voiced the new broly? I'm shocked he even gets jobs

I think thats basically why people started talking about him again bc the movie was huge and everyone was like why is this guy still getting big roles when we all know hes a creep

Posted

Sorry, I only got a few seconds into the stream before I got a message about how I needed a paid subscription to watch him talk shit... no thanks. But I was able to film his intro https://streamable.com/feo2a

5c5a26836730d_kl.thumb.png.36b912e5e8772

He looks stoned

Is that a f*cking fedora? :hurrplz:

Posted

Is that a f*cking fedora? :hurrplz:

giphy.gif

M'lady

He looks drunk and i wouldn't be surprised if he was.

Posted

Can I say something

I'm just glad that creeps and abusers like Vic are finally getting the boot. Thanks to things like the #MeToo movement, the entertainment industry won't be harboring these monsters anymore.

Posted

Chris Wehkamp(another VA at Funimation) recently spoke up, as well.

Glad to see him speak up about this. He was also at SacAnime last month and I had the pleasure of meeting him.

Posted (edited)

Can I say something

I'm just glad that creeps and abusers like Vic are finally getting the boot. Thanks to things like the #MeToo movement, the entertainment industry won't be harboring these monsters anymore.

His defenders tho. Despited mounting evdience 10+ years worth of it will believe a replaceable VA who has no range (yeah i said it) over Mutiple people and VA who says what a creep he is

biggest offenders is people who want to be taken seriously. Like i get fans coming to his defense but people like 

• Lost Pause
  • Anime America 
  • Anime Outsiders (them especially calling all the VA who spoke out opportunistic even though one hasn't for anime for like a while and the men who spoke out said they never like him to begin with) 
"We can't Verify that" just like you can't verify if he was "Buddies" with everyone at ANN,Crunchroll, and a butt load of popular anime commies

These people want to be taken seriously in the Anime Community but how can they when they are defending a Pedo asshole.

it pisses me off about AO because i supported them when they got or was gettting sued by Tara strong but at this point they can go fuck themselves 

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted

And another one speaks out! 

(This pretty much blew up on my social media for the past couple of days, so I found this!)

Screenshot_20190205-185325_Chrome.thumb.

Posted

You know what's interesting, is one of those who work at Anime America have thanked the VAs who have spoken up against Vic, so my guess is only some at AA are with him, while others are not. Wonder how that's all gonna go down...

Posted

"Any meat to these Allegations"

So all those videos out there aren't good enough proof?

(Also the tweet is linked directly here so heres the archived tweet if they ever try to backpedal  https://archive.fo/XPmD2 ) 

Posted (edited)

Because why would he change now? Hes been geting away with it for so long  he would need a serious wake up call (like going to jail) for him to change now.

Also how DUMB is Vic? to say this shit on a live stream to your fans and think one wasn't gonna try to post it online to combat the #kickvic people

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted

This person worked at Funimation with Vic

Also MarzGurl retweeted the account of a former Risembool Ranger