• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

5364 posts in this topic

Posted

It’s sad that this will be the only place of sane people who saw through her BS, bye everyone!

Posted

Aside from lipstick alley, I don't know any other sites that see her for how she really is. Problematic. 

I'm going to miss PULL. It was a real safe corner to find some sanity without getting getting death threats sent your way on twitter or instagram for side eyeing this lying biatch. :alpacaworry2:

If anyone knows any similar sites like PULL, feel free to drop their name in the comments!

Posted

im gonna miss all you guys :c

stay safe and stay sane ♡

Posted

A nightmare, literally a nightmare

one of the comments said "this is what gabbie hanna wanted to do with monster" when I find it's the exact same thing. 

I wanted to post about this a bit ago but I lost my screen shots. The other day I came across Anthony's dad insta (tomlijr) and it kinda reminded me of it. The masks that she gave away back in april might have just been a PR stunt. I looked up the orange international inc on google and you cant really find anything about it. I did find out that it's a clothing company based in New York and China(from Bloomberg, their website and the few things on google). And that he(Anthonys dad) is the ceo of the company..? I looked on LinkedIn(cause that was one of the few things I could only find) for the company and its linked to his Facebook so you can see some of it and you can see that he mentions kelly shami (mark shami's sister.) He even posts a necklace from the jewelry company on his insta. Orange international inc is just a company that owns a couple little clothing companies that are based in New York. On Bloomberg it says that the company is based in Guangzhou china the same place that halsey got the masks. His insta he doesn't have a lot of posts but he mentions halsey kind of alot. It kinda seems like anthonys family was wealthy too, the whole family had yeezys in 2016. Halsey thanked the li family. She might have just got them from the company and said that she paid for them or she might have actually bought them we'll never know. I always thought it was weird that she thanked her accounting company as well..  🤷‍♀️whatever I guess.

I'm so sad to hear about pull closing, I'm actually going to miss it.  It was enjoyable being able to say anything or question something without her stans defending her. It was nice talking to everyone. I wish everyone well 🥰 (I read in some threads that some people might be making a discords but idk if that's will actually happen. If anyone does make one please link it 🥺)   

Posted

Ah crap, good thing I was able to check in today and finding out the bad news. :alpacaworry2:

I found this site by mistake and I must say thank you for all the discussion we had. This site helped me open my eyes and talk things without other people causing harm. This really helped me find out that a lot of people are just really problematic while pretending to be so good in public. 

Good times. To those who are not able to open the site tomorrow or the next day, all of us were able to have a safe space to discuss. 

The site will go down permanently but I'll never forget how we figured out all the lies, issues, and some are actually scammers. 

At least now I know Halsey and people that are topics here are just bad or good like anyone else. The difference is they are celebrities or internet famous. 

I had fun and thank you for the memories!!! Halsey is still a liar and problematic "Indie singer" :happee:

Posted (edited)

GuruGossiper is the only site i'm familiar with that is even remotely similar to PULL but man it doesn't have a Halsey thread. 

Where am I gonna go to now when Halsey and Army's are being annoying?? lol

It's a shame that PULL has to close. 

If anyone wants to keep in touch and has a GG account i'm "im-a-doll" on there.

Edited by Miss_Doll

Posted (edited)

Found a discord on any other thread. I asked the creator of the discord if it was okay to post it here they said yes and to share it with everyone that is on pull before it closes. So the link is https://discord.gg/KX3zWV

It has a halsey sub thread thing. 

I also got this one for kpop opinions/ blackpink etc if anyone wants. https://discord.gg/FFtCfw

Edited by Wynter

Posted

Guys, please take care of yourselves! 

I will miss this thread and having discussions with you about miss Ashley.. :alpacaworry2:

I really enjoyed it here. We could gossip without being judged or having her fans come for us.

i will miss you :alpacacrush:

Posted

so sad this site is going down (also happy it's one less thing i'm constantly checking lol) hope to see some of u in the discord. anyways, always appreciated how people here had interesting opinions and was able to see through her bullshit ✌🏻