• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

5233 posts in this topic

Posted

She aged her face up a solid decade through her facial fillers, eyebrow lift, and lip fillers. And she paid money to do that! Lord...middle aged women in their 40s get fillers and botox to look young and hollywood girls in their teens and 20's get the same procedures to look older. Someone explain this to me?! 

It seems like the very first thing people do once they hit it big financially in Hollywood, is get plastic surgery. No one loves themselves. Halsey was so pretty before too, she literally paid thousands to make herself look 30 and ugly. If she doesn't stop, she'll end up with Kylie's face where it looks deformed like melted play-doh. :/

she got a lot of her work done after she broke up with geazy so i wonder if that had anything to do with it. even if it's not, theres a lot of pressure to get work done in la

also at 25 you dont need any facial fillers because you still have volume in your skin, so she's literally stretching her skin out and causing more damage.

Posted

she got a lot of her work done after she broke up with geazy so i wonder if that had anything to do with it. even if it's not, theres a lot of pressure to get work done in la

That is a great hypothesis, it would make a lot of sense, I mean, maybe in her relationship with G-eazy, he made a comment about her appearance, most people don't think how much a simple comment could affect someone, that could be one of the reasons, although I also don't want to rule out that maybe (most likely), it is that Ashley already had insecurities from before. 

thatsnoneofmy_(1).thumb.jpg.676443da338c

1. It seems like the very first thing people do once they hit it big financially in Hollywood, is get plastic surgery. No one loves themselves. Halsey was so pretty before too, she literally paid thousands to make herself look 30 and ugly. If she doesn't stop, 2. she'll end up with Kylie's face where it looks deformed like melted play-doh. :/

1. We must not forget the fact that they are still people, they may have insecurities like any other person, in addition to being in the "public eye", they are more likely to receive criticism, in addition to the majority starting at an early age, it is difficult to do in front of all that being so young and finally being surrounded by the "standard of being perfect", which in that aspect is something we all suffer.

2. Yeah yeah, I know, sometimes it's funny to make fun of the look of Kylie and everything about her is a separate topic, which I guess should be talked about in her thread, but I think she doesn't have it(?, so I'll say it here, it should be mentioned that Kylie comes from a family in which plastic surgery is something that is done almost every day (I know I exaggerated, I also want to make it clear that I have nothing against plastic surgery), returning to the subject, it is easy to think that Kylie's insecurities have started from home, apart from the fact that Kylie in the past was always in the shadow of Kendall, my final point is that Kylie's work done is bad, yes!, but it is also a bid sad think about how much criticism can affect somenone (including Ashley).

Finally, I also want to mention something that I once heard of someone who had undergone plastic surgeries and that you should never have surgery if you feel insecure thanks to someone else, because although once you have had surgery, yes, you will feel good with yourself, but in the future you will find another "imperfection" and you will also want to "correct it" and everything will end up becoming a vicious circle, in conclusion if you want to perform plastic surgery, do it for yourself and not because someone else insists you and do it because you consider that you will see better than you already are and not to become something that you are not just to please others.

Posted

also at 25 you dont need any facial fillers because you still have volume in your skin, so she's literally stretching her skin out and causing more damage.

Even managers and labels pressure artists esp women into getting work done because they promise them that it will help them have a more thriving career and be more popular and successful. It's sad in a way.

Bit random but I was watching Black Mirror and does anyone remember when Halsey was going on and on about Ashley O being based off her just because she's called Ashley and wears a wig. like honey most artists are wearing wigs in 2019. Self absorbed much.. 

Posted

She aged her face up a solid decade through her facial fillers, eyebrow lift, and lip fillers. And she paid money to do that! Lord...middle aged women in their 40s get fillers and botox to look young and hollywood girls in their teens and 20's get the same procedures to look older. Someone explain this to me?! 

