• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2448 posts in this topic

Posted

me going through this thread having a laugh: : D

me seeing that dominic fike is gonna be on her album: : /

Posted

But Clementine its part of the album and it didn’t even chart meanwhile Nightmare’s peak was #15 (her highest debut yet), sold like 500k, and it has like 100M streams. Thats why I don’t get it, even H said it would help her numbers. It’s so weird lmao

Nightmare was released before her album track list was finalized. So it got canned by her label.

Clementine was released after and it flopped so she can't remove the single now. It's stuck on the album. After nightmare flopped in comparison to Without Me success, her label made her redo her entire damn album and sound. Everything was gonna sound like angry similar to Nightmare but now it sounds softer and melodic.  

Posted (edited)

I can't believe I forgot about Mono too. At least he doesn't have to fill his album with collabs unlike Ashley 😌

A lot more Armys are catching on now fiiinally. If they end up not doing anything with her at the jingle ball it's either because they'll be heading straight back to Korea, or them and BigHit have definitely had enough and don't want to associate with her anymore and I hope it's the latter. 

With Suga's song, I remember a while back someone saying that because Namjoon speaks English he'll be a lot better at telling someone's true intentions, whereas Yoongi may be a bit more "naive" towards Americans that have ill intentions because he sees good in everyone and really wants to help out many people in the industry. And again it was possivly recording agees ago. It's an INTERLUDE too meaning it's probably only like 30 seconds long.

Edited by hdrl

Posted

omg i just realized she totally copied taylor lol when lover was announced taylor made a livestream answering questions and explaining easter eggs and i guess that's what ashley was trying to do but nobody gave a fuck lmfao😭😭

Posted

Hello there.I am new🙂. 

Halsey strikes me as a person who likes attention a lot.

I deleted part of your comment because it was big.

I would ask you to provide info on their relationship but I think the admins would call me out since this is a Halsey topic and not a Evan's one. (Can you please send me a message with the infos, please?) But:

1. We, as fans/regular people, can't and don't know 100% all the details in a relationship. 

2. You can't compare female domestic abuse to male domestic abuse. Yes, men do suffer from it as well, but when women do, it's in a completely different proportion and a lot of women are even killed. But again, not defending anyone, because like i've said I don't know how their private lives are.  

Halsey just confirmed she’s doing two songs with bring me the horizon oh boy. Oliver Sykes wife better look out Halsey is known for shit like this and “oh my god I had such a hugeee crush on so and so” how long do you think she’ll try to ruin a marriage 

Alissa sweetie i'm so sorry.

But Halsey is probably too old for him (No shade. Just that Oliver is a scumbag)

Posted

But Halsey is probably too old for him (No shade. Just that Oliver is a scumbag)

omg what’s the T on him?

Posted

he dated an 18 year old 

I deleted part of your comment because it was big.

I would ask you to provide info on their relationship but I think the admins would call me out since this is a Halsey topic and not a Evan's one. (Can you please send me a message with the infos, please?) But:

1. We, as fans/regular people, can't and don't know 100% all the details in a relationship. 

2. You can't compare female domestic abuse to male domestic abuse. Yes, men do suffer from it as well, but when women do, it's in a completely different proportion and a lot of women are even killed. But again, not defending anyone, because like i've said I don't know how their private lives are.  

Alissa sweetie i'm so sorry.

lmao I forgot when Oliver cheated on Hannah with his now wife who was only 19 when they got married.. (she was 18 when they started hooking u

Posted

woke feminist queen working with abusers lmao 

Do you remember when she worked Jared Leto? A known pedophile and rapist? 

also having a tattoo of Manson lmao

Posted (edited)

i just tried to listen to clementine and i-

Related image

the parts when she's yelling "I dONT NeED ANY1" my soul exited my whole body the damn cringe was too strong.

as much as i dislike halsey i never want her to stop making music i had a good ass laugh at that song. if clementine is indicative of how manic is gonna sound, she might just win a grammy for best comedy album

Edited by cleopathetic

Posted (edited)

Maybe I’m being nitpick-y, but I think it’s kinda weird how quickly she always weasels herself into family events. Pretty early on in her relationship with Yungblud (not like that was long anyways lol), she was at his younger sisters birthday party too which was only family judging from pictures. It’s like she can’t let things go slowly but immediately needs to let everyone know that yes, she is family.

gerard's mother hates ashley. his mom was doing the same thing evan's dad did yesterday.xD

i hear dom's family hated her too. the family of all her ex's hate her. 

i think evan called his dad afterwards and reprimanded him because his dad liked something ashley posted today. he never liked anything of hers before. he might have had to do it to stay connected to his son or he would lose him to another terrible girlfriend. when evan dated emma roberts his family hated her too. instead of evan listening to his family's advice and wisdom he stopped talking to them. when emma beat him up and was arrested for it his family was there to help him. it was all for nothing because he dropped the charges and got engaged to emma days later. emma kept beating evan up as the years went by and they finally broke up for good this year. evan's family have seen everything. the rumor is that evan didn't actually invite ashley to come to his hometown and spend thanksgiving with him and his family. she invited herself. like she invited herself to family events from her ex's. 

Interestingly today evan's costar on AHS unfollowed him on social media. his name is cody fern. 

i don't know about everyone else here but i would never date a guy who was this pathetic that he couldn't stand up to his girlfriend. not even for his own family. :ph34r:

b3.jpg

b2.jpg

b4.jpg

b5.jpg

b6.jpg

Edited by starlet

Posted (edited)

Ashley sounds like a scary person. This “good girl image” won’t last that much.

Someone will expose her one day.

also what do they mean by things that grossed him out at Hollywood Forever Cemetery and “don’t fuck with the antichrist”?

Edited by hellomony

Posted (edited)

Edited by cleopathetic

Posted

Maybe I’m being nitpick-y, but I think it’s kinda weird how quickly she always weasels herself into family events. Pretty early on in her relationship with Yungblud (not like that was long anyways lol), she was at his younger sisters birthday party too which was only family judging from pictures. It’s like she can’t let things go slowly but immediately needs to let everyone know that yes, she is family.

gerard's mother hates ashley. his mom she was doing the same thing evan's dad did yesterday.xD

i hear dom's family hated her too. the family of all her ex's hate her. 

i think evan called his dad afterwards and reprimanded him because his dad liked something ashley posted today. he never liked anything of hers before. he might have had to do it to stay connected to his son or he would lose him to another terrible girlfriend. when evan dated emma roberts his family hated her too. instead of evan listening to his family's advice and wisdom he stopped talking to them. when emma beat him up and was arrested for it his family was there to help him. it was all for nothing because he dropped the charges and got engaged to emma days later. emma kept beating evan up as the years went by and they finally broke up for good this year. evan's family have seen everything. the rumor is that evan didn't actually invite ashley to come to his hometown and spend thanksgiving with him and his family. she invited herself. like she invited herself to family events from her ex's. 

Interestingly today evan's costar on AHS unfollowed him on social media. his name is cody fern. 

i don't know about everyone else here but i would never date a guy who was this pathetic that he couldn't stand up to his girlfriend. not even for his own family. :ph34r:

b3.jpg

b2.jpg

b4.jpg

b5.jpg

b6.jpg