• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

hyulari

337 posts in this topic

Posted

Saw her at KCON. She really is just average in person. Honestly all the asian IG famous girls look so different from their pictures. The only one who looked the same was Jessica Vu.

I agree! If you look at all the fan photos, Hillary looks so plain and unlike what you see online. Jessica actually looks like what you’d imagine. 

Posted

OMG YES HAHAHAHA seriously she's like a 6.5-7 at best in those pics but on her selfies's she's a solid 8-8.5.... but also maybe it's the angles those pics were taken? coz they look pretty bad

Saw her at KCON. She really is just average in person. Honestly all the asian IG famous girls look so different from their pictures. The only one who looked the same was Jessica Vu.

yeah I definitely think it's bc of the angles. Think about it...when someone takes a photo of you, it's different from when you take a selfie. When you take the photo, you can look back at the photos and edit/retake the photo again. With the video/fan pics, she doesn't have the option to do that. If she did, it probably will come off as snobbish and a bit pretentious. Either way, in my opinion, I still find her pretty. Also, I will say that I think she looks much better in her bp jisoo makeup tutorial that she filmed with Soompi.

And this is a bit random, but the more I look at her photos and vids, she really does look like go yujin from p48. They have the same face shape, nose, and lips. It's kind scary how they resemble each other.

IMG_5873.jpg

IMG_5872.PNG

Posted (edited)

yeah I definitely think it's bc of the angles. Think about it...when someone takes a photo of you, it's different from when you take a selfie. When you take the photo, you can look back at the photos and edit/retake the photo again. With the video/fan pics, she doesn't have the option to do that. If she did, it probably will come off as snobbish and a bit pretentious. Either way, in my opinion, I still find her pretty. Also, I will say that I think she looks much better in her bp jisoo makeup tutorial that she filmed with Soompi.

And this is a bit random, but the more I look at her photos and vids, she really does look like go yujin from p48. They have the same face shape, nose, and lips. It's kind scary how they resemble each other.

IMG_5873.jpg

IMG_5872.PNG

i feel like she also resembles the ex yg trainee seoyoung alot too but without the blonde hair. seoyoung doesn’t have double eyelids like hyulari though

79AEA1FE-AD03-455C-A50F-87E953E57605.jpeg

74CAB308-4645-40C5-B7C3-2C7F6D199313.jpeg

B138C88D-B29B-4082-8479-1875132E9357.jpeg

586F6FE6-6848-4542-8648-A99B92023ED6.jpeg

Edited by lol

Posted

i feel like she also resembles the ex yg trainee seoyoung alot too but without the blonde hair. seoyoung doesn’t have double eyelids like hyulari though

79AEA1FE-AD03-455C-A50F-87E953E57605.jpeg

74CAB308-4645-40C5-B7C3-2C7F6D199313.jpeg

B138C88D-B29B-4082-8479-1875132E9357.jpeg

586F6FE6-6848-4542-8648-A99B92023ED6.jpeg

I think her jaw resembles Seoyoung because it is quite protruding and she has an overall stronger face structure than Yujin's

Posted (edited)

okay we get it.. she's average looking. can we judge her on something else besides her physical appearance? there is no tea here 

Didn’t she blow up for being pretty? It is sorta tea that she isn’t as pretty irl. And people are allowed to discuss whatever they want even if it’s repititive.

Edited by seoki

Posted

is she still close to jessica? they were both at kcon but i didn’t see a lot of interaction between them. hillary was mostly with sunny and jessica was with another group iirc

Posted

is she still close to jessica? they were both at kcon but i didn’t see a lot of interaction between them. hillary was mostly with sunny and jessica was with another group iirc

they are still close but hillary has def inserted herself into a new asian squad lol

Posted

I was looking at her Social Blade today- her number of views and subscribers has consistently decreased since January. Pretty understandable considering her content is quite bland.

Posted

No looks are looks but what's the tea between her and Tracy (smojoj) they used to post how they're hanging out together all the time. but now Hillary doesn't even follow her?? the teaaa is hot and served 

Posted

Hyulari is also working with Chanel these days, and other higher end brands like shu uemura etc. I am surprised since she doesn't produce that much youtube content. 

Posted

I just saw an Instagram post of her with a famous snowflake rilacocco OMG

Posted

Hyulari is also working with Chanel these days, and other higher end brands like shu uemura etc. I am surprised since she doesn't produce that much youtube content. 

I think because her face is perfect for that "editorial look" 

Posted

I think because her face is perfect for that "editorial look" 

I have noticed that many models have very sharp and noticeable jaws/chins. I agree, I think Hyulari's face works well for editorials. 

Posted

dang she's working w/ channel. How do these instagram girls get famous especially as fast as her?

I notice most of them actively try to be internet famous for awhile, I haven't came across one that became famous accidentally.