• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Vic Mignogna

8531 posts in this topic

Posted

In response to the nonsense Critical Role tweets. And they blocked me after this. So fragile.

7A7B8B91-A768-4998-BE9D-ACE2BD7080CE.jpeg

Ah yes, I remember now; we had that meeting last week. I wouldn't blame you folks for not hearing of it because it was for party elites only. The thing they got wrong is Critical Role is not important to the grand plan. We plan to infect the water with highly concentrated soy so we can feminize the male population, murder every male child over the age nine so we can ensure the next generation is filled mostly with the soy babies and than establish the Feminist Matriarchy by 2045. We're just going after Critical Role for kicks. Now that Vic is no longer a threat, no one can stop us!

Posted

Ah yes, I remember now; we had that meeting last week. I wouldn't blame you folks for not hearing of it because it was for party elites only. The thing they got wrong is Critical Role is not important to the grand plan. We plan to infect the water with highly concentrated soy so we can feminize the male population, murder every male child over the age nine so we can ensure the next generation is filled mostly with the soy babies and than establish the Feminist Matriarchy by 2045. We're just going after Critical Role for kicks. Now that Vic is no longer a threat, no one can stop us!

Fuckin shhhhhh

Posted

vic_22.thumb.jpg.ce69e34fa267bbf0b36b0ac

and i can see it going that way too. No contact for both parties

Like that anon said i got a feeling this is just a personal vendetta against Ron by Racket ball taken to court because if he had half of his lawyer knowledge he would have known you can't fucking sue over memes in America. This isn't the UK.

If this happen in the UK he might have had a case.

Posted (edited)

In response to the nonsense Critical Role tweets. And they blocked me after this. So fragile.

7A7B8B91-A768-4998-BE9D-ACE2BD7080CE.jpeg

Are they on crack? First, it was Marzgirl, now mythical SJWs have a hitlist. Where is this list coming from?

I don't think anyone on Kickvic has any sort of list of people to target or go after whomever besmirches their precious hero's name... *cough, cough* unlike a certain group of deranged fans. 

Screenshot_20190414-095655_Chrome.thumb.

Bottom-line, Bailey's a new mom and I don't think any rational person would dream of dragging her and her family into this mess. It's shitty that the OP contacted Matthew in the first place and are trying to bring this shit to more people's front doors. Honesty, the conspiracy theories and paranoia are reaching unhealthy levels here.

Edited by Izaya Orihara

Posted

Honesty, the conspiracy theories and paranoia are reaching unhealthy levels here.

They were healthy before?

Posted

They were healthy before?

Fair point. I think it's easier to invent boogie men than face reality for them.

Posted

Yeah they know they ain't got shit anymore so they are trying to drag new faces into this mess to keep what is dead going. I mean seriously this is pathetic even fro them. Leave. Them. Alone. 

And they say we're the bad guys? They are dragging innocent people into this shit that have nothing to do with Vic or the situation. 

I swear the Vic stans need to go to sleep GET SOME DAMN REST. Jesus. 

Posted

Do we have any idea on the full list of defendants? Toye and Rial are a given, but who would the other two be? I could see Marchi being one.

Posted

Do we have any idea on the full list of defendants? Toye and Rial are a given, but who would the other two be? I could see Marchi being one.

probably any of the funimation one's which can be defended by the HR investigation that Funi did.

There may be also evidence not shown on Twitter such as messages that will be brought out then. they claimed to be friends at some point so there might me something like that out there.

In any case it is Vic that has to prove the statements are false, and were done to make him lose his job and a financial loss.

Posted

Samantha Inoue-Harte maybe? Probably try and nail her for the initial Funi investigation.

Posted

Given- Ron and Monica

The other two it could be either Marzgurl  and Jamie Or Marzgurl and Chris

Posted

Given- Ron and Monica

The other two it could be either Marzgurl  and Jamie Or Marzgurl and Chris

I don't know why, but I don't feel that Marzgurl will be getting sued. Samantha maybe, Chris if they are still going for TI.

Posted

I don't know why, but I don't feel that Marzgurl will be getting sued. Samantha maybe, Chris if they are still going for TI.

Think about it though, They are possibly gonna go after her because she started the #kickvic hashtag. If they do its more for that (and more so to piss her off) but we will see the rest of the names tomorrow as for why i said Chis it might be because of a personal thing Vic has against him

Posted

I missed the last meeting; did we ever finalize who's bringing what to the annual Misandry Potluck?

Honestly though these people are just tragic at this point

Posted

I missed the last meeting; did we ever finalize who's bringing what to the annual Misandry Potluck?

i think we decided on The Tears Of All Male Viclickers, or was that just dessert?

realtalk tho i'm so tired of all the vicstans' desperate shenanigans 🙄🙄 eat a kitkat or something, y'all. christ. honestly so ready for them to get shut down in court or whstever, i don't really care at this point, i just start boiling internally every time one of them opens their mouth and spews their misguided bullshit.