• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Vic Mignogna

9688 posts in this topic

Posted

I wasn't going to comment on the Supergirl previous pictures as it wasn't Vic related, but this is the second one where the top has a substantial lighter tone across the chest almost like its see-through or stretched or something. Is this a thing with supergirl's clothes or just the artist wanking off?

And seriously girl, if you want to be a cop, its a GED, Entrance Exam, and an academy graduation. You don't really need a Criminal Justice degree, and not like you have a criminal record or felony right? 

...right?

Oh dear lord please tell me she isn't going for a position in law. She would be devoured by them in seconds. 

Also I think she will be getting a criminal record eventually if she keeps this up. :3

Posted

Kind of OT but kind of not

But I just remembered Monty Oum once tweeted about Con Guests that act like they are more important than the world. And how they should be grateful to the fans that got them there.

selfish-png.94206

d505f20e73038afe7f426cbd8b0e6cd5-png.942

I don't know if he knew about Vic's reputation at Cons and decided to add his piece but it just describes Vic to a T.

Posted

Kind of OT but kind of not

But I just remembered Monty Oum once tweeted about Con Guests that act like they are more important than the world. And how they should be grateful to the fans that got them there.

selfish-png.94206

d505f20e73038afe7f426cbd8b0e6cd5-png.942

I don't know if he knew about Vic's reputation at Cons and decided to add his piece but it just describes Vic to a T.

Eh, hard to say on that.  But I’d rather not theory craft a dead person’s intentions.  Leaves a bad taste.

Regarding discord’s, only ones I know of for sure for the ISWV crowd is Vic’s and Nick apparently made one too. 

Posted

Posted

Alright, the blog is now live:

https://vicmicknackahorrorstories.tumblr.com/

(I don't exactly have any photos of him saved cause lol why would I so I used a pic of Dark instead idk. Could use that one shoop of him as that villain in the pink suit LMAO but that'd be stealing the person's shoop??? So idk.......)

I don't know if you know.... but you can "reblog"  stories from other blogs to your blog and if people you add tags to your post (ex. #Vic Mignogna, #KickVic...  then more tumblr users will see your posts.

Is like twitter :)

but with reblogs :)

Posted

Got curious about Super's account, wanted to go see what shenanigans she was getting up to for myself and on the subject of hilarious fanart:

Hidden Content

Dsieda, if you're reading this, please look at pictures of the people you're drawing. You don't have to make a 1/1 recreation of Super's sad mug but you could at least try to be faithful to her actual physical traits.

They really don't know what she really looks like! But then again she photoshops her pics to the end and back so how would they know?? She tries WAY too hard to look like a "uber kawaii animu girl!! (*≧▽≦) "

Yeah she blocked me a while back. Idk when exactly but yeah. It's whatever, though. I still have my old twitter account that she knows nothing about. :haiplz:

Also no....... no don't....... don't ask cons to invite Vic. That's..... that's dangerous. :stoplz: Also some cons are smarter than that and know he's bad news and thus will not invite him. Though if people ask cons to invite him and if said cons know he's bad news lmao good luck on not getting your requests ignored.

I don't know if you know.... but you can "reblog"  stories from other blogs to your blog and if people you add tags to your post (ex. #Vic Mignogna, #KickVic...  then more tumblr users will see your posts.

Is like twitter :)

but with reblogs :)

I'm aware of that, thanks. :3

Posted

Didn't they say that kickvic is inferior for mass blocking or mass deleting? Claire blocks everyone who doesn't agree with her and took down plenty of posts, including her laughing about hanleia being doxed. Yellowflash and some others purged their accounts.

Posted

So they are asking a con to spend their budget inviting someone? I assume cons will reach out to people they want to invite and offer a package for their time, but are they really going to listen to people who spam the con "Invite X I want to see them!!"

I mean what happens if a VA offers their time? The con is going to go "yeah cool, heres a space for you," but no package. 

So anyone with industry knowledge can answer this?

Posted

Didn't they say that kickvic is inferior for mass blocking or mass deleting? Claire blocks everyone who doesn't agree with her and took down plenty of posts, including her laughing about hanleia being doxed. Yellowflash and some others purged their accounts.

Supergirl has me blocked too lmao . Made me laugh my ass off when Voljikai was like YOU GUYS BLOCK EVERYONE FOR THEIR OPINIONS!11 K I'm like 99% sure Imsupergirl11 blocked me for responding for something she posted ages ago :'D . I was like blocked at the beginning of her ban evasion. I'm blocked by a few ISWV people after she made that fake shit about me doxxing people and had one of her white knights  (Yes we are using this term correctly, I've seen a lot of bs about that lately, based on the fanart they want that pussy) post some tweet like "These bitches from PULL are out to doxx you, your families, and everyone in your life and harm you!!11" so that's a thing. I got blocked by a handful of her white knights who have no idea how to read post history. Sorry , but I don't wanna give any ISWV people who do half the shit supergirl and her white knights do to other people the time of day and blocking is AWESOME! 

