• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

4653 posts in this topic

Posted

Is every ex of Halsey starting a club or something 😂

BTS please for the love of all that’s holy be done with her.

a lot of blackbear’s songs kinda sound like they’re about Halsey (not too sure cause I’m only familiar with his music and not him) 

Posted

I wonder if Dom and MGK are just friends or if they’re hooking up. It’d honestly be hilarious if two of her exes got together.

Posted

I wonder if Dom and MGK are just friends or if they’re hooking up. It’d honestly be hilarious if two of her exes got together.

I know Dom is bi but is MGK bi too? I never heard of him hooking up with any guys. Theres way too much tea about him and his loose dick when it comes to female groupies. Him and Rocky both ping for Bi but they stay traveling with 30 female groupies. Idk much about him though so maybe I'm wrong and he is bi instead of flamboyant. 

Posted

BTS are the nicest people on this planet idgaf what anybody says- Jimin even COMPLIMENTED HER VOICE, man i choked and started laughing 😭. anyways they got her a microphone for the bwl performance bc they said they wanted to repay her after those tennis bracelets she got them (yknow the ones they can wear and think of her when they see them uwuđŸ„ș nvm they don’t wear that shit anymore and they were allegedly cheap af). and she got them stockings and bags filled with various small gifts? so this is like what... the 3rd or 4th time she’s recorded herself on video and broadcasted to the world giving them gifts lmao. 

Yoongi went live earlier today and talked about Suga’s interlude and it’s exactly like I said earlier in the thread: he just sent the track over and it was something he had finished already. They never had to meet in person once for it. He also mentioned something about there being delays on her side; something about her company wanted it to sound better after she did the initial guide? (idk just to be fair about those details i’ll wait for the full translation) my point is only that, while ashely is exaggerating what went into the track and making it sound like an equal joint effort, it was obviously something she had very little input for, and was handed to her. Suga wrote everything all on his own, referenced lyrics that he wrote before (also just like i mentioned lmao), and said he just enjoys writing hopeful lyrics. the reality is not anywhere near as dramatic and angsty as she was making it sound (what was that “tortured genius” shit she was saying??) 

On that note, there’s a well known youtuber who reviews music and talked about Suga’s interlude. his entire commentary on focuses on how unusual it is to drop an interlude track as a single & talks about how it’s blatantly obvious she’s just doing that and using Suga for clout. can’t say he’s wrong. (starting at 3:26) https://youtu.be/qVRu3jYZ_uc

Hidden Content

i got second hand embarrassment..christ... does she not think things fully through before opening her mouth and letting whatever bs comes out. LMAO at her part of it and how she sucked ass and had to do it over i cant-- just shows she obviously didn't care much about the artistic perspective and just wanted to do a mediocre interlude in the beginning to attach his name on it to garner her more clout. Can she please start taking her career seriously or can billie eilish or any other younger alternative/pop artist phase her out completely coming into the new decade?! i give her tops two more years before shes over and cant sell music or venues out and she becomes some ig influencer or tv reality star

Posted (edited)

I know Dom is bi but is MGK bi too? I never heard of him hooking up with any guys. Theres way too much tea about him and his loose dick when it comes to female groupies. Him and Rocky both ping for Bi but they stay traveling with 30 female groupies. Idk much about him though so maybe I'm wrong and he is bi instead of flamboyant. 

I heard the rumors on MGK being bi on the EMPSMD blog because they do recaps on the Crazy Days and Nights blind items. Apparently he’s been banging Pete Davidson but that’s just rumors of course. If he is and him and Dom are seeing each other that would just be something else💀

But anyway, BTS are...very polite, I’ll just say that.

Edited by labellamafia

Posted (edited)

I HOLLERED 

I’m sorry but....what does her twerking or whatever have anything to do with this?

she's not bad at twerking for her followers without any panties on. that's all. 

giphy.gif

Edited by starlet

Posted

it cracks me up so much that halsey made it seem like she encouraged yoongi to open up but then yoongi confirmed he sent over a song he had already made and written ages ago. yoongi often talks about how he has a lot of songs and ideas already written in notebooks or already produced and he just saves them for the right time, so it's very likely he made this years ago. a lot of ppl were saying this song sounds like the music they were releasing like 4-5 ish years ago. it's so embarrassing that her lie got exposed so easily. he probably didn't even realize he was exposing her either lmao

it's also funny that halsey doesn't even get the song. as someone else mentioned she was describing it as a beautiful tragedy/tragic genius, but yoongi himself describes his own lyrics as hopeful. halsey was implying that he felt more comfortable being open on a track with her than on a track with the other members, but not only was it written way before she even came into the picture, she didn't even GET what he wrote. imagine having a whole song on your album that you can't understand. and i don't mean because of the language barrier. there are plenty of fans who don't speak korean who understand the meanings of their songs pretty well. halsey just didn't bother to get it, she just projected her habit of romanticizing tragedy onto it.

