• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

426 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Yeah, go to Cindy's dead thread it was 90% speculating how tf she went from rags to riches and other irrelevant shit. The energy is completely different, everyone calls her pretty but boring yet no one calls her a shitty person. The majority won't just hate someone because of their looks, they have to have a reason. Calling someone who's pretty 'ugly' is different. 

Guyys check the comments please, this is hilarious. Everyone's saying how it's better that she didn't make it in the video and calling her a liar. 

I checked them before really quickly but now having the time to read them damn people really low key can't stand her 

"me telling my friends in 4th grade how i was related to selena gomez"

"She looks and sounds like she's lying."

"she lied about plastic surgery, the way she got famous and a lot of other stuff too 💀 i dont believe in anything she says anymore 🥰"

"that bitches claims a lot of shit but we all know it’s not real soooo"

"We don’t need her.. funny how she thinks she’s relevant"

"who even still stans her-"

"Her face when everyone said “omg!!” Like.. that’s when you know she wants to get attention"

like people see right through her I cant believe she once again got a chance to make something out of herself and ended up fucking up

literally tik tok gen z kids were stanning her and didn't know about her past 

but Madison just can't help herself and has to lie, be messy and get exposed in the most stupid ways 

so now they also low key can't stand her 

she literally can't get anything right 

at this point I'm surprised no one ever made a video of her "Madison bragging about being pretty for 10 min straight" or "Madison lying for 10 min straight " that would def blow up 

I can totally see her freaking out and demand the video to be taken down

Edited by brownies

Posted

038657EC-8A6C-48D9-A66B-F479AF03DF9F.gif

Posted

literally said that she got lip filler? talking about her nose... please learn to read, thanks!

honey before replying make sure you know which account you are using , keep up with your dup accounts first before trying to come at me 

i've seen your other posts from your other account that got deleted you are always defending her and you sound a absolutely delusional I hope Madison is paying you otherwise it's just lame and pathetic 

Posted

y’all only gave Madison a little bit of the fame and now she can’t stop.

All the people who put her on top of every other girl are delusional, she’s the most basic person i’ve seen and if i saw her for the first time i wouldn’t look twice.

and all the girls wishing to look like Madison should know that if you have money anything is possible, not like she is natural anyway.

that’s all i have to say, i know that some fans of her will reach this and start shit talking about how amazing & beautiful she is. 

let’s hope her libra rising doesn’t get hurt this time, or her leo moon. 

Posted

Am I the only one who thinks Ariana and Maidson's fake tan gives them a very dirty looking complexion? I know it looks great in Instagram photos but obviously in real life it looks kind of gross af. 

Posted

Am I the only one who thinks Ariana and Maidson's fake tan gives them a very dirty looking complexion? I know it looks great in Instagram photos but obviously in real life it looks kind of gross af. 

oh definitely. it's just like when people wear really harsh contour, thick foundation and overline their lips a tonne; it looks great in photos but incredibly jarring in real life. instagram trends don't translate well from on-screen to off-screen lol, especially when you're excessively facetuning like madison and ariana :/