• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

956 posts in this topic

Posted

Somewhere on this thread someone posted a video or gif of her explaining that she wanted to do a "heteronormative" video first or something like that which... it was super pandering lmao

the way she openly admits how fake and disingenuous she is and then gets mad when people call her out on it...

Anyways she bought these bracelets for BTS and posted about it on her ig story and someone with a Halsey IG handle account that IDs her outfits, found out what brand it was and the price and it was $17. And this account was a smaller one of her many Halsey Outfit/Looks IG accounts, like it had under 100 followers or something. Less than 20 likes on this photo right. It was up for a few hours before Halsey commented guns blazing about how it wasn't that cheap and it was custom made with real diamonds (BS! it was cheap looking rainbow tennis bracelets) and then when the user of the account corrected the price tag to "custom made", she deleted her ig comment lolol

Anyways we've been known she's lowkey going broke so halsey splurging on diamond tennis bracelets for everyone in BTS which is what like 7 people? Is not affordable. That shit cost $17 and she needs to stop fronting and lying. The BTS members never got seen in them either LOL

wait this is so funny omg people were saying those were worth thousands and i knew they had to be lying because they looked cheap af, do you have a link to the post or screenshot because I gotta see this myself lmaoooooo

Posted (edited)

Anyways we've been known she's lowkey going broke so halsey splurging on diamond tennis bracelets for everyone in BTS which is what like 7 people? Is not affordable. That shit cost $17 and she needs to stop fronting and lying. The BTS members never got seen in them either LOL

But she def stalks all her socials. There's a lot of fan accounts of her on IG where they're very small like under a couple hundred followers and they have a highlight story reel where it's "Halsey's mentions" and they catch her liking something by accident and unliking but it's too late. They screenshot that shit and put it up for clout but it shows how obsessed she is with herself. 

her jeweler said the bracelets were 14 karat white gold vvs diamonds & pink sapphire which would easily be $7,000 each MINIMUM so she spent almost $60,000 on them. but her jeweler is a close friend so she could have gotten a deal who knows 

Edited by yallwack

Posted

her jeweler said the bracelets were 14 karat white gold vvs diamonds & pink sapphire which would easily be $7,000 each MINIMUM so she spent almost $60,000 on them. but her jeweler is a close friend so she could have gotten a deal who knows 

Is she actually lied about this then she's mental, but I do clearly remember BTS closet accounts posting about them, and they were real.

Posted

Is she actually lied about this then she's mental, but I do clearly remember BTS closet accounts posting about them, and they were real.

they're real which just goes to shows how much money she's willing to spend to get people to like her lmfao

Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 4.51.40 PM.png

Posted

they're real which just goes to shows how much money she's willing to spend to get people to like her lmfao

How about getting people to like you because of your personality? Or because they enjoy your company? I don't know, sounds like a strange concept I guess...

Posted

How about getting people to like you because of your personality? Or because they enjoy your company? I don't know, sounds like a strange concept I guess...

I can't rationalize spending that munch money on people who you barely know. and it's not like the song is that significant to her lol there are 9 writers and bts's ceo has to approve everyone they collab with, solo and group work, so they really only collabed bc without me was a hit at the moment and they thought they'd get radio play with her name attached 

Posted

The M Jewelers and Shami official and some other jewelry shop whose name I forgot, are THE brand that works with IG famous models and celebrities. All that shit is cheap and overpriced but because they pay a celebrity to wear it,  they can ask $100-200 for a necklace/jewelry piece that really costs $30 or under because nothing has real gold/silver/diamonds on it. 

I don't believe the price of this. None of these IG famous jewelry shops are "legit". It's like the equivalent of fashion nova. Just bc Kylie Jenner endorsed it and they send her cheap clothing to wear in ads, doesn't make it worth it.  

I'm 100% sure they're crystals and not real diamonds. And Halsey most def. did not pay a single cent for it because if the store is advertising their custom creation (they're not supposed to) it's clearly a endorsement deal that gets pushed like the celebrity willingly bought it----same shit they do with celebrities rocking ugly Gucci Bags and Dior saddle Bags. Gifts with a requirement you must feature it online as a AD but don't call it that lol

You can make up whatever price tag you want if you're not selling it in the official store. Who's going to call you out lmao

Also there's been tea before on the Kardashians having fake birkins and chanel bags (the more expensive ones, not all are fake). Ken Jenner got exposed for rocking a fake Louis Vuitton belt bag before. If celebs that are rich, rock fake bags, is it really that outrageous for them to pretend those crystals are real diamonds. BTS fans cannot "examine" a diamond bracelet on the internet. You need special tools and a degree in it, and you got to see it in person. I'm not going to believe a tween who stans BTS on social media, saying it's true behind a anime profile pic. no. Good fakes look good online, fake in person. Bad fakes look cheap online, worse in person. Just saying. 

