• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Vic Mignogna

8076 posts in this topic

Posted

He didn't say, which will only mean people will think he's already in a federal penitentiary

The posts I saw this morning about him "being served" are actually already gone (along with the post about docking). Weird...

Posted

The pedo (https://twitter.com/Xeynas) is back and active on twitter again. He has changed his photo and made his account private

Posted (edited)

The pedo (https://twitter.com/Xeynas) is back and active on twitter again. He has changed his photo and made his account private

Hes not only a pedo but a fucking troll as well

OT but 4 chan memes really? i mean some are funny as fuck but Kekistan is cringe  as fuck.

EDIT-

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted

The thing is names are fair game if they are over 18 here. If we had spread her physical address and place of work than that would be a no no. A name means nothing as it's about the same information you can get from a private fb account and less than LinkedIn 

I know,and I don't wanna sound like an ass when I don't' have proof , but I've been harassed for being on here and being involved in both calling out the sex offender guy and mentioning Claire by name...I feel I have the right to do what I want on the internet , but I'm tired of being harassed for just dealing with this. I don't wanna get off this website, I already am really restricted by having to lock my twitter to avoid stalkers and shit talkers going nuts on me.  I wanna try to calm it down so they stop this bullshit as it has nothing to do with the issue. 

Posted

Hes not only a pedo but a fucking troll as well

Hidden Content

EDIT-

Kekistan flags have been used by actual nazis and alt-right creeps at gatherings. It stopped being a meme when it was used at the "Untie the Right" Alt-right shit fest where the alt-right dude drove his car into a crowd and killed a woman. 

Dudes all around trash and needs to get the fuck off. 

Posted

Kekistan flags have been used by actual nazis and alt-right creeps at gatherings. It stopped being a meme when it was used at the "Untie the Right" Alt-right shit fest where the alt-right dude drove his car into a crowd and killed a woman. 

Dudes all around trash and needs to get the fuck off. 

While i do agree with you he need go fuck off i don't think hes that smart to be a Nazi

He would be more along the lines of this dude

https://www.reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/9xyjdw/florida_15yearold_who_strangled_his_mother_to/

Also that why not Kekistan get a bad rap as well because of this fucker.

Posted

not to go too OT but the kekistan flag whether it started as an edgy joke or not is actually modeled after a real nazi flag, which sets off all kinds of warning bells and it is one of the many alt right symbols that was present on flags of the alt righters at the Charlottesville fiasco 

i seriously hate how people turn memes into hate symbols but kekistan was pretty rotten from the start- the work kek itself didn't start off that way- pepe didn't start off being polluted by /pol/ - but the alt right took things too literally and tried to spread hatred with memes to recruit youths and yeah, that's sick and gross and wrong and kind of ironic, because it's them trying to insist their hatred is "just an ironic joke man". I mean, the New Zealand shooter was spewing memes and in his livestream tirade, and then he shot up a fucking mosque. So people can say what they want but I don't believe most people who seemingly unironically use memes as a way to be hateful particularly in the bastardization of things like racist pepe memes that the creator of the cartoon frog said he himself opposes- are just being "edgy" for the right reasons, they're being edgy for the wrong reasons

Posted

I know,and I don't wanna sound like an ass when I don't' have proof , but I've been harassed for being on here and being involved in both calling out the sex offender guy and mentioning Claire by name...I feel I have the right to do what I want on the internet , but I'm tired of being harassed for just dealing with this. I don't wanna get off this website, I already am really restricted by having to lock my twitter to avoid stalkers and shit talkers going nuts on me.  I wanna try to calm it down so they stop this bullshit as it has nothing to do with the issue. 

To be blunt I wouldn't recommend making your account on a gossip website connectable to your identity unless you are a figure worth having your name thrown out there. This isn't a friendly place.

Posted

To be blunt I wouldn't recommend making your account on a gossip website connectable to your identity unless you are a figure worth having your name thrown out there. This isn't a friendly place.

Since it's 1. too early to change my username , I don't have enough posts apparently 2.It wouldn't matter as I'm implicated in screenshots from this website. I can't post here anymore probably. 

I don't feel safe so , I guess I'll go back to lurking. Don't wanna get rid of my account really but not sure what to do about it. Can't delete any posts because the internet's forever.  Vic stans are so invasive they don't wanna leave us alone even the ones of us who are not truly doxxing anyone or really doing anything harmful just bringing forth some observations and facts. So I guess after today I'm going back to lurking, no more posting after today. They don't understand ever I don't dox anyone, I don't want harm to any vic supporter, I don't want harm to Vic. They think we're threatening some of their families and I don't stand with that and I don't want them to think I'm doing that, let alone anyone here as NO ONE is doing that...not just me.

Posted

Hey I'm new to here and didnt know this was even going on. It seems you are all getting harassed for just showing care for others and not wanting anyone else to get assaulted in future! Ignore the hater trolls coming on and say what you want. I was abused myself for years and know we need stick together. Is there any way I can help?

Posted

So apparently some people think that RT are looking for a lawyer because on their Glassdoor there is a opening for a Attorney and a Paralegal

https://www.glassdoor.com/Jobs/Rooster-Teeth-Productions-Jobs-E747258.htm

Those are jobs that most major businesses have anyway. Could they need them for this situation? Maybe. Except lots of companies have them to make sure they're doing everything legally and by the book anyway, at all times.

Posted

Those are jobs that most major businesses have anyway. Could they need them for this situation? Maybe. Except lots of companies have them to make sure they're doing everything legally and by the book anyway, at all times.

Yeah that what i thought. Alot of people on the other side think that just because they have these listing up that "Guyz we got 'em Rooster Teeth is going DOWN" :frowny:

When that probably not even the case.

Posted

The ads look they have that specific purpose in mind similar to a compliance officer that financial firms have. Also licensing and what not.

Gotta do things by the book and they are an essential part of that kind of team

Posted

So apparently some people think that RT are looking for a lawyer because on their Glassdoor there is a opening for a Attorney and a Paralegal

https://www.glassdoor.com/Jobs/Rooster-Teeth-Productions-Jobs-E747258.htm

Do these people really think Funi or RT didn't consult with any sort of lawyer before canning him and making statements?

Saying claireedwards88 is who she says she is is illegal but doxing down to the phone number of #kickvic people is okay? Revealing the names of those who came out with their stories anonymously, putting THEM in danger? The cognitive dissonance.

922219B9-7FED-41A7-948A-3B75A03D6702.jpeg