• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Melissa Marie

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I've been following Melissa Marie since her Myspace scene queen days. I've always liked her style, her positive attitude, and her general 'dgaf'ness. However, over the years I've also noticed that she has a pattern of repeatedly cheating on her boyfriends and generally jumping from relationship to relationship.

Instagram

Facebook

She was with this one ex, Jpschlienz, and then she went off and dated some guy from england, Gavin. Then she cheated on Gavin with her ex, JP. Then she went back to Gavin and married him and moved to England. Not even one year later, she moves back to the USA, claims that he abused her. Gets back together with JP, and then cheats on JP again with some new guy, who she is now engaged to again. 

Do you guys have anymore info on this girl? What is wrong with her and why does she cheat so much? I'm really disappointed that someone I admired growing up has such loose morals and seemingly has no remorse for her actions.

300x300.jpg

15665488_10209770710082331_3615490036622059694_n.jpg

15747534_10209828371923841_7834477391142383238_n.jpg

16406526_10210201926222465_8469087629724664115_n.jpg

14192771_10208797924683304_6573966375247656815_n.jpg

Edited by karmavodka

Posted

Maybe it's just me but I don't understand why she should be posted under the little snowflakes section :alpacaconfused: ? I mean, yes she cheated and infidelity is a bad thing, but if that's all she has done so far, shouldn't she be posted under the online personalities section instead? 

Posted

Damn, she was cute back in the day. How she does her makeup now really ages her face, which is sad because it looks like she still has relatively good skin. Her eyelashes resemble a comb. 

She's a cheater, but not a scammer or anything like that, so I second the user above me in that she be moved to online personalities. 

Posted

Ohhh my God what was the name of that shit band she was in years ago? The Millionares? Man what a blast from the past.

Posted

@karmavodka Is there any other reason she is considered a "little snowflake" besides the fact she cheated on someone? Because if not, you might want to get a mod to move this to the "online personalities" section.

Posted

I still follow Melissa on various social media, I always felt she was the most transparent of the Millionaires back in the day~ she just struck me as very insecure, but overall super smart and genuinely sweet. She was constantly referred to as "the fat one" of the group, and people were always the most derogatory towards her; then when she rapidly lost a bunch of weight everyone was telling her how sickly gross she looked and she needed to get help.

I'd wager that the online abuse contributes to her relationships with men; I'm sure it helps validate her attractiveness by feeling desired or wanted, so I think that's why she jumps around from guy to guy. I honestly don't see infedility as that big of an issue, and something that happens pretty commonly irl as a displacement method (and this is coming from someone who also somewhat idolized her back in the day).

I actually hung out with her once during the Millionaires' tour with BrokeNcyde years ago (oh god, the cringe!) I bought my friend and I tickets to their DGAF meet and greet, which was spent on their tour bus and she and her sister were honestly the sweetest girls ever. They were very talkative and generous with their alcohol and spending time with everyone to make sure everyone felt comfortable (and mind you, my friend and I weren't exactly the cool kids at this time, we were both quite chubby still and just hadn't a clue about fashion) It meant a lot that girls who were so much wealthier than us and "cooler" than us were so down to earth, and for that reason I'll always have a soft spot for Melissa.

Not to mention once you get over her and Allison's high pitched squeals when they're drunk on Bad Girls Club, you realize they're actually like the only likeable girls of that season.