• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Vic Mignogna

4871 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I wander how many deadlines he can afford to be wrong about before everyone turns on him?

Also just checked on the GFM, still $127k.

Edited by Shorterm

Posted

I wander how many deadlines he can afford to be wrong about before everyone turns on him.

Also just checked on the GFM, still $127k.

He got cocky. He got the 100k, he figured doubling that would be easy.

I wouldn't be surprised if the courts see the memes he's suing for and throws it out as frivolous. This is a peak lolsuit

Posted

Translation- "GET OFF MY DICK I NEED MORE TIME TO GET THE PAPERWORK TOGETHER STOP MESSAGING ME!!! YEAH I KNOW  I SAID TODAYS THE DAY BUT SHIT I NEED MORE FUCKING TIME!!!"

To me its so fucking funny.

Hype up the crowd give em a day then when said day comes tells them to wait.

i wonder if they are still gonna believe in Nick or Ty after this?

Posted

"The papers will not be filed today cause it actually got denied and we need to work on it better"

That's what it sounds like to me but then again, a lot of the Vickers are all about how everything should be reported to the cops and I wonder if they ever filed a damn police report...

Posted

Yeah I knew they weren't going to do anything. I called it. And juicy new details my ass they are only saying that to keep the Lickers attached to them.  They ain't got shit. 

Posted

"The papers will not be filed today cause it actually got denied and we need to work on it better"

That's what it sounds like to me but then again, a lot of the Vickers are all about how everything should be reported to the cops and I wonder if they ever filed a damn police report...

Given that a lot of the Vickers are seemingly unable to comprehend reality and live in a fantasy world where things only happen how they think they should, they would likely still be asking "when's court" even if it did get tossed out.

Posted

Given that a lot of the Vickers are seemingly unable to comprehend reality and live in a fantasy world where things only happen how they think they should, they would likely still be asking "when's court" even if it did get tossed out.

I personally feel like they think this is some anime and Vic is the hero in it and everyone else is the villain. Like wake up, this isn't an anime show. If it were Vic would be the villain and the Lickers would be the minions. 

Posted

I personally feel like they think this is some anime and Vic is the hero in it and everyone else is the villain. Like wake up, this isn't an anime show. If it were Vic would be the villain and the Lickers would be the minions. 

For real though: the world isnt black and white.

and the stands really dont get it.

Everyone isn't perfect and we all have our faults.

Vic may be a decent and good man in some aspects  but his actions towards those he doesn't respect or care for shows his inner self.

Monica and the others may not have squeaky clean pasts either but they are coming out now against someone that has gotten away with his bs for so long.

This whole situation will shape conventions and that community for a long time after this which is not a light decision for anyone to make

Posted

Any volunteers want to bite the bullet and watch the stream tonight?

Posted

ONE TWO THREE NOT ME!

Posted

I value my bedtime and Brooklyn99 binging so sadly no

Posted

Not really

Posted

:darth: no thanks. I'd rather wait for tomorrow to see the papers.