• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

5317 posts in this topic

Posted

This girl tries way too hard. She's just like every other pop artist, but she thinks she's different. This is why I don't pay attention to what kids are listening to these days. Wow, I sound so old even though I'm only in my late 20s.

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by cluelessmai

Posted (edited)

we have to make a list of all the supposed issues she has bc damn

Edited by moonlight42

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by cluelessmai

Posted

Hasn't she said she had a miscarriage? That would come with some trauma.

Posted

Childhood neglect/abuse - mom with a bipolar disorderAbusive relationship with a heroin addict
Abusive relationship with g-eazy
Homelessness
The whole "I am a black woman" fiasco
Bipolar disorder
Depression and anxiety (not specified what type of anxiety, she just keeps bringing it up)
Now it's also body dysmorphia and prolly also wants to classify herself as HSP (highly sensitive person) as well since she mentioned the "debilitating empathy"
She was apparently bullied too

There's definitely so much more so definitely add to this "list" if you think of something! She also just keeps spewing more and more so it's hard to keep up

Hidden Content

Sexual assault (rape) that changed into molestion that changed into sexual harassment that went back to rape 

Prositution

Being racially discriminated against when she was biracial in HS but no one knew she was anything other than 100% white and she was friends with hella racist white girls.  

Biracial identity changed to mixed 

Her friends dying from drug overdose. Her knowing anyone who's on heavier shit than cocaine should be another lie. 

The sexual assault thing----She made that known during her women's march speech era. From personal experience, sexual harassment and assault are two entirely different things and you CAN NOT use those terms interchangeably.  They're all traumatic though. I wouldn't wish it upon anyone. But the stories she says about her personal experience just sound extremely romanticized.

She talked about how a family friend molested her when she was a kid and then she had a heart to heart with him as an adult and he went to rehab and apologized and she forgave him because he came out sober and regretful for being a pedo who touches lil kids. Like what the fuck. She was speaking about this like it was some type of lifetime movie. The way she was talking about it in an article I read was really just downplaying the entire thing and she was just patting herself on the head for forcing this pedo to get help for his drug addiction. And her family didn't give a fuck. WHAT. 

She hinted at her friends and boyfriends having serious drug addiction where they're ODing (not fatal)---but I think that was Halsey talking about herself in a sneaky way. TEA I HEARD A LONG TIME AGO FROM SOMEONE IN THE INDUSTRY WHO WORKED WITH HER: She and G had several episodes where they took bad drugs and almost OD-ed and she was constantly having a doctor around her on her last tour because she's a dumbass who buys drugs from street dealers in random city locations and that shit is laced with everything but the drug she's snorting. Anyways crackhead love is hella powerful. 

Her abusive relationship was with Lido who's currently producing her 3rd album. She would post pictures of bruises on herself on IG after fighting him and then romanticizing it. She also talked about him putting his hands on her in HFK. 

She hates G but I don't think he's physically abusive. He cheats and spends all her gf's money though. But from the same stories I heard about him in his prior relationships, he's just emotionally and physically absent the entire time. Physically abusive, no. Terrible boyfriend, yes. 

Since Lido is producing her newest album (he did Badlands which did much better than HFK for obvious reasons), she won't ever take direct name dropping shots at him like she does G. G's newest song and upcoming album will be him name dropping her and taking shots back,. At this point, they are BOTH milking the fuck out of their relationship like they did when they were together because it sells. Halsey mentioned G on the post malone track over a year later, is anything but cute. Like you need therapy if you're still hung over him. She does it because she only gets headliners when her name is attached to an ex/current bf and it sold. So she knows what makes her money. 

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by cluelessmai

Posted

Also Halsey on the low sold her old home and downgraded to a new one that is in the same place but 1/10th the size of her old house and it looks so damn ugly and minimal. I peeped she stopped posting pics of her huge house that she got archers digest to cover and she put SO much money into redesigning it and redecorating it and I knew something was up. Her newest home was bought by a shell account so her name doesn't get leaked but everything in Hollywood gets leaked. She's not bragging about her new home like she did with her old.

It's obvious her show venues are getting smaller and she's not selling out tickets. She's going broke. 

Her fans are delusional af. They congratulated her accomplishment of a new house. lol

Posted (edited)

deleted

Edited by 0000FF

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by cluelessmai

Posted

she really is gonna go broke one of these days, not only are her ticket sales super low but she's getting less and less attention for her music. graveyard is steadily falling off the charts and clementine isn't even on them. i'll honestly be surprised if this new album doesn't flop bc things don't look good so far. wonder what she's gonna do once her music can't pay for her coke addiction anymore.

Posted

Also Halsey on the low sold her old home and downgraded to a new one that is in the same place but 1/10th the size of her old house and it looks so damn ugly and minimal. I peeped she stopped posting pics of her huge house that she got archers digest to cover and she put SO much money into redesigning it and redecorating it and I knew something was up. Her newest home was bought by a shell account so her name doesn't get leaked but everything in Hollywood gets leaked. She's not bragging about her new home like she did with her old.

this one?👀

https://variety.com/2019/dirt/real-estate/halsey-sherman-oaks-house-1203280112/

Posted

She talked about how a family friend molested her when she was a kid and then she had a heart to heart with him as an adult and he went to rehab and apologized and she forgave him because he came out sober and regretful for being a pedo who touches lil kids. Like what the fuck. She was speaking about this like it was some type of lifetime movie. The way she was talking about it in an article I read was really just downplaying the entire thing and she was just patting herself on the head for forcing this pedo to get help for his drug addiction. And her family didn't give a fuck. WHAT. 

i've never heard about this but she's a major dumbass for lying about something like this (if she's lying). things like that can fuck people up for life and unwind lifelong mental illnesses. she definitely has something mental going on but not what she wants us to believe she has lol

Posted

YES

she really is gonna go broke one of these days, not only are her ticket sales super low but she's getting less and less attention for her music. graveyard is steadily falling off the charts and clementine isn't even on them. i'll honestly be surprised if this new album doesn't flop bc things don't look good so far. wonder what she's gonna do once her music can't pay for her coke addiction anymore.

I see her only ever flying on a private jet and I hope for her sake that it's paid for by the record label bc it's not a smart decision given her financial status at the moment. 

I'll be interested in seeing if she even promotes Clementine as heavy as she did Nightmare. She might not even sing it live on a filmed event and make a BS excuse up like "it's an Ashley song not a Halsey, it's not meant to chart". She already said it once so far. It has just barely debuted. 9_9 

Posted

it’s like someone told her once fake it till you make it and she decided to fake her entire personality.