i was starting to think halsey was trying to distance herself from bts and armys since she didn't seem as annoying as usual with them (she was annoying but on other occasions when she had the opportunity she made waaaaaay more posts and stuff about the whole thing). but clearly since she had them in her diary series i was wrong. honestly, whether this "friendship" is real to her or not, if she's smart she'll start distancing herself. since they still seem friendly with her there's a lot of armys finding their friendship cute still, but there's way more armys that dislike her now. and every time she pops up there's more. during the boy with luv release you would not see a single army criticizing her even a little, now under every positive post about her you'll find at least like 3 armys calling her a pedophile. for every post saying something nice abt her there's at least 5 more saying she's annoying and that they want her off their timeline lol at this rate if she keeps popping up there's gonna be more and more ppl doubting her and starting to hate her, and if that stuff about her kissing kids resurfaces it could easily spread much more this time. armys trend things all the time by accident because the fandom is so big. if more and more ppl get on board with spreading the shady stuff she did in her past on purpose, she's finished.

she'll have to decide whether the clout she gets from her fake friendship with bts is worth ending her career over. predatory behavior is one of the few things people actually get cancelled over. that shit doesn't just get ppl twitter backlash for a day or two, it ruins ppl's images and careers forever (rightly so)

if i were her i'd stay as far away as possible from a fandom that has the receipts for that and bring them out more and more every time they hear about me. especially since they're big enough to spread it everywhere.

Tbh i doubt she'll ever stop using BTS for cloud not because she thinks her dirty laundry will never come out but she'll probably think even if it come out she'll never get cancelled i mean she already got away with so many things that now she probably think she could get away with everything 

Posted (edited)

How naive is she?Did she really expect that her lies would never reach Suga's ears?Imagine shooting yourself in the foot like that,lol

And the reason why she hasn't been cancelled yet is because she isn't an artist that has any impact and that you would take seriously.She's a C-list celeb at best.

Edited by lizardqueen

Posted

she's not bad at twerking for her followers without any panties on. that's all. 

giphy.gif

Y'all funny as hell tonight.  

tenor.gif

tenor (1).gif

Posted (edited)

Starlet are you an insider ?o.O

giphy.gif

Shouldn’t have cropped out blackbear (red hat), another ex of Halsey who also had his heart broken by her. He even wrote this song about her. I’m pretty sure she dated blackbear before getting with MGK, but apparently she was also seeing someone else at the time too. This boyfriend timeline is a mess. How Ashley can toy and dispose of boys again so quickly is beyond me. I feel bad for them but also I’m living to see them all get along. If she had any self-awareness, I’m sure this’d make her uncomfortable.

three ex's hanging out together in one room. the conversation must have been...interesting.  :D

"can you believe she bloody cheated on me with thaaat TV actor?!!!!"

giphy.gif

Edited by starlet

Posted

BTS are the nicest people on this planet idgaf what anybody says- Jimin even COMPLIMENTED HER VOICE, man i choked and started laughing 😭. anyways they got her a microphone for the bwl performance bc they said they wanted to repay her after those tennis bracelets she got them (yknow the ones they can wear and think of her when they see them uwuđŸ„ș nvm they don’t wear that shit anymore and they were allegedly cheap af). and she got them stockings and bags filled with various small gifts? so this is like what... the 3rd or 4th time she’s recorded herself on video and broadcasted to the world giving them gifts lmao. 

that's how she is. everything with her has to be broadcasted especially when it comes to BTS and her famous boyfriends. i never seen anyone boasts that they donated $100,000 to a charity. she won't let that one die out. most people keep their donations private as well as who they're dating. 

it's funny how she's never broadcasts the women she supposedly "dated".  B|

Posted

She’s decided to belt and hold her notes during the end of Graveyard now. It’s not her first time modifying songs like this i.e. Young God and Gasoline during HFK. She sounds a bit pitchy during both performances and I get she’s trying to push her vocal limits but whatever technique she’s using cannot be good for her in the long run.