• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

3354 posts in this topic

Posted

those comments prove that she’s a psychopath. and i don’t mean in the armchair diagnosing mental illness way but in the “this girl is batshit crazy and a horrible person” way

Posted

anyone else see the comments she made on other youtube videos

ashcolette commented  makes me want to find brandon flowers and rip his eyes out.

the killers are an absoluetly exceptional bandd,

but taking on something like bright eyes is a giant task,

in which they did not succeed.

musically its pleasing,....

but this shit's got nothing on conor.

ashcolette commented  i will rape you,

if it means i have this kid.

no lie.

i would do horrible things for him.

to him.

for him.

i dont care.

ashcolette commented 1 year ago

he picks the most AWKWARD girls for all his music videos -___-

ashcolette commented 1 month ago

Larry lives strong in all of these lyrics.

Lowkey want to share those comments on twitter so people will realize how hypocrital is she

Those rape comments are disgusting 

Posted

Old cold tea but I need y'all to know that the 'P*tchfork' thing is a trendy twitter joke meant to make it look like you hate them so much you're treating them as a swear word and censoring it, not keeping them from finding it lol. People will say stuff like "my b*yfriend ate dinner without me..." or "I can't believe I have to go to cl*ss tonight.." and stuff like that. 

Back on topic, these youtube comments are mind boggling.

Posted (edited)

Old cold tea but I need y'all to know that the 'P*tchfork' thing is a trendy twitter joke meant to make it look like you hate them so much you're treating them as a swear word and censoring it, not keeping them from finding it lol. People will say stuff like "my b*yfriend ate dinner without me..." or "I can't believe I have to go to cl*ss tonight.." and stuff like that. 

Back on topic, these youtube comments are mind boggling.

yeah it was ridiculous that a celebrity with 12m followers would do something like that, it’s just petty and immature, because at least the other two things you mentioned (my b*yfriend... have to go to cl*ss...) are funny and harmless, meanwhile ashley was hoping that “the basement they work at would collapse” or wtv she said, its just messed up

Edited by hellomony

Posted (edited)

I think the worst part about this is that she obviously hasn't grown or matured from this. She's literally only a creepy fangirl who was popular enough to get a record deal. 

She still behaves the same way she does in the comments, she just hides it from her fanbase that shares one brain cell between them. 

She's so violent* (physically and now we've seen sexually), arrogant and frankly, a dumbass who doesn't need a platform at all.

*more so aggressive but you see my point 

famous people who are being stalked by their creepy fans usually call the police, file a report and get a restraining order. not evan peters. instead he dates them. 

giphy.gif

Lowkey want to share those comments on twitter so people will realize how hypocrital is she

Those rape comments are disgusting 

do it. people should see this. rape is no joke and her fans think she walks on water. she sounds like a psychopath claiming to want to rape these men. had she been a guy, she would have been arrested. 

yeah it was ridiculous that a celebrity with 12m followers would do something like that, it’s just petty and immature, because at least the other two things you mentioned (my b*yfriend... have to go to cl*ss...) are funny and harmless, meanwhile ashley was hoping that “the basement they work at would collapse” or wtv she said, its just messed up

speaking of followers evan has lost followers on his gram since dating ashley. he use to have around 4.2 - 4.3 million followers. now he down to 4.1 million. not that he cares about followers anyway or he would buy a few million of them like ashley does. but his popularity has gone down and the majority of his fanbase find ashley repugnant.

his most popular fanpages on the gram aren't active anymore. he use to have like 50 plus active fanpages updated everyday. now it's only like 4 or maybe 5? 

b4.jpg

his family hates her. ryan murphy and the active cast of ahs hate her. majority of his fans hate her. his friends don't care for her either. 

giphy.gif

Edited by starlet

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by cluelessmai

Posted (edited)

holy shit lmfao i'm at a loss for words

i didn't really think his fans cared about her that much but boi was i wrong

at least they're (mostly) mature enough to see through her bullshit

anyways you said that he's a nice guy since you're his relative or something right? Which is kind of sad cause he seems like a bit of a dummy considering all this. It might just be me but damaging your career like this because of a girl that isn't even all that much is so stupid. Just how abusive does she have to be to make him stay with her?

lets put it this way. he spent 7 years with emma who beat the crap out of him at least 5 times a month. 9_9

ashley has a violent streak as well. that won't scare him away. he'll stay with ashley for years like he did with emma. add the fact that ashley is desperate to have evan's child since she's cured of endometriosis now. 9_9 she might get what she wants. 

evan is a victim of emotional, mental and physical abuse due to emma. he's damaged and broken. he needs professional help. instead he went from one crazy woman to another another crazy woman in a short span of time.

his family have tried for many years to talk to him and advise him. they tried to help him when he was with emma. he froze his family out and chose emma. history is repeating itself with ashley.  he won't listen. he won't seek professional help. he thinks everything is fine. he's very hard headed and stubborn. he thinks his family are old fashion. there's nothing you can do with a 33 year old man. 

his acting career has taken a backseat. his job now is to follow ashley where ever she goes. 

Edited by starlet

Posted

what is halsey's deal with wanting to force guys to have a baby with her... like two months into a relationship and she's willing to be tied to someone for the rest of her life...

how much y'all want to bet that this year she'll mention having had an abortion when she was homeless just to remind everyone of her alleged multiple miscarriages.  

also, did everyone forget that she loves to hop from agenda to agenda?  whatever is popping off on twitter at the time. like when she said in a bunch of articles how she contemplated sex work while she was "homeless"... just so the girlies on twitter could give her a point for supporting sex work :|

Posted (edited)

sorry to double post but i just saw an ad on tv for her album. i’ve never seen albums be promoted on tv before except for like kids bop. do artist normally promote albums on tv commercials? is she desperate? or am i just blind

edit: for reference i’m canadian if that matters

Edited by Poutine

Posted

sorry to double post but i just saw an ad on tv for her album. i’ve never seen albums be promoted on tv before except for like kids bop. do artist normally promote albums on tv commercials? is she desperate? or am i just blind

edit: for reference i’m canadian if that matters

Nah that is a pretty normal thing tbh. It probably just stood out more because it's her

Posted

what is halsey's deal with wanting to force guys to have a baby with her... like two months into a relationship and she's willing to be tied to someone for the rest of her life...

how much y'all want to bet that this year she'll mention having had an abortion when she was homeless just to remind everyone of her alleged multiple miscarriages.  

also, did everyone forget that she loves to hop from agenda to agenda?  whatever is popping off on twitter at the time. like when she said in a bunch of articles how she contemplated sex work while she was "homeless"... just so the girlies on twitter could give her a point for supporting sex work :|

ashley is a psychopath. i wouldn't let her near my dogs much less my kids. 

Posted

oh god. just to add to her "tragic sad background" she WOULD throw the idea of sex work in there.

all ashley is is histrionic. she's a privileged little rich girl who had no personality or backbone of her own so she conjured up this fake backstory and asked her parents to buy her a career and here we are. 

Posted

Screenshot_20200131-174306_Email.thumb.j

Am I the only one that is seeing her new album being promoted EVERYWHERE? I never get a email from spotify for just one artist I usually get it for like new music Friday or your release radar - which is artists that you follow.. artist always promote their shit everywhere but Halsey's seems like its just more annoying. 

Posted

I hate the album cover for manic. every time I see it I’m reminded of a dumb looking baby or something 

god me too i know its personal opinion but i just dislike it so much, her lips bother me the most and the partially open mouth..... i hate when people do that

also bc she looks like a different person every year i wouldnt know it was even her if i didnt check this thread often