• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

5205 posts in this topic

Posted

LMFAO I may have worded it wrongly but she still thinks bisexual and lesbian can be passively interchanged. I'm gonna seriously ask you this but are you fucking dumb? I'm sure you've been on the internet for too long, yet you didn't understand the implication of liking that meme. She relates to it because she is "somewhat of a lesbian" (bisexual) WHILE dating a man. Do I really need to word it out for you?

Edit: As a lesbian, I'm pretty familiar at what that like implied. It's insulting when bi people wanna butt in with a lesbian's narrative. Being bisexual is not the same as being lesbian. We have a whole different struggle that's not the same as what bisexuals experience. 

omfg you've been on the internet wayy too fucking long if halsey liking a harmless meme about lesbian shit is getting you upset. You'd be slightly more justified if she had made the tweet herself or had expressed word for word that she thinks lesbians and bisexuals are the same thing but so far you're just projecting hard and reading into this wayy too fucking deeply. And can you save the bitchy attitude and namecalling for stan twt? No one is gonna quote your bullshit here with a "SJAJJS OOMF IS SAVAGE!!!" for being an asshat to someone with a different opinion.

Posted

Here’s a 30 sec snippet

And here’s the full song but only the instrumental

Posted (edited)

The bjork thing. The account says that it's a bot. But it takes submissions. It says in the bio "I'm a bot supplying searing music takes." And tags the account that runs it? Or made it at least. There's a lot of tweets like that from that account but I don't know if they have more about halsey. It's an account that she wasn't following or that she was tagged in.       I just thought it was weird, because isn't bjork a legend? I don't listen to her music but that's all I heard when people talk about her.

As for the other thing i was honestly just showing that it's something she liked that had mentioned yungblud because you guys know the two of them have been commenting on each others stuff and being kinda secretive.  

The account says in the comments that she a lesbian but just find yungblud insanely attractive.  That's all I'm going to add. 

Edited by Wynter

Posted

20200430_153853.thumb.jpg.d535bea8d723dcshes dressed as d.va from overwatch

why does she remind me of the ok boomer girl😭😭😭

Posted (edited)

omfg you've been on the internet wayy too fucking long if halsey liking a harmless meme about lesbian shit is getting you upset. You'd be slightly more justified if she had made the tweet herself or had expressed word for word that she thinks lesbians and bisexuals are the same thing but so far you're just projecting hard and reading into this wayy too fucking deeply. And can you save the bitchy attitude and namecalling for stan twt? No one is gonna quote your bullshit here with a "SJAJJS OOMF IS SAVAGE!!!" for being an asshat to someone with a different opinion.

I wasn't even that upset before wtf. That comment got replied to and it just fueled from there. There's bound to be some name-calling if you reply like a broken record and the other poster insists they're correct (and only them!!!). Believe what y'all want but I still insist she's not applauding at that woman who tweeted for appreciating YB 🙄. I'm not even forcing you to agree with me but y'all came here to attack my previous statement. 

Here’s a 30 sec snippet

And here’s the full song but only the instrumental

Pretty generic instrumentals. Hope it proves me wrong as the one with the vocals actually sounds promising ngl. Kinda reminded me of a video game rather than an 80s track. 

Edited by pistoche

Posted

Honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if this was a hit, it has everything to be a top 10 hit

Posted

Honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if this was a hit, it has everything to be a top 10 hit

Pretty strategic move, honestly. Immediately jumped ship after finding out her album was a flop. It's quite sad how Manic was suddenly ditched. Goes to show she only cares about fame rather than making music. 

Posted (edited)

dressing like a school girl isn't sexualizing them, since Halsey isn't a child? and doesn't try to look like one. I think she's being a fake weeb though. Why does every gamer thot cosplay DVA and DVA only... like I doubt she even played it before it became a trend. She's so annoying everything she does is in order to be trendy. Lana Del Rey will always be superior. Kinda gross how she tries to look asian in those phones. I think she edited them a little bit, just enough to get away with it. or she posed like that to make her eyes less wide.

Edited by shittalker

Posted (edited)

Apparently the moderator RedBowKiki gave me a warning for an "off-topic" post, but to be clear, that was very on topic and frankly I don't really care if I get flagged again, because that's an abuse of moderator power. 

So you're spewing facts now? This is a gossip site and who tf allowed you to moderate what we suspect or not? Seems like you're the one who's throwing tantrums here if you're so adamant that your response was not incorrect (your words, not mine) . I added passively because you still didn't get my point that what I meant by 'using' was not in the literal sense.

Edit: No use arguing with you honestly. Barely anyone agrees with your statement anyway. If you think she appreciates another woman's attraction to her man, so be it. Bet you barely anyone here believes that but you insist 🤷‍♀️

Again, my response was not incorrect because you can't properly word things. Like someone else already acknowledged this is not it, move on.

For the record- Halsey did not passively or actively use bi or lesbian interchangeably. She's annoying and shitty and if she ever shows herself being biphobic or homophobic, I'll be here on your side... but for liking that tweet? Take the L.

Edited by bananaflakes

Posted

I was kind of thinking what if this is just for her new song. But I thought that might've been a BIG reach. 

Posted (edited)

It's not only her, is for the track that is gonna be dropped tomorrow with marshmellow.

The fact that she still gets to work with others to feature on songs make me think she won't get cancelled any soon

Honestly this is just wild to me because her fans still haven't gotten any merch packages, and she got people to frivolously deliver branded packages to others for a song release promo during a pandemic...

Edited by bananaflakes

Posted (edited)

7B58977B-3B26-4E6C-B5F1-94CB75DC310B.thu388EFBA2-CE7B-43CB-A933-C169FF7F9199.thu

man, i swear i would be pissed

Edited by hellomony

Posted

As soon as the song was released it was number one on Spotify’s more popular playlist “Today’s Top Hits”

Theyre really doing their best to make this a hit

listened to the song and that weird ass thing she does with her voice is grating, reminds me of Without me’s “EeEeEeE” I can picture her jaw vibrating like hell lol

Posted

dressing like a school girl isn't sexualizing them, since Halsey isn't a child? and doesn't try to look like one. I think she's being a fake weeb though. Why does every gamer thot cosplay DVA and DVA only... like I doubt she even played it before it became a trend. She's so annoying everything she does is in order to be trendy. Lana Del Rey will always be superior. Kinda gross how she tries to look asian in those phones. I think she edited them a little bit, just enough to get away with it. or she posed like that to make her eyes less wide.

i think it’s the outfit itself that sexualizes school girls, since it’s this skimpy uniform that’s clearly meant to be “sexy”. Especially with the super short crop top

Posted

the song is generic and will be forgoten soon

and ash said the song is so 80's... i dont hear it