M Jewelers don't even carry any diamond jewelry wear so why would they put real diamonds in it to advertise their bracelets. Tiffany and Co gifting a diamond necklace to a celeb to promote their OWN diamond necklace line makes sense. This doesn't lmao

The brand itself is hella sketchy and so is Halsey and if it was real, I'm sure BTS would wear it but no one is going to throw away a 7k bracelet. The brand and Halsey were advertising it on the low. It's the way a lot of these brands work. 

Also cartier bracelets cost less than 7k. Why would a fashion nova equivalent jewelry shop make the price tag to seem more luxurious than a legitimate jewelry brand. I cannot :drool:

Posted (edited)

The M Jewelers and Shami official and some other jewelry shop whose name I forgot, are THE brand that works with IG famous models and celebrities. All that shit is cheap and overpriced but because they pay a celebrity to wear it,  they can ask $100-200 for a necklace/jewelry piece that really costs $30 or under because nothing has real gold/silver/diamonds on it. 

I don't believe the price of this. None of these IG famous jewelry shops are "legit". It's like the equivalent of fashion nova. Just bc Kylie Jenner endorsed it and they send her cheap clothing to wear in ads, doesn't make it worth it.  

I'm 100% sure they're crystals and not real diamonds. And Halsey most def. did not pay a single cent for it because if the store is advertising their custom creation (they're not supposed to) it's clearly a endorsement deal that gets pushed like the celebrity willingly bought it----same shit they do with celebrities rocking ugly Gucci Bags and Dior saddle Bags. Gifts with a requirement you must feature it online as a AD but don't call it that lol

You can make up whatever price tag you want if you're not selling it in the official store. Who's going to call you out lmao

Also there's been tea before on the Kardashians having fake birkins and chanel bags (the more expensive ones, not all are fake). Ken Jenner got exposed for rocking a fake Louis Vuitton belt bag before. If celebs that are rich, rock fake bags, is it really that outrageous for them to pretend those crystals are real diamonds. BTS fans cannot "examine" a diamond bracelet on the internet. You need special tools and a degree in it, and you got to see it in person. I'm not going to believe a tween who stans BTS on social media, saying it's true behind a anime profile pic. no. Good fakes look good online, fake in person. Bad fakes look cheap online, worse in person. Just saying. 

M Jewelers don't even carry any diamond jewelry wear so why would they put real diamonds in it to advertise their bracelets. Tiffany and Co gifting a diamond necklace to a celeb to promote their OWN diamond necklace line makes sense. This doesn't lmao

The brand itself is hella sketchy and so is Halsey and if it was real, I'm sure BTS would wear it but no one is going to throw away a 7k bracelet. The brand and Halsey were advertising it on the low. It's the way a lot of these brands work. 

Also cartier bracelets cost less than 7k. Why would a fashion nova equivalent jewelry shop make the price tag to seem more luxurious than a legitimate jewelry brand. I cannot :drool:

i'm not saying she bought them. she's close friends with the people who own shami/m jewelers/danielle guizio so i doubt she paid anything because they know if her fans see her working with them, they'll buy from them

but she knows she cant hook up with them for a collab (allegedly tried to hook up with namjoon but he rejected her) so she kissed their ass for like 3 years and when she got what she wanted she started surprising them at interviews, their concerts, saying they're her family and "bought" them expensive bracelets for more pr and dropped them once the clout died down lmao

Edited by yallwack

Posted

i'm not saying she bought them. she's close friends with the people who own shami/m jewelers/danielle guizio so i doubt she paid anything because they know if her fans see her working with them, they'll buy from them

but she knows she cant hook up with them for a collab (allegedly tried to hook up with namjoon but he rejected her) so she kissed their ass for like 3 years and when she got what she wanted she started surprising them at interviews, their concerts, saying they're her family and "bought" them expensive bracelets for more pr and dropped them once the clout died down lmao

That's so shameful and desperate of her; now that's a reason to feel sorry for her.

