• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

174 posts in this topic

Posted

Madison Beer is a "singer" and "actress" whom Justin Bieber "discovered" when he saw a "cover" she had done of Etta James' At Last.  She is 16 as of now and her social medias are here: youtube MadisonBeerMusic, instagram madisonbeer, twitter MadisonElleBeer

thotisonbeer.thumb.jpg.4fe6d1d6da359f98c

A quick rundown about Madison Beer:

- She's 16 and lives with her mother Tracie Beer who does cringeworthy things
- Justin Bieber "discovered" her via this cover she made: click here but be mindful of your ears
- She "dated" half of Magcon and she's currently dating Jack Gilinsky and they make sure everyone knows that: exhibits A, B, C
- She photoshops her body and face and always always denies it (p much self-explanatory when you see her posted pics vs her candids)
- She allegedly sent nude videos to boys at her high school in Jericho, NY one where she was fingering herself and one where she was grabbing her boob. Fans and non fans were able to deduce via a bedframe that was visible (I won't post this pic), the custom nail polish prints she wore, and the rings on her fingers that it was indeed her.
- People make a game out of who she'll end up copying next because she does it so frequently: Madison channeling her inner Kylie, Madison emulating Ariana
- She's had lip fillers done and they were first evident when she was 15, but I am not sure about this rhinoplasty
- Madison Beer apparently "hung out" with Kylie Jenner and co. But when they basically ignored her on her birthday she posted an instagram pic of her crying. Kylie's vine where she mocks Madison: here you can here her say "Madison"
- Tracie Beer and Scooter Braun apparently met in college which is supposedly how Madison got her big break. Justin and Madison met months before he was supposed to "discover" her

tumblr_n94s4lH0V01thgo29o2_400.pngtumblr_n94sxcNOSD1thgo29o1_500.png

Tracie Beer is probably worse than her daughter. Any person that comments anything relatively unpositive about her daughter will have to face a barrage of comments from her probably calling you fat, ugly, and jealous. A fan had apparently gotten a phone call from Tracie a day after she posted a negative comment on Madison's photo and Tracie made it sound like the fan won tickets to a Cody Simpson concert. Tracie had tried to lure the fan somewhere to collect her "prize." Tracie's number has since then changed when the fan posted it on her social media and people started calling the number which had led to Tracie's voicemail. Tracie also stalks an incredible amount of Madison Beer haters even going as far as stalking their parents' accounts and posting odd messages like ";) @(the fan's username)" (I mean seriously doesn't she have mother things to do? like what the heck poor Ryder. You don't hear about him because she doesn't find him marketable). She also encourages the perpetual sexualization of her 16 year old daughter (i.e. her gigs with Kitty Galore). Tracie could've just ignored the teenaged girls and boys that try to hate on her daughter but she actively fights them back. She apparently made her instagram public as of now because she is waiting for the right time to post something which fans speculate will probably be geared towards anyone who doesn't worship Madison Beer. (She just seems like a grown-ass primadonna living vicariously through her daughter).

tumblr_nvzhnurcO91ql47dpo3_1280.jpg

These photos were taken 2 days apart.

Posted

My gawd, she's only a baby and taking photos like that?! I just saw her instagram, I never knew anything about this girl until your post.. Why does she look 29 when she's 16??? Why is she taking such provocative photos?? ...... Knowing Hollyweird that girl is already being turned out.... especially hanging out with Trouty Mouth Jennurr and Justastain Beaver. Good luck to her future..... I hope she is staying safe... but my senses tell me.... she's already got in too deep... still... best of luck to her.

Posted (edited)

She is trying to catching up with the rich and famouse kids so is pretty much easy to read her steps lol. 

Edited by lil-wylo

Posted

What's worse is she has a contract with Mattel (or did at one point) and does the theme song for the current Monster High movies (We are Monster High).  Mattel is a company that mainly makes children's toys.  They are effectively promoting this trash to children.

I wonder if Mattel know about her exploits.  If they did I figure they'd stop using her music in their stuff.

Posted

Every instagram she posts she just looks so..... unnatural. It honestly looks like she got Botoz or something because her skin looks so tightly stretched on her face. 

Posted

I used to follow her because I though she was pretty and kind of looked like camilakilla but after reading all these things, lol nahh

Posted

She's only 16?! she looks so old for her age. Why do teenagers post provocative photos too often to get male attention. She's just another girl encouraging phedophiles to check her out. 

Posted

another example of ''sex sells'' and how our society is ruining young children... ugh i hate this. 

Posted

CAbOPMCUkAAvJMc.jpg

madison-beer-hair-4-500x750.jpg

Posted

CAbOPMCUkAAvJMc.jpg

madison-beer-hair-4-500x750.jpg

LMAO. She still has so many baby fat on her cheeks.. Stop trying to be older than your actual age, Madison. Enjoy your teenage years... stop trying to be a sex symbol.. do it when you're actually already 18. :hoplz:

Posted

I honestly thought she's 25 when I saw the first photo. She looks pretty in her Etta James cover video though. 

Anyone else think her mom is similar to Margaret Palermo?

Posted (edited)

I can't stand her and her mom... Did she really had a boobjob she is still underage right ,.i've read somewhere that she made a video masturbating?! I don't know where i have read that anymore.. 

Edited by Linimip

Posted

Product of bad parenting.. similar to CamilaKilla but Madison is more extreme and famous. ¬¬

Posted

I checked her pinterest from 2 years ago. Wonder if they're even the same person.

image.thumb.jpg.47082e18d245e4f5a434d718image.thumb.jpg.3f7c31e403dc21971efbc4d7her nose looks wider in the second pic compared to the one she has now imo. Anyway,I wouldn't be surprised if her "overprotective" mother responds soon.:hmm:

Posted

It seems she have a rhynoplasty but not that harsh... and noses need 2.5 up to 3 years to heal so im worried because noses will grow at least till her 24 years. It will change.