• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Vic Mignogna

4869 posts in this topic

Posted

I did end up deciding to screenshot less but apparently, that offhanded comment about Vic looking like the live action Grinch triggered them way more than anything else I’ve ever said. Despite the fact that 90% of their timelines are them insulting Ren and Monica’s appearances. I’ve been so much more blunt than that in the past so I guess this one must’ve hit home. Here’s a sample: 

F9153AB9-B18B-484A-933F-63DA800E645B.thu81E14FEA-3278-46CE-9973-6FEB067D5068.thu

Innocent of looking like the Grinch? 

03C55C58-9C00-4BF1-94F4-731D5F1216F4.thu

And Chair Boy is back to bitching so @sensorium139 if we’re still doing the thing. 

95C1BB40-F8A0-4F17-942B-786D41F83D02.thu

:hurrplz: 

705EAFB4-8E4C-491D-8EA3-1FE7F95AD3B0.thu

Hahahahahahahahaha He got mine as well. 

Posted

So if this blows up in Vics face, who do you think will receive the ire? The victims, Rekieta (who will no doubt have an excuse) or Beard? Or do you think they'll lash out at the entire anime community and internet?

Posted

The lickers still can't accept simple facts.

samantha inoue-harte "faked a swatting", even though it's been shown that she didn't.

"kickvic smashed a con", even though the convention itself says they didn't.

Facts are only true when the facts agree with their bias.

Posted

I’m going to apologize for this preemptively. 5084DEF3-98F5-4715-A8EA-A022029346E5.thuGrinch Mignogna 

So if this blows up in Vics face, who do you think will receive the ire? The victims, Rekieta (who will no doubt have an excuse) or Beard? Or do you think they'll lash out at the entire anime community and internet?

We’ll probably get blamed, along with the victims and feminism. 

Posted

I’m going to apologize for this preemptively. 5084DEF3-98F5-4715-A8EA-A022029346E5.thuGrinch Mignogna 

We’ll probably get blamed, along with the victims and feminism. 

Big bad Pull who we stalk and give attention to even though we hate them

Posted

Beard would just go "shrug. I got paid."

Blackface would use it as a reason to ask for more money in the GFM.

The lickers will use it as an excuse to go raging.

Posted

Man can they stop saying "it will be the last time I interact with PULL"  because like that's a lie and it gets old? 

Posted

Man can they stop saying "it will be the last time I interact with PULL"  because like that's a lie and it gets old? 

They say it to convince themselves that they aren't obsessive 

Posted

612B5057-F359-4E32-82BD-9A709BA545B1.thu

And the gold medal for mental gymnastics goes to.....

Posted

612B5057-F359-4E32-82BD-9A709BA545B1.thu

And the gold medal for mental gymnastics goes to.....

Are...are...what? Oh my god. Are you kidding me? I...i can't even right now. Okay these people are so far gone there isn't any point anymore. 

I can't tell anymore if they seriously think this shit or if they are trolling. I just don't know at this point. 

Posted

Are...are...what? Oh my god. Are you kidding me? I...i can't even right now. Okay these people are so far gone there isn't any point anymore. 
I can't tell anymore if they seriously think this shit or if they are trolling. I just don't know at this point. 

They call her a whale!!! omfg how daft are you to try and lie out of that!

Posted

They call her a whale!!! omfg how daft are you to try and lie out of that!

I just can’t believe they think they have some kind of moral high ground here, in this arena. They are so thin skinned. 

Posted

So okay, who is this terrible Chair-face Chippendale knock--off and why is such an angry little twat?

Posted

Uh oh, you guys. Looks like calling out bad faith arguments is ableism now. Don’t you dare point out their complete lack of evidence, you fricking ableists.

Posted

Stupid is as stupid does?