Also is there more to the story about her trying to hook up with Namjoon? I'm a sucker for these lol

Posted

The more you know about America's show business, celebs buying fake shit LOL, that's a new low. Saying custom made jewelry shouldn't be advertised was a weird argument to me because Asian celebs do consent to that on the regular. BTS themselves have had (real) jewelry made and shown on the manufacturer's IG. Suga has two hella heavy diamond necklaces and rings spelling his name that he allowed to be photographed and posted. This is pretty normal in Korea and definitely not ads, but then again professionals that work with idols will post even their pedicures LOL, so it's a different system.

The possibility of them finding out the bracelets are fake it's just hilarious to picture.

Posted

The more you know about America's show business, celebs buying fake shit LOL, that's a new low. Saying custom made jewelry shouldn't be advertised was a weird argument to me because Asian celebs do consent to that on the regular. BTS themselves have had (real) jewelry made and shown on the manufacturer's IG. Suga has two hella heavy diamond necklaces and rings spelling his name that he allowed to be photographed and posted. This is pretty normal in Korea and definitely not ads, but then again professionals that work with idols will post even their pedicures LOL, so it's a different system.

The possibility of them finding out the bracelets are fake it's just hilarious to picture.

I know on social media they made it a rule you need to hashtag #ad before advertising anything, so celebs do it in a sneaky way to not hashtag an obvious ad. 

People don't want to see celebs promoting something in an advertisement because it doesn't sell as much as a celebrity pretending they bought this article of clothing, designer item, jewelry, car, ate in this restaurant, watched euphoria/ tv show (TEA bc every damn celebrity was promoting it heavy in music; aka Halsey lol but in exchange for $$$), or listening to this song and now they're stanning Normani (TEA again lol)---this is what makes the fans buy what their fav. is selling to them. America want authentic celebrities with honest opinions and personal style choices. 

It's just the current trend of advertisements and brand sponsorships now. 

Posted

halsey has a terrible habit of picking fights with random people on twitter, gets her fans to attack them, and when the damage is finally done, deletes the tweets and moves on like nothing happened, while the person she quoted is still being harassed by fans.

she's seriously the most unprofessional celeb i've ever seen, so her trying to buy artists' friendship with 7k bracelets is starting to make sense

Posted

I know on social media they made it a rule you need to hashtag #ad before advertising anything, so celebs do it in a sneaky way to not hashtag an obvious ad. 

People don't want to see celebs promoting something in an advertisement because it doesn't sell as much as a celebrity pretending they bought this article of clothing, designer item, jewelry, car, ate in this restaurant, watched euphoria/ tv show (TEA bc every damn celebrity was promoting it heavy in music; aka Halsey lol but in exchange for $$$), or listening to this song and now they're stanning Normani (TEA again lol)---this is what makes the fans buy what their fav. is selling to them. America want authentic celebrities with honest opinions and personal style choices. 

It's just the current trend of advertisements and brand sponsorships now. 

So they love being fooled then, because there's very few people in the spotlight that actually fit the quota. It does explain why Halsey would think that being "Ashley" would somehow help. What I think it's hilarious is when Americans will call Disney stars or Kpop idols manufactured, but then ignore the fact that people like Billie Eilish are industry plants. Like everything about that girl is fake, she did the exact same thing Halsey always does with the sound changing and complete image overhaul, and yet people think she's "edgy" and "real".

It just looks Americans have this superiority complex but run on hypocrisy. Well, that's also Halsey's deal, she's bad at playing it I guess.

Posted

That's so shameful and desperate of her; now that's a reason to feel sorry for her.

Also is there more to the story about her trying to hook up with Namjoon? I'm a sucker for these lol

it's pretty obvious she was trying to get with him bc after she went to seoul in like august last year she had an interviewer asked her who her favorite bts member was and she was like "oh my goood thats so mean hehe i cant pick!!" and the whispered all coy like "rm" and was looking down at the floor and blushing lmao this was not even a month after her a g "took a break"

halsey has a terrible habit of picking fights with random people on twitter, gets her fans to attack them, and when the damage is finally done, deletes the tweets and moves on like nothing happened, while the person she quoted is still being harassed by fans.

she's seriously the most unprofessional celeb i've ever seen, so her trying to buy artists' friendship with 7k bracelets is starting to make sense

none of these celebrities bother hiring publicists anymore lmao her and ariana both snap at fans and act dramatic about it for hours then delete everything. 

Posted (edited)

maybe she thought it would be a good investment into a future with more fans & popularity but ooooop

Edited by lizardqueen