• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Vic Mignogna

8076 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I wander how many deadlines he can afford to be wrong about before everyone turns on him?

Also just checked on the GFM, still $127k.

Edited by Shorterm

Posted

I wander how many deadlines he can afford to be wrong about before everyone turns on him.

Also just checked on the GFM, still $127k.

He got cocky. He got the 100k, he figured doubling that would be easy.

I wouldn't be surprised if the courts see the memes he's suing for and throws it out as frivolous. This is a peak lolsuit

Posted

Translation- "GET OFF MY DICK I NEED MORE TIME TO GET THE PAPERWORK TOGETHER STOP MESSAGING ME!!! YEAH I KNOW  I SAID TODAYS THE DAY BUT SHIT I NEED MORE FUCKING TIME!!!"

To me its so fucking funny.

Hype up the crowd give em a day then when said day comes tells them to wait.

i wonder if they are still gonna believe in Nick or Ty after this?

Posted

"The papers will not be filed today cause it actually got denied and we need to work on it better"

That's what it sounds like to me but then again, a lot of the Vickers are all about how everything should be reported to the cops and I wonder if they ever filed a damn police report...

Posted

Yeah I knew they weren't going to do anything. I called it. And juicy new details my ass they are only saying that to keep the Lickers attached to them.  They ain't got shit. 

Posted

"The papers will not be filed today cause it actually got denied and we need to work on it better"

That's what it sounds like to me but then again, a lot of the Vickers are all about how everything should be reported to the cops and I wonder if they ever filed a damn police report...

Given that a lot of the Vickers are seemingly unable to comprehend reality and live in a fantasy world where things only happen how they think they should, they would likely still be asking "when's court" even if it did get tossed out.

Posted

Given that a lot of the Vickers are seemingly unable to comprehend reality and live in a fantasy world where things only happen how they think they should, they would likely still be asking "when's court" even if it did get tossed out.

I personally feel like they think this is some anime and Vic is the hero in it and everyone else is the villain. Like wake up, this isn't an anime show. If it were Vic would be the villain and the Lickers would be the minions. 

Posted

I personally feel like they think this is some anime and Vic is the hero in it and everyone else is the villain. Like wake up, this isn't an anime show. If it were Vic would be the villain and the Lickers would be the minions. 

For real though: the world isnt black and white.

and the stands really dont get it.

Everyone isn't perfect and we all have our faults.

Vic may be a decent and good man in some aspects  but his actions towards those he doesn't respect or care for shows his inner self.

Monica and the others may not have squeaky clean pasts either but they are coming out now against someone that has gotten away with his bs for so long.

This whole situation will shape conventions and that community for a long time after this which is not a light decision for anyone to make

Posted

Any volunteers want to bite the bullet and watch the stream tonight?

Posted

ONE TWO THREE NOT ME!

Posted

I value my bedtime and Brooklyn99 binging so sadly no

Posted

Not really