• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1835 posts in this topic

Posted

Is it bad that I think she looked pretty basic before, like especially the picture with her teal hair someone posted a few pages back. She just looked basic...

I feel like the extra makeup and hair make her look kinda interesting but if you took it all off she’s back to looking like a basic white girl.

No, you're right. She was cute but I wouldn't call her special. Before her work, she would look like many girls on a college campus. After her work, she looks like a lot of soccer moms.

Posted

lmfaoo why is this literally ashley in her halloween costume i😭😭

20191110_162443.jpg

Posted

Is it bad that I think she looked pretty basic before, like especially the picture with her teal hair someone posted a few pages back. She just looked basic...

I feel like the extra makeup and hair make her look kinda interesting but if you took it all off she’s back to looking like a basic white girl.

nah rn she looks like a little horrifying. I’d rather look basic than look inhumane (in a bad way of course)

Posted

nah rn she looks like a little horrifying. I’d rather look basic than look inhumane (in a bad way of course)

When I said interesting I didn’t mean gorgeous... just interesting.

Posted

I mean, she looked better before, but that doesn't mean she was exceptionally beautiful, she used to have the kind of face that if you saw on the street you wouldn't turn your head to see her again, she didn't have anything special, now she just looks like the product of bad plastic surgery.

Posted

haha she's so quirky

20191111_195900.jpg

Posted

haha she's so quirky

20191111_195900.jpg

I really don't even understand what she's trying to say with this? Is she trying to describe mania? I'm very confused..

Posted

“Very grand, delusional and colorful” What does that even mean? “*tiny voice* and straight up?”

It turns out you can just put words in any order you want to

Posted

haha she's so quirky

20191111_195900.jpg

She's so disgusting, people are gonna hate her for this. This is not raising awareness but using mental illness as an aesthetic while making herself the centerpoint of this another "difficult time that definitely applies to her", as always.

Posted

This is gonna be super hateful and a little off topic lmao but am I the only one who hates the fact that Halsey made Yungblud famous? After dating her he’s everywhere and he’s so goddamn ugly and annoying and I can’t stand him lmao sorry

Posted

Even when talking about music, Twigs has a clear vision, but Halsey just doesn't seem to know what she wants. Race issues aside, it's like she doesn't really have a clue what she wishes to do and her knowledge seems so surface level which could explain her lack of real execution. She vehemently wants to stray away from Pop and calls herself "The Anti-pop star" yet will fight for representation in the pop community. She claims to be a writer...but doesn't care to write. She said she wouldn't want to collab with Katy Perry because of problematic lyrics she sang regarding the LGBTQ+ community...but defended Quavo who has also made homophobic comments. I don't expect perfection cause no one is, but I just personally don't believe her. At all. Even as an artist she's just not serving me anything but inconsistency.  

I can’t stress that enough. Her inconsistency bothers me bcus when celebs would do stuff that seem a little questionable, their fans would always bring back statements they said that could prove that whatever they’re doing is nothing to be worried about. For example, a YouTuber named Kurtis Conner got involved with some drama (that didn’t even involve him really but he was tied into it bcus it involved his friend) that made him seem like a questionable person, but people kept bringing up how he’s always said he respects women and is a feminist and yada yada yada, and that added up, bcus he soon addressed whatever went on and cleared up some misunderstandings, and his fans’ trust of him for that was secured. But for Halsey, you go back and find that statement of her dissing Katy for her homophobic song, but then you find her defending a homophobe like Quavo with a statement that didn’t even make any sense at all, and just proved she was a hypocrite.

like I get being an inconsistent person, bcus I find that’s one of my faults (and it’s all due to having your thoughts jump to another one then to another one so it’s hard to keep track of what you believe and don’t believe) , but I’ve mostly as of recently thought about   things that would contradict my core beliefs and challenged them myself. And I know how a person could defend one person, but put down another person for the exact same thing; it has to do with a lot of factors. For example, she could’ve been easy to bash Katy bcus is very big in the public eye, so that could’ve been her being mad that she is yet she had that very popular homophobic song that didn’t affect her career whatsoever. But for Quavo, she might’ve found him already far more less influential or threatening (both him as an artist and that one homophobic lyric) so she defended him. It takes a lot of self reflection when realizing being self contradicting, which most adults are out here doing, which is why it’s concerning that Halsey isn’t doing that yet. It just makes her more unlikeable that she already is. 

note that me explaining how her inconsistency works isn’t defending or sugarcoating her AT ALL.  I think it was beyond off putting that she did that. Im just explaining how an inconsistent mind works due to me having one myself. and I also think her defense of Quavo has to do with a lot of other petty and shady factors, such as her not liking Katy’s music in general, so it was easy for her to bash her. And also it’s just....so weird she said those vile things out of nowhere in an interview, since she knowingly is in an industry with those people. Just showed she didn’t care what would happen and shows carelessness, intense immaturity, and a pompous attitude. She’s just so draining ugh.

Posted

I used to really like her music back in her Room 93 and Badlands days but I feel her music quality really went downhill after Closer.

Posted (edited)

I do not trust this girl at all, she just lies everytime she speaks and it turns me off... in 2017 sis said katy perry was the reason why she found her calling (performing i guess) and now suddenly “I kissed a girl” is biphobic? Her team should write down what she says, so that she can keep up with her lies. Also IKAG was released AGES ago.

8D8D6F07-069A-4616-B044-CC8F23D1B3C5.jpeg

Edited by Yummmi

Posted

https://www.latimes.com/business/real-estate/story/2019-11-07/halsey-hopes-to-sell-her-eye-catching-pad-in-hollywood-hills

What did I say a while back! She downgraded houses on the low. Her delusional fans were swearing up and down she owns 4 properties lmao

Her new house is so ugly. How do you fuck up your bag that hard when you've only been famous for a very short time period. 

is that her current house or the one she's selling?