• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

3314 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

the only time she gets a lot of likes and views from real people is when she puts pics of evan.

because the 16 million followers she paid for on the gram don't exists. :ph34r:

4tA2Ch12Oxc.jpg

8WBwuQ-cm58.jpg

The legs on her arm are so weird (I’m talking about the tattoo lol)

Also, since she got backlash for it I haven’t seen a single picture of her tattoo of Marilyn Manson besides the one she uploaded showing it for the first time (that she deleted)

having a racist tattooed on your body would embarrass anyone.

what do you expect from a person who calls the paps to all her doctor appointments and dates. 

Edited by starlet

Posted

I'm not even going to lie, those pool pictures are super cute but I think I'm also just jealous of the scenery 😅 

Posted

the only time she gets a lot of likes and views from real people is when she puts pics of evan.

because the 16 million followers she paid for on the gram don't exists. :ph34r:

4tA2Ch12Oxc.jpg

8WBwuQ-cm58.jpg

having a racist tattooed on your body would embarrass anyone.

what do you expect from a person who calls the paps to all her doctor appointments and dates. 

That’s not her worse tattoo, she got an Om tattoo which is considered disrespectful if you get a tattoo of it. 
397E13AA-CAD6-4DED-A929-42228FA7C2A5.thuIf anyone was as impulsive as her and had the money they’d probably get a ton of on the fly tattoos as well. She has a pattern of doing things impulsively probably due to always being in mania. 

Posted

I'm not even going to lie, those pool pictures are super cute but I think I'm also just jealous of the scenery 😅 

agreed! where is she? i mean... i'll never afford to go but i'd like to check it out online 

Posted

agreed! where is she? i mean... i'll never afford to go but i'd like to check it out online 

https://villa-honegg.ch/de/ here! found it on another blog

Posted

yall...help me, i accidentally like a song by ms fragglerock

i blame birds of prey but “experiment on me” slaps! she should have gone full pop/punk coz that’s the only space her voice makes sense and her obnoxious attitude works 

it doesn’t sell (from her) and she’s too lazy to commit tho so here we are

Posted

I immediately went and tried to find the hotel online when I saw the photos lmaoo it's like 1,100 gbp right now yeahhh im going to have to pass 😅

Posted

in my opinion her hfk merch was way better

Jkup3ZBo8po.jpg

Posted

Chiiiiiiiiild, neither Britney or TLC had moves like this. 

aww TLC are much better than Halsey

Posted

BTS released the tracklist for this new album and they added the songs from the EP, including Boy with Luv. She really hit the jackpot working with them, lmao

Posted

yall...help me, i accidentally like a song by ms fragglerock

i blame birds of prey but “experiment on me” slaps! she should have gone full pop/punk coz that’s the only space her voice makes sense and her obnoxious attitude works 

it doesn’t sell (from her) and she’s too lazy to commit tho so here we are

well, she said she's done tons of stuff with BMTH so i doubt this will be the last time we'll see of her playing with this particular pop/punk genre (coz BMTH is good with those)

Posted

BTS released the tracklist for this new album and they added the songs from the EP, including Boy with Luv. She really hit the jackpot working with them, lmao

I wonder how much she's gotten/getting paid for her like 6 seconds in BWL. 

Just another BTS album i'll save to my playlist without her track in it. (hopefully it's the only one)

Posted (edited)

I wonder how much she's gotten/getting paid for her like 6 seconds in BWL. 

Just another BTS album i'll save to my playlist without her track in it. (hopefully it's the only one)

I googled it and did some guesswork. Featuring artists normally get paid a flat fee up front. It's less likely that featuring artists get percentages but it happens. Halsey has to pay a percentage of what she makes to her managers and agents because they negotiate her deals. Performers generally don't make much money at all. Apparently, the money is in writing and producing. That's why Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift are rich because they write their hit songs. Singers only make money off of the recording. This Rolling Stone article explains it. The article says that streaming sites pay between $0.006 to $0.0084 per stream. BWL has ~380 million streams on Spotify. I rounded up for my calculations and multiplied it times 0.0084 which equals $3,192,000. If Halsey got royalties, then it would have to be after BigHit, the song's writers, and then BTS themselves got a cut. Her team would take a cut because they negotiated a deal. I did some math with random percentages for fun. 5% of BWL=$159,600 and 10%=$319,200 but that's before she pays management and taxes. The math is all based on numbers that I guessed. I know that it's probably more because I only did the math based on their spotify streams and not every platform. I wonder how much she makes off of Suga's Interlude because that song is on her album. It's all based on what BigHit agreed to do. The Rolling Stone article has a link to another article that talks about how R&B songwriters make money from writing songs for kpop companies like SM. There weren't any numbers but I got the impression that they are willing to be more generous than American companies. It wouldn't surprise me if BigHit was so desperate for a Western feature that they overpaid her to be a glorified back up singer.

Edit: I looked on ASCAP and here's the credit for Suga's Interlude https://www.ascap.com/repertory#ace/search/title/suga's interlude

Edited by mckzh
found more info

Posted

I wonder if shes going to go back to saying they are a family cause of it. And non stop talk about them in interviews.  It wouldn't surprise me. 

Posted

halsey also has songwriting credits for bwl though so i think you could probably stand to beef that number up a bit