• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2406 posts in this topic

Posted

halsey exaggerating her “friendship” with BTS for almost 2 mins... again

halsey: “We’ve been friends, before we did the song. But then we rapid fire connected when we did the record, hanging out all the time..” 

meanwhile BTS getting asked if they talk to Halsey still: NO lmao... uh she’s nice. she’s in America rn?? i guess? 

halsey will be remembered for how freakin annoying she was 😭 in earlier interviews she would exaggerate that they were friends for YEARS when it hadn’t even been a full 2 years (since billboard) at the point boy with luv came out. sis you gave them churros and made sure to record every hang out with them, we know how much y’all “hung out”.  and peep her outfit, that atrocious weeb vomit. the only reason she even went up to bts (and tried to hit up other idols for that matter) at billboard 2017 in the first place is bc she’s a weeb and in her dumbass mind kpop is somehow related to that. 

and ofc this has over 1k likes bc so many army are fucking stupid and gullible, and can’t just see and accept the obvious lol. 

I cannot with all the theater of "we are a family", man, she has been less than 10 times in the same room with them, apart, how she is supposed to know each of them individually, I mean, the barrier of the language is still there.20191022_005648.thumb.jpg.a9d3140f03efc1Thinking it well, I guess because they are so "close" to each other they communicate telepathically or some sh*t like that, yeah, maybe it's that and we, the mere mortals are not intellectual enough to understand how their relationship works.

Posted

I'm wondering since quite a few ARMYs have realized that Halsey is a fraud if she'll get any backlash from them

(Also lowkey waiting for Taehyung to make some snarky comment about her since he's been looking done with everyone's shit lately lol prolly not gonna happen but boi that would be great)

Posted

halsey exaggerating her “friendship” with BTS for almost 2 mins... again

halsey: “We’ve been friends, before we did the song. But then we rapid fire connected when we did the record, hanging out all the time..” 

meanwhile BTS getting asked if they talk to Halsey still: NO lmao... uh she’s nice. she’s in America rn?? i guess? 

halsey will be remembered for how freakin annoying she was 😭 in earlier interviews she would exaggerate that they were friends for YEARS when it hadn’t even been a full 2 years (since billboard) at the point boy with luv came out. sis you gave them churros and made sure to record every hang out with them, we know how much y’all “hung out”.  and peep her outfit, that atrocious weeb vomit. the only reason she even went up to bts (and tried to hit up other idols for that matter) at billboard 2017 in the first place is bc she’s a weeb and in her dumbass mind kpop is somehow related to that. 

and ofc this has over 1k likes bc so many army are fucking stupid and gullible, and can’t just see and accept the obvious lol. 

shes so weird lmfao

also i wonder why no one talked about how weird it was for her to just show up when bts had the empire state building to light up for them? she really wasnt embarrassed to include herself in something that didnt have anything to do with her in literally any way 💀

Posted

shes so weird lmfao

also i wonder why no one talked about how weird it was for her to just show up when bts had the empire state building to light up for them? she really wasnt embarrassed to include herself in something that didnt have anything to do with her in literally any way 💀

omg do you have a link for that?, that’s so embarrassing...

Posted (edited)

wow she really stole the spotlight from them on the second interview... she really doesn’t  have a career on her own does she?

Not just that but she went on and scolded Army the day after on a radio interview, then she was like "I hope they're ok with me speaking for them". No Karen ,we're NOT! Thankfully that time many Army were unhappy with it and started questioning her.

Edited by Magenta

Posted

Not just that but she went on and scolded Army the day after on a radio interview, then she was like "I hope they're ok with me speaking for them". No Karen ,we're NOT! Thankfully that time many Army were unhappy with it and started questioning her.

Yeah, but the armys of the comments don't seem to be upset about her presence20191022_131842.thumb.png.cffd4f0608dbd9

A20191022_131842.thumb.png.cffd4f0608dbd9And the tragic comments continue and continues :/

20191022_132001.png

20191022_131938.png

20191022_131908.png

20191022_131853.png

Posted (edited)

Yeah, but the armys of the comments don't seem to be upset about her presence20191022_131842.thumb.png.cffd4f0608dbd9

A20191022_131842.thumb.png.cffd4f0608dbd9And the tragic comments continue and continues :/

20191022_132001.png

20191022_131938.png

20191022_131908.png

20191022_131853.png

LOL, what does this have to do with my last post? I'm talking about her own solo interview. 

@ 14:33

Edited by Magenta

Posted

LOL, what does this have to do with my last post? I'm talking about her own solo interview. 

Oh, I apologize, it was a misunderstanding, my mistake :)

Posted

lol her past as a fangirl LEAPED out. i've never in my life heard an actual celebrity talk like this, you can tell she just wants to be up bts' and armys' ass

Posted

lol her past as a fangirl LEAPED out. i've never in my life heard an actual celebrity talk like this, you can tell she just wants to be up bts' and armys' ass

I guess her fans see that as “she’s so relatable! She’s just like me!” when she fangirls  about other artists, it’s a great marketing strategy, an annoying and embarrassing one, but great. (If you have the perfect demographic like teens and young adults who use social media 24/7)

Posted

I guess her fans see that as “she’s so relatable! She’s just like me!” when she fangirls  about other artists, it’s a great marketing strategy, an annoying and embarrassing one, but great. (If you have the perfect demographic like teens and young adults who use social media 24/7)

The other day, I saw a tweet from a person saying how cool Halsey was, just for shipping(? Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson

Posted

The other day, I saw a tweet from a person saying how cool Halsey was, just for shipping(? Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson

SHE WAS A LARRIE?!?!!!?

Posted

ooooh okay you know what? who she is as a person makes sense now