It seems like the very first thing people do once they hit it big financially in Hollywood, is get plastic surgery. No one loves themselves. Halsey was so pretty before too, she literally paid thousands to make herself look 30 and ugly. If she doesn't stop, she'll end up with Kylie's face where it looks deformed like melted play-doh. :/

It's funny because Halsey thinks the same thing : )  

filter.thumb.JPG.33a635618797b45c6943e2a

She was using the HolyBucks filter that gives you bigger lips/higher cheekbones so people thought she has something done but overall..she didn't "fuck up" her face. 

I don't know why this makes me so uncomfortable but it does

Posted

She was using the HolyBucks filter that gives you bigger lips/higher cheekbones so people thought she has something done but overall..she didn't "fuck up" her face. 

when she said "if u couldn't tell by all the money signs", it made me remember when she said something about people who didnt like her voice and that she's still rich lol

Posted

It seems to be a common trope for women in particular to have that "glow up" post a break up. Either they go to the gym and get a hot body as a fuck to you their ex, or cut their hair, or start dressing more sexy, or if you're a middle aged divorcee then you get a boob job lol

Remember that H had plastic surgery (1st nose job, 1st boob job) with her previous ex, the one before G eazy. 

Even managers and labels pressure artists esp women into getting work done because they promise them that it will help them have a more thriving career and be more popular and successful. It's sad in a way.

Bit random but I was watching Black Mirror and does anyone remember when Halsey was going on and on about Ashley O being based off her just because she's called Ashley and wears a wig. like honey most artists are wearing wigs in 2019. Self absorbed much.. 

This is so true. Saweetie got pressured to get a boob job from the guy who put her on. I think it was future if I wasn't mistaken? And it didn't stop there, she got a butt job too. It's sad. 

Usually if they tell you to get plastic surgery, it's always because the label wants to sell sex appeal from you (if you are a woman). 

Florence, Adele, Sia, Kelly Clarkson, are a few who can sell their music strictly based off pure talent. They're not sexualized or being pressured to go under the knife to look more attractive. They also don't pressure them to weigh a certain amount or dress in stripper outfits while performing.

Posted

I wouldn't say she destroyed her face, but she doesn't look good either, her face is far from looking natural, about the filter, I doubt she uses the filter in each of her instagram photos or in which the media share lmao.

img.thumb.jpg.afee7bbe8344c29f4993bcbb00halsey-jc-olivera-sipa-usa.thumb.jpg.98eI don't know when these photos are, but they were obviously taken before she underwent plastic surgery (except for her nose job), on both her face looks decent.

Now a comparison with photos of this year:

InShot_20191109_125118011.thumb.jpg.8070

InShot_20191109_131645270.thumb.jpg.e776Her lips make me uncomfortable

halsey1.thumb.jpg.380cd563c918f5e174afa820191109_132807.thumb.jpg.12da2a2ea2f736

This one doesn't look bad.

I think the most drastic and that had the worst result, were her lips:

InShot_20191109_124957822.thumb.jpg.998cInShot_20191109_142042672.thumb.jpg.1214

This person won the human stupidity award

And then I noticed something in this picture:Gen-Press-Photo-Credit-Aidan-Cullen-1000

She probably has her jawline done, I mean, I know she lost weight, but losing weight doesn't make your jaw look more "delicate", if you see her old photos, you'll notice that her jaw was stronger(? and more pronounced, I guess she decided to operate it because a thinner jaw is considered a more "feminine", unlike a more marked one, which usually relates to a man.

Personally I think she looked better before, her marked jaw was better with his face type, now his chin stands out more and looks weird.

Posted

Gen-Press-Photo-Credit-Aidan-Cullen-1000

She probably has her jawline done, I mean, I know she lost weight, but losing weight doesn't make your jaw look more "delicate", if you see her old photos, you'll notice that her jaw was stronger(? and more pronounced, I guess she decided to operate it because a thinner jaw is considered a more "feminine", unlike a more marked one, which usually relates to a man.

