• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2790 posts in this topic

Posted

Apparently she wrote this about matty healy on her tumblr (when she had one, i think she deleted):

"He doesn’t like to cuddle. He likes to grip my hips and pull the fibers of pink tissue in shreds from my lip with his teeth. He throws his hands in the air like a messiah and leans his head out the open window. easy. breathe. codeine. breeze. We laugh loudly and kiss loudly and moan loudly. He mouths vulgar things that make me giggle in front of our friends. I run my hand along the seam off his tight black jeans beneath the table top. He rolls his eyes and smirks at me. We take every opportunity to touch, to feel, so secretly. So public. Exhibitionist pleasure. We play like children, tousling my hair and I climb on his back. We roll spliff after spliff and talk rapidly and vigorously and trip over each others sentences like a sidewalk crack. He says “us” like it means “amen” and his eyes burn wild with a fire of passion. We get drunk. Off of wine and skin and things we love. His smile erupts across his face like it could shatter his cheekbones. His eyes glimmer like a lake catching the glare of the moonlight. A glint of silver is growing up the side of his hairline. He thinks it makes him look distinguished. I laugh and agree. He loves to be so much older than me. He thinks it makes him wise. We spend a lot of time in hotel rooms with the doors shut. (We spend a lot of time outside of hotel rooms with our mouths shut.) He thinks the Xanax makes the sex last longer and I don’t argue. I always wake up first. I sit at the desk and work quietly and glance at him in the sheets. Vulnerable and quiet. Soft face. Soft sounds. A warm cup of coffee and marmalade light through the windows. We bond over love for our brothers. We fight over where the chord change should go. We tease, oh we tease. He likes clean socks and messy hair and he runs his fingers down my overall straps with a tigers grin. He writes his name in the fog on the mirror from where he grabbed a fistful of my hair and pressed my face against the glass. He loves soul music. We sing confidently and triumphantly. I tap my fingers like spiders legs across his bare chest and undo his buttons one by one. I toss my head back and laugh maniacally and pout my lips when he won’t be fair. He speaks like a pastor and trips over his words, his tongue struggles to meet his brain. That’s how a prodigy thinks. (Or it’s the drugs). He knows when my words are about him and he lets it all go to his head and I don’t care because I love to watch him love himself. We laugh and fuck and play and write and plot and say goodbye and never worry. He is my occasional constant. A parody of himself. A paradox of ever present and transparent. I don’t care what he is."

*PROJECTILE VOMITS ON THE SCREEN*

i cant stand her, honestly

even though this is cringy as fuck, i have to say she writes really well anyways i've never really cares for her i did like her song colors 

idk shes nothing interesting and her music is nothing great imo 

Posted

Finally! I have read a lot of dirt about her on receipt/'bandom' drama blogs. She is trashy as shit and you can see that she's trying to become the new Hayley Williams/Gwen Stefani/insert other alternative female singers to Tumblr's new generation of edgy suburbanite 13 year olds

Posted

Finally! I have read a lot of dirt about her on receipt/'bandom' drama blogs. She is trashy as shit and you can see that she's trying to become the new Hayley Williams/Gwen Stefani/insert other alternative female singers to Tumblr's new generation of edgy suburbanite 13 year olds

poooooost it!! or link it haha thank you 

Posted (edited)

poooooost it!! or link it haha thank you 

Some of said blogs are:

yourindiefaveisproblematic.tumblr.com (idk if still active)

halseyexposed.tumblr.com (inactive and pretty terrible)

Here's a masterpost from yourindiefaveisproblematic

Halsey callout (made circa December 2015)

Edited by frnkiero
It quoted weird

Posted

does anyone know how old the minor she kissed was? 

Posted

Some of said blogs are:

yourindiefaveisproblematic.tumblr.com (idk if still active)

halseyexposed.tumblr.com (inactive and pretty terrible)

Here's a masterpost from yourindiefaveisproblematic

Halsey callout (made circa December 2015)

thanks!! reading some posts now, she's annoyingly petty for a public figure lol

Posted

does anyone know how old the minor she kissed was? 

15. Halsey was like 23 during this time

Posted

im rly disappointed i really liked her and her music but after reading this...this is rly disappointing yeah

Posted

15. Halsey was like 23 during this time

..... :stoplz: 

good heavens. 

Posted

I was always suspicious of her because she acted like she was an opression bingo when we could really sense that she was just a regular tumblr girl. 

Posted

i remember that i used to follow her on tumblr when she was an 1d stan and people used to hype up her singing all the time. then she tried a solo thing just as 'Ashley' a few months after the haylor song but it flopped and then she came back with Halsey. when she came out with Halsey i tried looking for her blog but i guess she deleted it...

Posted

I like her music,

not her.

Posted

So now there's controversy regarding her song for the Fifty Shades of Gray soundtrack. The main reason for this is why the fuck would a 'feminist' write a song for an abusive, poorly-written series of books that objectify women? She's doing it for the cash, but obviously she's not gonna admit that. Here's a few funny screengrabs of her interview + insta.

Capture.thumb.PNG.ec54fb7ae877687d545e99dd.thumb.PNG.d97f616ac1f3db53d70ae371cf2

Posted

dd.thumb.PNG.d97f616ac1f3db53d70ae371cf2

Yikes, defensive much?

Posted (edited)

like her music but she can be annoying

i do enjoy the fact especially that she talks about mental illness in a few of her songs, particularly the difficulty and how it sometimes feels like a nonreality, as someone who has a mood disorder i applaud her for depicting it in songs like Control, Gasoline, Hold Me Down etc. Not Afraid Anymore is admittedly boppy, unfortunately it's connected with 50 shades but the last 50 shades ost was also well produced and featured an echelon of awesome songs when the movie was garbage. same shit, different year.

side note: I think using tumblr callout posts is a trashy thing to do, tumblr is a very subjectively biased place that can take the slightest offense and capitalize it to lethal levels to the point where people's craniums will explode from the triggerdee triggerdumb. in general I think callout posts are one sidedly unreliable, but that's me not being favorable of the whole "this is your favs entire receipt sheet", because some mistakes should be considered to be rectified with time or with forgiveness or admission, unless they keep doing it. Callout posts that callously label ppl online that were your "platonic datefriend" or some tumblrina snowflake bs like that as a "pedophile abuser" out of pure vengeance and hatred towards them or self victimization purposes are fucking disgusting sorry

Edited by saburoro