• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Vic Mignogna

8076 posts in this topic

Posted

Any volunteers want to bite the bullet and watch the stream tonight?

:darth: no thanks. I'd rather wait for tomorrow to see the papers.

Posted

Have to deal with a late night class, also don't feel like tormenting myself. If I had the gall to I would, but I don't want to

Posted

Yeah, tonight's my night off and I have literally 1000 things that I have to do and would rather do than listen to RacketBall host the Drunken Buzzword Spelling-Bee.

Posted

I like how we all basically are like hell no to watching these dudes xD Go team!

Posted

I like how we all basically are like hell no to watching these dudes xD Go team!

If I wanted to hear an alcoholic spout bullshit, I'd go to a bar."

Posted (edited)

Yeah, I don't want to do it, but I have a lot of work to do tonight. 

Edited by LilBit

Posted

I'll take the L if anyone has a link to where the streams are. I'm doing a lot of work tonight so i can let him be white noise lol

Posted

Sadly I don't have a link, but I believe he uses Streamlabs. 

Posted

I suppose that's fine if I'm free from having to suffer. Plus his little minions will probably tweet about it immediately given the track record lol

Posted

I'll take the L if anyone has a link to where the streams are. I'm doing a lot of work tonight so i can let him be white noise lol

YT mostly on his channel

Posted

3D99BEF2-EBFA-4D49-8D3D-7660CCD64F34.thu Wow, you really showed us VicLickers, Racketfuck, Beard, and Vic. The 15th is over and you have nothing to show for it. The attorney has had at least a month and yet it’s still not ready to be filed?  Please keep screeching about how we’ll all be sorry...by whatever date Nicky tells you? 

Oh my god, I knew today would be choice but, that Racket has to address it is so much better than I hoped. 

CFF3544B-DA56-4F50-B64B-BF5B6242EA87.thuEnjoy your ban, SuperBitch. :haiplz:

Posted

This is one of the funnest tweets I've seen today

They really have no idea about basic facts.

Here's their daily reminder that they were the ones who doxxed:

vicstanders.thumb.jpg.2459f89332efdb1dc5

Posted (edited)

"Trailer of the suits" 

kwjAB5Q.png

(Dude is legalEagle. I needed a reaction image from an actual lawyer for how dumb this is.) 

I like Legal Eagle. I'd rather have him or the Texas Law Hawk as a lawyer over Rekieta and Beard.

Edited by Amalthea

Posted

Off topic, I know, but perhaps my favorite Texas dude that has several years of history screaming into a camera that I'd see on TV when I lived in San Antonio was Jim Adler, who went from "The Tough, Smart Lawyer" to "The Texas Hammer".

Posted

Off topic, I know, but perhaps my favorite Texas dude that has several years of history screaming into a camera that I'd see on TV when I lived in San Antonio was Jim Adler, who went from "The Tough, Smart Lawyer" to "The Texas Hammer".

Is he as crazy as Bryon Wilson the Texas Law Hawk?