• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Vic Mignogna

8076 posts in this topic

Posted

So apparently they think PULL is physically threatening them now. That we pose eminent danger to them. They must group together because we're out for their blood. 

image.thumb.png.91e71ca75421ec327880acac

We're a drama site, losers. You're creating drama around Vic. 

CoolBoi has developed this weird complex where he brags about how much we stalk him. He's like the Village Idiot of this group. Just because we've happened to catch him in caps he brags about how we're out to get him. 

🤫 Shhh, be careful about screencapping that one. I think the attention oddly turns him on and validates him. His claim to fame is being a messenger boy and supplying rehashed news on Hanleia to yellow journalists, so now he's so desperate to sit with the big kids that he tells other Viclickers that we're now sending out our flying monkeys after him. 

It might be best to ignore him and let him fade back into obscurity from here on out unless he pulls any serious shenanigans.

Posted

I mean, as much fun as it would be to find them and burn their houses down /endsarcasm, I have better things to do, and not to mention I don't want to waste time stalking those who are not worth stalking. They just think they are worth it when they say "OHNO THEY'RE GONNA DOX US/STALK US/HARM US WE CAN'T HELP IT IF WE'RE POPULAR" - they aren't but they wish lol

Posted

Lol there's a VicLicker currently trying to scam people out of money by claiming his neighbor who's totally KickVic is trying to get him evicted. 

Chambers has been calling him out all day on Twitter. 

Posted

O.o

You demand evidence, which has already been given, that you aren't entitled to, by a set time, to do what? Just blindly dismiss it as fake like you've already done?

Why should anyone give you anything that you don't think is true and refuse to even consider is real?

ISWV isn't "animegate", it's pizzagate.

Posted

Holy fuck. The Lickers are starting to self cannibalize 

Posted (edited)

O.oo.O Are they serious?

They also think that everything to do with US anime is about Vic.

That somehow trying to protect a freelancing Japanese voice actor from a convention with a very poor reputation and a history of not paying guests, forgetting to get them visas (and thus being held by CBP and then deported), leaving them without translators, etc with the con owned by someone proven, and admitted to have done sexual assault is in any way related to Vic.

Edited by Nanoha

Posted

Wow they have lost their shit haven't they? 

Posted (edited)

I just hope this shit doesn't escalate during or after the trial. 

Edited by Shorterm

Posted (edited)

Oh yes, me physically hurt a Vic supporter who mainly seems to live in a while other country from most of us here... Yes, they are such bright sparks...

I have 99 problems and harming idiots in another country isn't one of them, let alone a thought that passes my mind. They are honestly why I keep reading this thread, that special kind of stupid you only really see in shows.

I mean, come on, can't ruin a guy if he did it himself and his "fans" keep doing for him. 

Edited by Fukawa Toko

Posted

I just hope this shit doesn't escalate during or after the trial. 

That's my main fear that once they get the verdict of guilty the fanatics will lose it even more and actually physically harm people. 

Posted

That's my main fear that once they get the verdict of guilty the fanatics will lose it even more and actually physically harm people. 

Problem is we probably won’t even see a trial. I’m still betting we will see settlements resulting in both sides claiming a win and more fighting happening. 

Posted

This is one of the funnest tweets I've seen today

They really have no idea about basic facts.

Posted (edited)

OH MY GOD. 

Are you...are you fucking kidding me? YOU ALL DID THAT. KickVic barely did any shit!

Everything you all claim we've done is ON YOU. No one else but all on you! 

You guys are the ones harassing the victims, sending death threats and falsifying evidence! You even doxxed a woman's child! 

You guys can't even take responsibility of your own damn actions no wonder you guys worship a guy like Vic. Birds of a feather flock together!

My god. Get your heads out of denial and realize what you all have done. And what you continue to do. 

You guys have made yourselves the villains now reap what you have sown! 

Edit: Sorry I am really upset by this.  They are blaming us for the things THEY did. 

Edited by Senpai Trash

Posted

Worst part is how many of them have co-opted the kickvic tag that it’s hard to get the fact that kickvic hasn’t done any of that crap. They see the tag and start foaming at the mouth in rage. They can’t even comprehend what they are reading nor where it is coming from. 

Hell most people on kickvic don’t even USE the tag or never have used it due to them using them as rallying cries for backup in their lies/‘debates’

Posted

This is the kind of stuff people do when they're losing an argument. They're never at fault, all they do is deflect. Also the most pathetic kind of propaganda.