• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Vic Mignogna

9695 posts in this topic

Posted

Of course there's gonna be the 24 hour drinking session tomorrow.

Posted

Shit, you can take online voice acting classes straight from Crispin Freeman. Vic sending an email ain't shit.

That's so cool, but that dude always voices villains so it's like wtf? lol 

Agreed. the stans are just faking drama at the moment as they have nothing else to go on and its hilarious.

Yeah, at this point I am so tired of them making up bullshit about people , especially assuming we're a doxxing ring. IF we were like that, we'd do that publicly, like KF or something. We don't though...since we don't care about that shit. 

Posted

Of course there's gonna be the 24 hour drinking session tomorrow.

RIP Racketball's liver. There goes more shots of whiskey.

I can't tell if his face is constantly ruddy from anger or the onsets of alcoholism. Maybe a combination of both.

Posted

I'm so sorry my state produced Racketeer.

On the upside, one of the big cons in Minneapolis, one of which just moved, my roomie contacted one of the runners. They said while Vic can buy a badge, he is on the ban list for panels, signings, guest of honor, you name it and if he showed his face and tried to pull his antics, they'd turn him over to the cops in a heartbeat.

It's not Animeneapolis, either.

I am actually really impressed on how classy you guys have been and it made me want to join up. I like being informed and you guys seem to have your heads on straight. I want to look at Minnesota state law and see if there's a relevant law Rack's breaking. Pretty sure the idiot is.

Posted (edited)

I can't tell if his face is constantly ruddy from anger or the onsets of alcoholism. Maybe a combination of both.

Lol my money is on both. I feel bad for the Whiskey since it's really too good to be wasted on that loser. 

Honestly, alcoholism would probably account for some of his erratic behavior and word salad rants. Not saying he is but, it's no secret he likes booze. 

Edit: Also, love your username/profile pic

Edited by Arrancar_Nel

Posted

Honestly, alcoholism would probably account for some of his erratic behavior and word salad rants. Not saying he is but, it's no secret he likes booze. 

Edit: Also, love your username/profile pic

Must be a vicious cycle of rage-induced drinking.

And thanks, Ryo. ;)

Posted

The Vic stans are now attacking hanleia and making up false stories about her. It’s fucking rotten. She’s tried to forget about the Vic situation but she gets dragged back in by the stans. She obviously just wants to be left alone. 

Posted

The Vic stans are now attacking hanleia and making up false stories about her. It’s fucking rotten. She’s tried to forget about the Vic situation but she gets dragged back in by the stans. She obviously just wants to be left alone. 

What the Vic stans are doing is the textbook definition of beating the dead horse. they seek out people to harass who are no longer involved and have abandoned the tag and movement to try and have peaceful social existences… 

Posted

She's even less relevant to this than Marzgurl whose relevancy they already heighten way too much. How bored are these people? 

I think one of the biggest things I've ever seen to lack self awareness from the stander side was when people complained she tweets about anime several times a day. "How dare she tweet about things she actually likes while we sit here making post after post to a forum about people we don't like?" Which of course is what PULL is as well, but at least I haven't seen that sort of hypocrisy.

Posted

Because dupergirloneone  and her boys have to do something to stay relevant and get their validation.

Posted (edited)

I don't mean that as an insult, but it is very weird to me that they get obsessed with people who aren't important. I've looked into hanleia and had seen things of hers prior to all of this for anime things. While she seems funny and informative, she herself admits she's a nobody in the grand scheme of things. There are dozens and dozens of accounts that tweet similar things to her, many of which with far more followers. 

Edited by blackberries27
Double post

Posted

Sista got SCALPED lmao

Posted

I don't know why the Vic stans can't let shit go. I mean in reality they lost. There is no way for them to get Vic back to Rt and Funimation if that was their main goal. He's fired. He's gone. He ain't coming back. And if cons do not want to bring Vic to their cons then that's it. I don't get why they are being so pathetic and desperate about this. All their yelling, harassment and threatening is doing more harm than good on both sides. 

I mean I'm sorry but angry mobs never work out and it always ends in tragedy. 

Posted

I don't mean that as an insult, but it is very weird to me that they get obsessed with people who aren't important. I've looked into hanleia and had seen things of hers prior to all of this for anime things. While she seems funny and informative, she herself admits she's a nobody in the grand scheme of things. There are dozens and dozens of accounts that tweet similar things to her, many of which with far more followers. 

It must be a slow news day. They are making themsevles irrelevant by centering on any person that shit talks their God.

Posted

It must be a slow news day. They are making themsevles irrelevant by centering on any person that shit talks their God.

The thing is too, she hasn't mentioned their God in quite a long time. She's been pumping out translations and event reports and has gotten arguably more attention within Twitter from that than Vic related things. She seems to be enjoying herself and living life while these people sit around beating a dead horse listening to some blackface lawyer who drunkenly claims everyone and their mom will go to jail for insulting Vic.