• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

5364 posts in this topic

Posted

So apparently it's not Yungblud on the album, it's Dominic Fike, a singer or rapper. She appeared on one of his music videos a few months ago.

Posted

We're probably going to have another cringey performance from her with BTS at iheartradio's jingleball. They're both scheduled to perform.

:hmm:

Posted

Ahhh knowing most of Yongi's collabs or produces gets a lot of streams and gets nominated at awards. It will become popular pretty fast. But at least other Armies can see her shit now...

Her tweets about Evan are really disturbing, really fan girl vibes. Mostly because she loved him based on the character he plays. Good luck to their relationship but this is Halsey so I'll be surprised if they lasted a year. 

Posted

Sorry side question but are interludes songs or someone talking on the album?  :alpacadone:

Posted

Sorry side question but are interludes songs or someone talking on the album?  :alpacadone:

It can be either. Interludes can be any kind of audio as long as it's shorter than the other songs.

Posted

me going through this thread having a laugh: : D

me seeing that dominic fike is gonna be on her album: : /

Posted

But Clementine its part of the album and it didn’t even chart meanwhile Nightmare’s peak was #15 (her highest debut yet), sold like 500k, and it has like 100M streams. Thats why I don’t get it, even H said it would help her numbers. It’s so weird lmao

Nightmare was released before her album track list was finalized. So it got canned by her label.

Clementine was released after and it flopped so she can't remove the single now. It's stuck on the album. After nightmare flopped in comparison to Without Me success, her label made her redo her entire damn album and sound. Everything was gonna sound like angry similar to Nightmare but now it sounds softer and melodic.  

Posted (edited)

I can't believe I forgot about Mono too. At least he doesn't have to fill his album with collabs unlike Ashley 😌

A lot more Armys are catching on now fiiinally. If they end up not doing anything with her at the jingle ball it's either because they'll be heading straight back to Korea, or them and BigHit have definitely had enough and don't want to associate with her anymore and I hope it's the latter. 

With Suga's song, I remember a while back someone saying that because Namjoon speaks English he'll be a lot better at telling someone's true intentions, whereas Yoongi may be a bit more "naive" towards Americans that have ill intentions because he sees good in everyone and really wants to help out many people in the industry. And again it was possivly recording agees ago. It's an INTERLUDE too meaning it's probably only like 30 seconds long.

Edited by hdrl

Posted

omg i just realized she totally copied taylor lol when lover was announced taylor made a livestream answering questions and explaining easter eggs and i guess that's what ashley was trying to do but nobody gave a fuck lmfao😭😭

Posted

Hello there.I am new🙂. 

Halsey strikes me as a person who likes attention a lot.

I deleted part of your comment because it was big.

I would ask you to provide info on their relationship but I think the admins would call me out since this is a Halsey topic and not a Evan's one. (Can you please send me a message with the infos, please?) But:

1. We, as fans/regular people, can't and don't know 100% all the details in a relationship. 

2. You can't compare female domestic abuse to male domestic abuse. Yes, men do suffer from it as well, but when women do, it's in a completely different proportion and a lot of women are even killed. But again, not defending anyone, because like i've said I don't know how their private lives are.  

Halsey just confirmed she’s doing two songs with bring me the horizon oh boy. Oliver Sykes wife better look out Halsey is known for shit like this and “oh my god I had such a hugeee crush on so and so” how long do you think she’ll try to ruin a marriage 

Alissa sweetie i'm so sorry.

But Halsey is probably too old for him (No shade. Just that Oliver is a scumbag)

Posted

But Halsey is probably too old for him (No shade. Just that Oliver is a scumbag)

omg what’s the T on him?

Posted

he dated an 18 year old 

I deleted part of your comment because it was big.

I would ask you to provide info on their relationship but I think the admins would call me out since this is a Halsey topic and not a Evan's one. (Can you please send me a message with the infos, please?) But:

1. We, as fans/regular people, can't and don't know 100% all the details in a relationship. 

2. You can't compare female domestic abuse to male domestic abuse. Yes, men do suffer from it as well, but when women do, it's in a completely different proportion and a lot of women are even killed. But again, not defending anyone, because like i've said I don't know how their private lives are.  

Alissa sweetie i'm so sorry.

lmao I forgot when Oliver cheated on Hannah with his now wife who was only 19 when they got married.. (she was 18 when they started hooking u