Posted

Hey, guys. Because Wacketeer's made obnoxious but clear threats against people, you can actually report him, though I don't know if anything Ty Beard has said publicly is actionable.

Where to send, call or fax:
Office of Lawyers Professional Responsibility
1500 Landmark Towers
345 St. Peter Street
St. Paul, MN  55102-1218
(651) 296-3952
(Outstate) 1-800-657-3601
http://lprb.mncourts.govTTY users call MN Relay Service
Toll Free 1-800-627-3529

Link to where you can find the form PDFs here. I recommend a link to the video if it still exists and/or its transcripts. (This and this)

I'll be sending off the letter and calling them up now that my phone's working again, as a Minnesotan.

Posted

im not a laywer but from my outside perspective it looks like its looking like they are both looking for a dissmisal and in Monica case a protective order be issued instead?

Can someone with more Legal knowledge give insight.

Posted

Their response doesn't seem altogether unreasonable. They were given a very short time period to gather evidence, especially given how much Ty was demanding. Including priveledged information as well seemed unreasonable, but what do I know?

Gotta say that it's great they're standing  their ground and responding, but this does mean it'll drag on for longer now.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't one of the things the stans wanted was a chance for him to have a fair case? If that was the goal, it's true that ISWV won; he's getting a chance to argue his case. Whether he wins or loses, Vic is getting his opportunity. Much as I'm sure all of us here would rather see it all crash and burn, it is out of anyone's hands except their lawyers.

Guess I'm just tired if the griping on their side when they are getting what they want: a day with a judge. Why then is there still such drama? If the fear is that he will lose his case, then wouldn't that be completely counter to their argument of demanding he win? As good as the tea has been, they are drawing things out. It's time to believe in the justice system and let what will be be.

That said, I'm hoping that once everything is sorted, it is quick. Monica, Ron and Jamie all deserve some peace after all this. Michele especially deserves the chance to heal and find happiness. (Heck, even VIC needs some time away to reflect on his past actions and how they all lead to this point).

This is a gossip forum, not a jury; why do they all visit just to be outraged? The more they acknowledge our opinions and posts, the more power they give us. The sooner the stans stop fixating on us and more on sending positivity to each other, the happier everyone would be. 

Side note from the soap box: does anyone know anything about Monica and Ron's lawyer? How is their reputation?

Posted

So they are asking a con to spend their budget inviting someone? I assume cons will reach out to people they want to invite and offer a package for their time, but are they really going to listen to people who spam the con "Invite X I want to see them!!"

I mean what happens if a VA offers their time? The con is going to go "yeah cool, heres a space for you," but no package. 

So anyone with industry knowledge can answer this?

It varies a lot. It depends on the potential guest, what type of con it is, the budget, how the guest was contacted (did they contact the con, or did the con reach out), where the con is, where the guest is based, etc. There is no single answer.

A lot of the time, if the guest reaches out to a con and asks to come themselves, it is often either a new VA trying to build up a fan base hoping to get larger roles via a larger fan base, or a guest hoping to get a cheap/free holiday out of  the con. Cons outside North America get a lot of cold call guest inquires from smaller name English voice actors from US/Canada, hoping to get free flights to somewhere a long way away. "Sure, I'll spend 2-3 days at your con. But you pay for flights and I get an extra week in Australia".

Posted

Their response doesn't seem altogether unreasonable. They were given a very short time period to gather evidence, especially given how much Ty was demanding. Including priveledged information as well seemed unreasonable, but what do I know?

Gotta say that it's great they're standing  their ground and responding, but this does mean it'll drag on for longer now.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't one of the things the stans wanted was a chance for him to have a fair case? If that was the goal, it's true that ISWV won; he's getting a chance to argue his case. Whether he wins or loses, Vic is getting his opportunity. Much as I'm sure all of us here would rather see it all crash and burn, it is out of anyone's hands except their lawyers.

Guess I'm just tired if the griping on their side when they are getting what they want: a day with a judge. Why then is there still such drama? If the fear is that he will lose his case, then wouldn't that be completely counter to their argument of demanding he win? As good as the tea has been, they are drawing things out. It's time to believe in the justice system and let what will be be.

That said, I'm hoping that once everything is sorted, it is quick. Monica, Ron and Jamie all deserve some peace after all this. Michele especially deserves the chance to heal and find happiness. (Heck, even VIC needs some time away to reflect on his past actions and how they all lead to this point).

This is a gossip forum, not a jury; why do they all visit just to be outraged? The more they acknowledge our opinions and posts, the more power they give us. The sooner the stans stop fixating on us and more on sending positivity to each other, the happier everyone would be. 

Side note from the soap box: does anyone know anything about Monica and Ron's lawyer? How is their reputation?

Kessler Collins Attorneys at Law

I'm not sure what cases they've done, but they have some awards at the bottom of their website.

Casey Erick

Here is the page that talks about Ron and Monica's lawyer.