Personally I think she looked better before, her marked jaw was better with his face type, now his chin stands out more and looks weird.

For a percentage of people, the work of the jaw will fit well, but there are other types of faces that will look weird, you have to take into account the characteristics that the person had before, is the same with the nose job, depending on the type of nose you have is what you can define how it will look after the procedure, a person with a small and flattened nose will not be the same as a person who has it elongated and with the pronounced septum.

Jaw operation examples:

jaw-narrowing-charles-s-lee-052118-05a-9f4a45c316f1b32a38095e8cded73aba6.thumb.j

Bella already had a naturally elongated face, so the result does not look as strange as in Ashley, the rest of her operations are already another issue lmao.

jaw-narrowing-charles-s-lee-052218-01a-9

This lady got a good result, it looks natural.

Ashley's eyes/nose/mouth are very focused, when her jaw was operated, his face became more elongated, so his face looks strange, it is as if he has a lot of space in her face, is not visible well distributed now.

Posted

The majority of those songs were collabs with artists that are way bigger than her...

8D398069-04E3-4B80-A757-7705FA0971E7.png

Posted (edited)

107DC9D0-B912-4E8E-954A-583E9700130B.thu08CD8D5D-8A77-4CF5-A01F-0124D55840AE.thu

i found these pics that are kind of similar for comparison lol 

Edited by yallwack

Posted

That is a great hypothesis, it would make a lot of sense, I mean, maybe in her relationship with G-eazy, he made a comment about her appearance, most people don't think how much a simple comment could affect someone, that could be one of the reasons, although I also don't want to rule out that maybe (most likely), it is that Ashley already had insecurities from before.

G-Eazy has a shady rep and there are rumors that theirs was a toxic relationship. Pretty sure that her publicists floated a rumor that he regretted their break up after seeing her perform at the VS Fashion Show because she looked hot and he was missing her. Pretty sure bc there's no way to no for sure but I doubt anyone close to him would leak this to the tabloids. Her songs about him could be her milking a situation or a reflection of how badly that relationship affected her. I doubt he even needed to say anything about her. There are rumors he cheated like crazy. His new girlfriend is stunning. Halsey strikes me as an insecure person who would compare herself to the new girlfriend.

Posted (edited)

G-Eazy has a shady rep and there are rumors that theirs was a toxic relationship. Pretty sure that her publicists floated a rumor that he regretted their break up after seeing her perform at the VS Fashion Show because she looked hot and he was missing her. Pretty sure bc there's no way to no for sure but I doubt anyone close to him would leak this to the tabloids. Her songs about him could be her milking a situation or a reflection of how badly that relationship affected her. I doubt he even needed to say anything about her. There are rumors he cheated like crazy. His new girlfriend is stunning. Halsey strikes me as an insecure person who would compare herself to the new girlfriend.

That makes even more sense, it wouldn't surprise me if it was true.

sips-tea-36520817.thumb.png.7a17562e298f

The majority of those songs were collabs with artists that are way bigger than her...

8D398069-04E3-4B80-A757-7705FA0971E7.png

"this decade"

Probably due to without me, because after that his artistic career has been a flop

rs_560x415-141027150038-kim_560.thumb.jp

Edited by 0000FF

Posted

Closer and Eastside were huge hits too mainly because of Chainsmokers and Khalid

Posted

Has halsey never seen hannah montana? That black mirror episode was obviously supposed to criticize the music industry and Miley wearing a wig was probably supposed to reference her hannah days and her treatment in the industry.

anyways if halsey is so black then how come she needs awful lip fillers that still give her white peoples lips lmao 

Posted

107DC9D0-B912-4E8E-954A-583E9700130B.thu08CD8D5D-8A77-4CF5-A01F-0124D55840AE.thu

i found these pics that are kind of similar for comparison lol 

she aged herself so bad.. shame, she was so much prettier before :(