• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Vic Mignogna

4876 posts in this topic

Posted

Have to deal with a late night class, also don't feel like tormenting myself. If I had the gall to I would, but I don't want to

Posted

Yeah, tonight's my night off and I have literally 1000 things that I have to do and would rather do than listen to RacketBall host the Drunken Buzzword Spelling-Bee.

Posted

I like how we all basically are like hell no to watching these dudes xD Go team!

Posted

I like how we all basically are like hell no to watching these dudes xD Go team!

If I wanted to hear an alcoholic spout bullshit, I'd go to a bar."

Posted (edited)

Yeah, I don't want to do it, but I have a lot of work to do tonight. 

Edited by LilBit

Posted

I'll take the L if anyone has a link to where the streams are. I'm doing a lot of work tonight so i can let him be white noise lol

Posted

Sadly I don't have a link, but I believe he uses Streamlabs. 

Posted

I suppose that's fine if I'm free from having to suffer. Plus his little minions will probably tweet about it immediately given the track record lol

Posted

I'll take the L if anyone has a link to where the streams are. I'm doing a lot of work tonight so i can let him be white noise lol

YT mostly on his channel

Posted

3D99BEF2-EBFA-4D49-8D3D-7660CCD64F34.thu Wow, you really showed us VicLickers, Racketfuck, Beard, and Vic. The 15th is over and you have nothing to show for it. The attorney has had at least a month and yet it’s still not ready to be filed?  Please keep screeching about how we’ll all be sorry...by whatever date Nicky tells you? 

Oh my god, I knew today would be choice but, that Racket has to address it is so much better than I hoped. 

CFF3544B-DA56-4F50-B64B-BF5B6242EA87.thuEnjoy your ban, SuperBitch. :haiplz:

Posted

This is one of the funnest tweets I've seen today

They really have no idea about basic facts.

Here's their daily reminder that they were the ones who doxxed:

vicstanders.thumb.jpg.2459f89332efdb1dc5

Posted (edited)

"Trailer of the suits" 

kwjAB5Q.png

(Dude is legalEagle. I needed a reaction image from an actual lawyer for how dumb this is.) 

I like Legal Eagle. I'd rather have him or the Texas Law Hawk as a lawyer over Rekieta and Beard.

Edited by Amalthea

Posted

Off topic, I know, but perhaps my favorite Texas dude that has several years of history screaming into a camera that I'd see on TV when I lived in San Antonio was Jim Adler, who went from "The Tough, Smart Lawyer" to "The Texas Hammer".

Posted

Off topic, I know, but perhaps my favorite Texas dude that has several years of history screaming into a camera that I'd see on TV when I lived in San Antonio was Jim Adler, who went from "The Tough, Smart Lawyer" to "The Texas Hammer".

Is he as crazy as Bryon Wilson the Texas Law Hawk?

Posted

Any volunteers want to bite the bullet and watch the stream tonight?

Lmao no thanks. I have enough stuff to do tonight and watching an idiot shout stupid things on his stream isn't one of them.

3D99BEF2-EBFA-4D49-8D3D-7660CCD64F34.thu Wow, you really showed us VicLickers, Racketfuck, Beard, and Vic. The 15th is over and you have nothing to show for it. The attorney has had at least a month and yet it’s still not ready to be filed?  Please keep screeching about how we’ll all be sorry...by whatever date Nicky tells you? 

Oh my god, I knew today would be choice but, that Racket has to address it is so much better than I hoped. 

CFF3544B-DA56-4F50-B64B-BF5B6242EA87.thuEnjoy your ban, SuperBitch. :haiplz:

OHSHIT. :hurrplz::hurrplz: SHE MUST BE SO MAD NOW. LMAO. ENJOY UR BAN. WE WON'T MISS YOU.

Also lololololol so much for the big day, nothing happened, Ricotta needs more time. :harharplz: What a dumbass.