• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1861 posts in this topic

Posted

wait how do we know she called the paps on her?

you can always tell when they're looking straight at the camera & the paparazzi are literally next to them

10542884-0-image-m-136_1551682850702.thu

18554032-7471189-image-m-145_15686770840

17801958-7404391-Colorful_locks_Halsey_s

17855554-7409337-image-a-75_156712477697

6528468-0-image-a-74_1542911393245.thumb

halsey-holds-hands-with-boyfriend-yungbl

Posted

so she called them and then smacks his camera for doing what he was asked to do (taking pics of her)??? What a weirdo indeed, so tough, so edgy

the girl with the hat at 1:07 making fun of her lmao

"do your fucking job" halsey is seriously such a fucking asshole, I feel so bad for this guy, it's not his job to clean up her mess, even if she hadn't called the paps herself this guy doesn't deserve to get yelled at like that like that's not his fault and he's not being rude to her at all

halsey puts on this nice girl act in front of interviewers and other celebrities but she strikes me as the kind of person who would yell at a waitress if she messed up her order or something

Posted

554544C3-A7A9-4315-A048-53F0229614FD.thulol bts fans woke up after they heard namjoon said “shes in america.... i guess” and that hard no after they got asked if they talk to her LOL

Posted

554544C3-A7A9-4315-A048-53F0229614FD.thulol bts fans woke up after they heard namjoon said “shes in america.... i guess” and that hard no after they got asked if they talk to her LOL

i wonder how are they gonna react, will army send her hate, are they gonna ignore everything she does now?

Posted (edited)

i wonder how are they gonna react, will army send her hate, are they gonna ignore everything she does now?

nah some still live up her ass on twitter but dont support her career outside of that lol i saw maybe 4 people talk about nightmare when it was released. They just rt her selfies, give her attention when she mentions bts, or talks about how fangirls arent all crazy

some bts fans are like “they probably just talk through their managers it isnt that deep 😒” that would mean theyre not “like family” then 💀

Edited by yallwack

Posted

I wonder if BTS fans who still talk about Halsey in defense are western or Korean? Or western but are k-boos and pretend to be korean? 

Posted

I wonder if BTS fans who still talk about Halsey in defense are western or Korean? Or western but are k-boos and pretend to be korean? 

western mostly, shes not that well known in korea

Posted

Honestly halsey’s fashion sense is really terrible. I feel harsh saying this but her clothes look awful, her hair looks awful, her music is awful and her plastic surgery is awful. Not to mention her backstory is fake. I was gonna ask how she even became famous but we all know it’s because she’s a social climber. Everyone in this thread keeps talking about how everyone knows her song “without me” but I’ve never even heard it lmao. I don’t understand why anyone would pay to see her

Posted

I've just watched the whole interview where the lady asked if they're still in touch with Halsey and at first they all said "of course, yes, she's very sweet", and then when she asked if they facetime or chat with her they said no. Like? How do they keep in touch then? + they don't even know where she is now...You can definitely go months without texting with your friends especially if they're busy but that just seemed super fake.

Posted

I don’t think BTS and Halsey were “friends” that spoke on the regular. I suspect that it was mostly business related because of the language gap and they operate in two different countries. So, when they say that they keep in touch it probably means that they follow each other on social media and can easily message each other if need be. 

Posted

I don't think so, I mean, fans still "like" Halsey despite all the stupidities she said or did (and continues to do), I doubt that based on an interview they forget her existence.

20191019_140001.png

20191019_135944.png

20191019_135923.png

20191019_135838.png

Posted

Honestly halsey’s fashion sense is really terrible. I feel harsh saying this but her clothes look awful, her hair looks awful, her music is awful and her plastic surgery is awful. Not to mention her backstory is fake. I was gonna ask how she even became famous but we all know it’s because she’s a social climber. Everyone in this thread keeps talking about how everyone knows her song “without me” but I’ve never even heard it lmao. I don’t understand why anyone would pay to see her

her wigs are a whooole different situation lmao i asked her hair stylist if he hates her and he blocked me 🤷‍♀️

Posted

Its not even a stereotype theres some tmz video of when she yelled at airport workers bc her car wasnt there to pick her up when she arrived lmao

https://youtu.be/X-xxJwi3Fkg

paparazzi are not just waiting at airports for celebrities to arrive lmao celebrities always call them in advance so its always funny seeing them treat paps like shit when they actually show up. like if the paparazzi aren’t showing up for beyonce think about why theyre showing up for halsey

I always thought that people leave a tip for the paps about where the certain celebrity is at. I’m not gonna deny they call them, bcus that was pretty evident for shawn and camila, but not sure about that one. Wouldn’t put it past her though tbh

Posted (edited)

in "without me" she makes it seem as if she did so much for g eazy and her "exposing" him is so groundbreaking or whatever.... sis, g was doing just fine before he met you and hes not bothered one bit after you separated. still sucks that she probably got her heart broken but i bet g eazy wasnt moved by her at all lol. like she knew what she was getting into

Edited by moonlight42

Posted

I always thought that people leave a tip for the paps about where the certain celebrity is at. I’m not gonna deny they call them, bcus that was pretty evident for shawn and camila, but not sure about that one. Wouldn’t put it past her though tbh

my old high school teacher's wife worked for a paparazzi magazine and he'd always tell us no paparazzi is just waiting at arrivals and departures for celebrities to stroll in. or in random alleys, or random coffee shops. 

it's pretty obvious when paparazzi are called you just gotta know what to look for. holding branded products, dressed to the nines for no reason, looking directly at the camera, clear photos in random locations at weird times, etc

in "without me" she makes it seem as if she did so much for g eazy and her "exposing" him is so groundbreaking or whatever.... sis, g was doing just fine before he met you and hes not bothered one bit after you separated. still sucks that she probably got her heart broken but i bet g eazy wasnt moved by her at all lol. like she knew what she was getting into

he cheated on lana with her lmao you can hear lanas vocals in him & i. ole girl only cares about cheating when she's the one getting cheated on. like thats super shitty he cheated with a shit ton of girls but he looks like a walking std so what are you expecting lol