• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

5317 posts in this topic

Posted

lmfao sis is pressed

IMG_20191009_084958.jpg

Halsey always does this. I swear she looks up her name on Twitter to find something to bitch about. Most of the time, the person talking about her doesn't @ her at all. 

Posted

Halsey always does this. I swear she looks up her name on Twitter to find something to bitch about. Most of the time, the person talking about her doesn't @ her at all. 

Shows she has way too much time on her hands ,and way too many fucks to give for such a big star. SHouldn't she be booked insted of haning on Twitter to spat with 17 year olds all day long?

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by cluelessmai

Posted

She does this on instagram too. I swear on god this bitch literally stalks her tagged feed on insta on a daily basis. I mentioned this a while back on this thread I believe (unless I didn't, my mistake)----but there are these instagram accounts called "outfitsof____" and they find all the outfits celebrities get styled in because even in their papp "candid" photos, they never wear things they OWN. There's a whole business of renting jewelry, clothing, for celebrities to wear and get seen in and the label gets advertisement like that. 

Anyways she bought these bracelets for BTS and posted about it on her ig story and someone with a Halsey IG handle account that IDs her outfits, found out what brand it was and the price and it was $17. And this account was a smaller one of her many Halsey Outfit/Looks IG accounts, like it had under 100 followers or something. Less than 20 likes on this photo right. It was up for a few hours before Halsey commented guns blazing about how it wasn't that cheap and it was custom made with real diamonds (BS! it was cheap looking rainbow tennis bracelets) and then when the user of the account corrected the price tag to "custom made", she deleted her ig comment lolol

Anyways we've been known she's lowkey going broke so halsey splurging on diamond tennis bracelets for everyone in BTS which is what like 7 people? Is not affordable. That shit cost $17 and she needs to stop fronting and lying. The BTS members never got seen in them either LOL

But she def stalks all her socials. There's a lot of fan accounts of her on IG where they're very small like under a couple hundred followers and they have a highlight story reel where it's "Halsey's mentions" and they catch her liking something by accident and unliking but it's too late. They screenshot that shit and put it up for clout but it shows how obsessed she is with herself. 

Posted

So we've come to this point, huh?

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by cluelessmai

Posted

i love the autotune. and that thing about how she claimed to have whatever disease that makes her jaw quiver,,, ariana grande does the same thing and she's an excellent singer. whatever makes you hit the notes sis. not that she does anyway lol 

didn't she do another cringy ass performance with women for "without me" ?? that song is surely abt g eazy and "graveyard" seems abt him too.,,, like why is she forcibly making it abt a woman when its not. couldve performed "strangers"  ??

Posted

238C7769-9497-4FF5-BA7B-3449D7A31B2F.thu

she posts for bellas birthday but she called bts her family and said nothing for them 😂

Posted

anyway i came here to say that i watched the music video for graveyard and i hate how theres 0 cohesive-ness in her image and music. like,, she's a tomboy but she's also super feminine and always oversexualized, she's a free woman that don't need no man but also hasnt been seen without a bf in the past like 3 years?? also don't forget she's a real punk, walmart joan jett and very hardcore but also soft and girly and glittery and whatever tf happened in the graveyard music video.... sis make it make sense. like no shit ur career is plummeting. 

Posted

But she def stalks all her socials. There's a lot of fan accounts of her on IG where they're very small like under a couple hundred followers and they have a highlight story reel where it's "Halsey's mentions" and they catch her liking something by accident and unliking but it's too late. They screenshot that shit and put it up for clout but it shows how obsessed she is with herself. 

You know any fan account with a "Halsey's mentions" highlight story reel? I'd love to check them out

ALSO, dollar store version/Walmart Joan Jett, you guys are killing me lmaooo

238C7769-9497-4FF5-BA7B-3449D7A31B2F.thu

she posts for bellas birthday but she called bts her family and said nothing for them 😂

Lots of BTS fans don't fuck with her anymore because they find her annoying and they started to notice that she has been using them to help her career, I've seen it on Twitter and Facebook. I guess that's why she moved on already with the next celebrity that will help her career now.

anyway i came here to say that i watched the music video for graveyard and i hate how theres 0 cohesive-ness in her image and music. like,, she's a tomboy but she's also super feminine and always oversexualized, she's a free woman that don't need no man but also hasnt been seen without a bf in the past like 3 years?? also don't forget she's a real punk, walmart joan jett and very hardcore but also soft and girly and glittery and whatever tf happened in the graveyard music video.... sis make it make sense. like no shit ur career is plummeting. 

She's trying different personas and type of music to see what sticks. But if you ask her she'll say "women can be multidimensional and have different interests!" which I agree tbh but the way she has been changing her image as soon as it doesn't succeed (her short af punk rock era to flowers and rainbows and glitter) it doesn't sound organic.

Posted

She's trying different personas and type of music to see what sticks. But if you ask her she'll say "women can be multidimensional and have different interests!" which I agree tbh but the way she has been changing her image as soon as it doesn't succeed (her short af punk rock era to flowers and rainbows and glitter) it doesn't sound organic.

yeah i bet she'd say "get you a girl who can do both" or some shit equivalent. there's plenty of artists who do this its just so obvious that she's testing the waters and nothing works lol

her punk rock era wouldve been great if she made songs like '11 minutes' w yungblud and travis barker but no ...

Posted

You know any fan account with a "Halsey's mentions" highlight story reel? I'd love to check them out

halseyblud is one but she replies to more people on twitter

Posted

So we've come to this point, huh?

lmao this performance doesn't fit the song at all, the music video is all wholesome and innocent and the song itself is just upbeat and not sexy at all, guess when you're this irrelevant you gotta use other women's bodies for clickbait.

i love the autotune. and that thing about how she claimed to have whatever disease that makes her jaw quiver,,, ariana grande does the same thing and she's an excellent singer. whatever makes you hit the notes sis. not that she does anyway lol 

didn't she do another cringy ass performance with women for "without me" ?? that song is surely abt g eazy and "graveyard" seems abt him too.,,, like why is she forcibly making it abt a woman when its not. couldve performed "strangers"  ??

what's funny is that strangers is also about a man but she just changed the pronouns.

she did the same thing with ghost, she said very clearly that it was about a man she dated and in the original music video she was with a guy not a girl:

and then when it didn't do that well she made the other version with a girl, which was notably way more sexualized and low key used Japanese culture as an aesthetic

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by cluelessmai

Posted

and then when it didn't do that well she made the other version with a girl, which was notably way more sexualized and low key used Japanese culture as an aesthetic

Somewhere on this thread someone posted a video or gif of her explaining that she wanted to do a "heteronormative" video first or something like that which... it was super pandering lmao