• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Where is Wylo: Conspiracy Theories

28 posts in this topic

Posted

Since Wylo has been gone for a long, long time, and there is not much to discuss...

Let's share our conspiracy theories or any info as to what on earth happened to Wylo since, as we know our girl, she would not drop out of the face of the internet just like that. She is a figher!!!!!!!! (half-sarcasm)

sippin_juice_version_2.thumb.gif.b005cd9

Personally, I think she might be getting treatment for her mental health or something, or a family member is keeping her from posting and further ruining her reputation. I doubt she is actually dead personally.

Posted

Since Wylo has been gone for a long, long time, and there is not much to discuss...

Let's share our conspiracy theories or any info as to what on earth happened to Wylo since, as we know our girl, she would not drop out of the face of the internet just like that. She is a figher!!!!!!!! (half-sarcasm)

sippin_juice_version_2.thumb.gif.b005cd9

Personally, I think she might be getting treatment for her mental health or something, or a family member is keeping her from posting and further ruining her reputation. I doubt she is actually dead personally.

Yea, my theory sits in the getting treatment or a family member keeping closer tabs.

I sorta hope she pops up again, she was quite amusing.

Posted

I agree with the mental health treatment. I hope she is well if something is going on. 

Posted

Wherever she is, I do hope she's okay and she'll come back and bless us with her big eyed kawaii uzzlang wannabe beauty.

(I really do miss her 😭)

Posted

positive theory: she finally is getting the help she needs

negative theory: she was caught up in some shit and ended up in prison or ended up in an even worse situation idk

Posted

I had the thought that maybe she just hides to see if ppl actually miss her and to seem more dramatic, but then again I think she could never just voluntary stay away from the internet bc it's her life. :alpacabored:

So I also believe the treatment theory.

Posted

I'd go for jail of forced treatment, I think if she was with aunt she find a way to roam on social media, Like she was addicted 24/7

Posted

My theories:

1 # I believe Wylo's mother might be alive, maybe her mother or other family member took her out of the internet access after she was a bad girl (several times)
2 # I think Wylo is treating addictions or eating disorders in some rehab clinic and that's why she's off the internet
3 # Maybe Wylo has had an emotional breakdown after everything went wrong (contrary in his dreams) and she decided to leave the internet

One question: Does the account owner need to be allowed to be photo-marked? Because the only movement in her account were marked photos, things she approves .. If need permission from Wylo ... She can be online, just accepting markings in silence

wp_ss_20170207_0001.thumb.png.4fdfef2a2d

Posted

I believe she's either in a facility for treatment or jail.  No way she voluntarily left the Internet and no way anyone could keep her off the Internet without force. (Including her aunt or any other family members or friends she 'could' be staying with.)

Nanaman knows where she is, but isn't spilling it.  And with all the things he's been posting, she wouldn't be able to keep herself from replying.  I think he's trying (in his banana way) to protect her.

My ultimate theory is that after the breakup she went bat shit crazy and threatened to hurt herself or him or someone else and got sent away.  

Sure enough, we will find out because as soon as she is able to get online again, she will let everyone know...

Or not. She'll probably say she was vacationing in London putting bath bombs in a jacuzzi or South Africa petting pandas or something...

Posted

I believe she's either in a facility for treatment or jail.  No way she voluntarily left the Internet and no way anyone could keep her off the Internet without force. (Including her aunt or any other family members or friends she 'could' be staying with.)

Nanaman knows where she is, but isn't spilling it.  And with all the things he's been posting, she wouldn't be able to keep herself from replying.  I think he's trying (in his banana way) to protect her.

My ultimate theory is that after the breakup she went bat shit crazy and threatened to hurt herself or him or someone else and got sent away.  

Sure enough, we will find out because as soon as she is able to get online again, she will let everyone know...

Or not. She'll probably say she was vacationing in London putting bath bombs in a jacuzzi or South Africa petting pandas or something...

Maybe he knows cause she may be locked up in his basement or something and has taken everything away from her until she settles down and becomes good or something. So that he can't get any backlash for stuff he may or may not have done.

Just a bit dark but could be a possibility.

Posted (edited)

Guys, I do not know, but although Wylo is not active in IG or Fb, I've seen movement in his tumblr, only one or another post ... It's strange ...

correction is a fake account lol just delet that lol

Edited by iwannabefamoush

Posted

'..when you're aware you're not gonna see someone for a long time'

y tho :alpacaconfused:

IMG_7489.PNG

Posted

Maybe she is taking a break to draw in more attention?

I mean, her thread went kinda dead for a while, maybe this is some publicity stunt

Posted (edited)

I hope shes getting some treatment or something to get better or taking a break from social media. I really do hope she is okay tho. :alpacaworry2:

Edited by muñeco
sounded ignorant - sorry!

Posted

All of you saying you miss her because of her juicy dramas is shit honestly. All the time everyone on here said she should get help because she showed signs of psychical illnesses and she dragged so many other people down.. But now it seems she really is getting help after a major breakdown and maybe becoming a better person finally, everyone just wants the old wylo back that constantly destroyed her friends' and own life. I hope she will quit the whole instafame bullshit and maybe just start a small private account where she can be fully herself without photoshop, drugs, stolen pics etc. And maybe she can go back to school or finds a good job.