• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Living in Korea?

24 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Well, the thing with a Visa Waiver is that you need a RETURN ticket beforehand. That is, you need to leave the country in the time of your Waiver and it has to be decided before you even enter the country. I wonder if she could be able to abuse it if she can convince them it's just for a holiday...

Edited by Marimo

Posted

That matter really depends. The thing is, for certain countries, Japanese immigration allows up to 180 days of tourist permition. In some very rare cases it can be extended to another 90 days but they need a very good and believable reason for that AND a return ticket. But after those 90 more days granted they have to leave and stay out of the country for at least one year. 

Posted

She might be waiting for next year so Margo can go back to Japan with her. Then she'll pull oh me and manaki are still together even though I changed my mind :c there was a typo but it still went through so as of right now we are going to try working together to make this marriage work

Posted

She might be waiting for next year so Margo can go back to Japan with her. Then she'll pull oh me and manaki are still together even though I changed my mind :c there was a typo but it still went through so as of right now we are going to try working together to make this marriage work

Hope she doesn't do that, it seems to cruel...

Posted

Is it possible with the marriage that it was her mother whom put the foot down ? I doubt the marriage meant her mother becomes a Japanese citizen as well. Maybe the nut bin didn't want to be separated from her money bags .. :S 

Posted

Hope she doesn't do that, it seems to cruel...

agreed :c

Is it possible with the marriage that it was her mother whom put the foot down ? I doubt the marriage meant her mother becomes a Japanese citizen as well. Maybe the nut bin didn't want to be separated from her money bags .. :S 

Without Venus Margo would be homeless since she doesn't have a job so I'm sure she had something to do with it. 

Posted

Chances are, if she reads this, she may have learnt a way to be her puppet master mother self and not ever have to leave her darling doll daughter side.

Venus started making the dressing up videos because she wanted to. Her mother didn't force her to.

Posted

Venus started making the dressing up videos because she wanted to. Her mother didn't force her to.

You really do like finding the oldest of the old posts just to white knight for margo dont you?

Posted

Locked because no longer relevant and these things are discussed in the General thread.