• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1958 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

only came on here to let ya'll know the hero who made that expose thread got suspended by halsey's weird ass fans, all my respect to them for not deleting it even after halsey's stans found her and taking a suspension for the greater good

good news is the hashtag is still growing and other people have started posting the receipts themselves

edit: if anyone's wondering, the hashtag is almost at 9k tweets now

Edited by cwcwcw

Posted

don't forget she put sydney sweeney, an actual actress (she was in euphoria) in one of her music vids. u know.. just in case

speaking of kissing minors....

sydney used to have a role on this show on Netflix, and in it, her character had to have a relationship with this one girl.....mind you that girl was 13 at the time of filming, and syndney was 20........

like they didn’t make out or anything but they did kiss each other in a romantic way, but even if they never kissed, it would still be kinda weird, especially since the girl looked like she was 10 rather than 13.

Posted

Interesting how the only times halsey ever does anything gay it’s pedophilic. I really think she’s a straight woman using these girls to make herself look gay, or she is bi but only attracted to minors. Either way she needs to be canceled 

not only that but she also seems to sexualize/fetishize gay things more, like the lesbian version of her “ghost” music video and one of her live performances of graveyard, with all the female dancers wearing lingerie n whatnot. The way she touched one of the dancers gave me the creeps

Posted (edited)

My Chemical Romance returned and she's a big fan but she hasn't said anything yet, I'm sure she saw the backlash and the video of her kissing a minor and she was advised to return until everything was calm again.

And knowing she's a big trend chaser and MCR is a big topic right now she would've definitely say something about it at this point.

Edited by hellomony

Posted

Why do I feel like her latest caption is low key shading the entire situation. Her past few weeks of captions were always so cheerful and bubbly. :ph34r:

Her fans are literally criminally insane for defending this clown for kissing children. But a man would get canceled in a heartbeat. I've seen her stan accounts literally call Halsey the victim for being bullied over kissing children. WHAT

Posted

No offence but she looks so old on that new Insta picture holy shit

Posted

Definitely trying to look like Lana. But she somehow looks old. She's had worse looks. 

OT: anyone know where the jumper is from that she's wearing? i'd like it xD

Posted

SHe literally looks like the Dollar tree version of Lana.

Lana, Sweetie, I am so sorry.

Posted

she looks like madelaine petsch more than anything lmao

Posted

No offence but she looks so old on that new Insta picture holy shit

I thought I was the only one who saw that yikes!

the work that she got done (even when it’s not that much) is already latching onto her like a parasite. 

im starting to think that the “unproblemetic people age well” thing is true, cuz this bitch aged in a NIGHT after people started coming for her on Twitter lmao

Posted (edited)

this video popped up in my recommended videos and found it interesting/it includes a lot of things people have said on here

Edited by yallwack

Posted (edited)

this video popped up in my recommended videos and found it interesting/it includes a lot of things people have said on here

OMG YES I love Shallon. She sometimes says headass things and then I question her as a person, but for the most part, her content slaps. And she doesn’t even the edit the videos at all!

ive also learned so much about in general life problems from her.

“Halsey has already talked about how she can’t even be alone in a room for a few hours and must call people in order to avoid that lonely feeling in a podcast”

one of the comments from the video listed above. If this is true......then fucking yikes my dude. maybe it’s bcus I’m an introvert and of course that means I would deal with things differently......but that doesn’t sound healthy regardless of who you are. 

Its sad bcus I would say that I hope one day she becomes better and looks back on her past and laughs at how much of a headass she’s been.....but she’s a person who literally kisses minors so fuck her

Edited by jaybird

Posted

OMG YES I love Shallon. She sometimes says headass things and then I question her as a person, but for the most part, her content slaps. And she “Halsey has already talked about how she can’t even be alone in a room for a few hours and must call people in order to avoid that lonely feeling in a podcast”

one of the comments from the video listed above. If this is true......then fucking yikes my dude. maybe it’s bcus I’m an introvert and of course that means I would deal with things differently......but that doesn’t sound healthy regardless of who you are. 

Its sad bcus I would say that I hope one day she becomes better and looks back on her past and laughs at how much of a headass she’s been.....but she’s a person who literally kisses minors so fuck her

astro_2ast_halsey.80711.5246.thumb.png.1

her natal chart kinda confirms that. shes the epitome of a sad mess