• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2861 posts in this topic

Posted

i cant believe she seriously has the nerve to call paparazzi 24/7 and then complain that the paps are stalking her 

the clownery is out of this world..... 

her fans use the excuse that she can't be calling the paps because she argues with them at airports or tweets her dislike of them. they don't seem to understand that usually the celebrities who call the paps, are the ones who complain the most about them on social media. the ones screaming and cursing at the paps are the ones who calls them. its all drama just convince the public they don't call them. 

Posted

her fans use the excuse that she can't be calling the paps because she argues with them at airports or tweets her dislike of them. they don't seem to understand that usually the celebrities who call the paps, are the ones who complain the most about them on social media. the ones screaming and cursing at the paps are the ones who calls them. its all drama just convince the public they don't call them. 

no im fully convinced at this point that her fans collectively share one brain cell. Theyre all stupid as hell + posses no critical thinking skills at all lol. 

Posted

I wonder if she has mentioned that she was a big fan of him to Evan, that has to be so awkward.

Posted

So apparently H’s song (Graveyard) has been rising on the charts and people started hearing that song everywhere out of nowhere. And someone said on this thread if H’s doesnt have a hit song she won’t be able to release her album, hmm.

Posted

I do think Evan is the type of guy who enjoys a partner workshipping him. Emma didn't seem to be that type.

*Not saying either of Evan, Halsey or Emma's behavior is correct. 

Posted

Halsey fucks famous men who will get her somewhere in life. 

Posted

Your ex-boyfriends probably understood that there's a certain way to act around parents to look good. Halsey isn't known for her good behavior. She strikes me as one of those spoiled children who never got taught proper manners. I wonder if his parents googled her

Posted

G eazy's mom would like hate comments about H all the time on instagram

I REMEMBER THAT! There's a thread on LSA about G-Eazy and people would talk about H (because they were dating at the time) and they would talk about G's mom hating her guts and that apparently H bought a house near G's. And also that G's ex-gf wrote a song or poem about G that sounds like H's Without me (ex-gf's poem was written first).
Also, apparently H would take pictures with G using the same poses he would do with his ex-gf's. i never saw examples but sounds like something she would do. 

Posted

Your ex-boyfriends probably understood that there's a certain way to act around parents to look good. Halsey isn't known for her good behavior. She strikes me as one of those spoiled children who never got taught proper manners. I wonder if his parents googled her

Her "brat" tattoo she has was in reference to that being the nickname her parents gave her 

Before she got signed she would post text message screenshots b/w her mom and herself about just simple shit like...

Mom: can you babysit/pick up your brother/get something for me

H: *cusses her out* 

H: *posts a screenshot on social media of the text* Caption is: omggg I work so hard why can't my parents leave me the fucckkkkk alone I'm trying to make music!!!11

Ashley is disrespectful AF to her own family. How do you speak that way to your black dad and not get your ass whooped? And her white mom is italian too! Those bitches BEAT their children as hard as mexican grandmas. Both her parents are weak af. I would of been killed and buried in the backyard if I even rolled my eyes at my mom, let alone cuss them out. wtf! White, New Jersey, Privilege 

I assume she probably cops the same attitude around her boyfriend's family. 

Posted (edited)

:megusta::megusta:

Edited by Queenofsaba