• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

hyulari

63 posts in this topic

Posted

IMG_8980.PNG

IMG_8981.PNG

To be fair,(about the contacts thing) I have dark brown eyes and they do appear lighter in sunlight or when light is directly on it. Honestly, I have no problems with her. I ended up following her before even knowing about her Instagram.  I don't believe all these accusations about her unless I see some proof...It seems suspicions. 

Posted

IMG_8980.PNG

IMG_8981.PNG

Lol this is happens with everyone who has dark brown eyes. Hers are just a shade lighter than other peoples

Posted

Does anyone know what she uses to edit her videos? I'm not savvy on video editing programs, I just know that Adobe Premiere is expensive af and iMovie doesn't have a lot of features. I want to start making videos but I want to lean towards something I can afford 😅 idk how these girls famous only on IG all have the money to buy DSLRs and pricey equipment and software. I can't be about that life, I can't afford it~

Not suggesting you download things illegally but most rip things for free. Aside from the expensive camera ofc lol