• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

hyulari

337 posts in this topic

Posted

I’m a snooper :feelgood:

she has a lovestagram too but I probably won’t post it lul

5153E3EF-404D-48ED-85BA-A2ADA292F54E.jpeg

I'm sorry what is a lovestagram?

Posted (edited)

Edited by *

Posted

i'm not 100% sure but a lovestagram could mean that her posts and captions are hinting towards another person's posts and captions which signifies a relationship. or it could be like a couplestagram where she has a private account of her and a significant other where they post couple photos and stuff like that idk

Oh okay well I already know what her BF looks like lol unless she has a new boo haha

Posted

Oh okay well I already know what her BF looks like lol unless she has a new boo haha

do you know where we could find a pic of her and said bf ? peaked my interest

Posted

She had posted a group picture and he was in it a looong time ago but I think she deleted it and allegedly she has shown him in a vlog before? But I never saw him in the vlog

Posted

these are from last year but hope this helps :) 

E51434CA-EC29-4BD5-B821-B7C85048577A.jpeg

F9D8DFCC-20FE-4D85-B415-CB6A7D5727F7.jpeg

I'm sorry what is a lovestagram?

it’s like an account made specially for pictures/posts for couple stuff haha

Posted

Yep that's him

Posted

honestly curious about this, but why does she line her lower lash line with coloured eyeliner?

in her everyday instagram makeup she lined the bottom half end of her lower lash line with a rose pink eyeliner and in her daniel ceasar grwm she did red eyeliner in her entire lower lash line.

just curious about how this contributes to the look, since it's rather subtle. ^^;

on another note, some of my favourite hillary videos are: the glass skin video, the new year GRWM (she seemed to be more excited and cheerful, not as monotonous as usual which made watching the vid more enjoyable) as well as the Our Heaven/November juicy jams vlog cos i quite liked the aesthetic of it. seriously wish she'd talk louder or at least up the audio while she edits, cos when i watch her on my tv the bg music is SUPER loud but when she talks it's like she's whispering )):

also wanna point out that she's hanging out a lot with sunny recently and i find her fricking annoying, especially in that one instagram story where they make fun of how joan kim says good morning in korean (think this was mentioned somewhere earlier in the thread) and hillary even tagged joan which was kinda rude imo. even if it was a small joke that was nth personal it still felt rude haha

Posted

Once she started noticing how Asian celebrities with light eyes (i.e Lee Sung Kyung) were a big thing, she started going out her way to gain her followers. It started off with following Koreaboo “”influencers”” who already had a following from Tumblr. Back then, it was like follow for follow kind of thing among that community. Since it was was still new and such for people to see Asian people with light eyes, many people started to follow her through the Koreaboo influencers because of that. Eventually everything started to build up to get where she is today.  I’m sure she wasn’t expecting so much of the attention she’s receiving, but it doesn’t mean she can’t take advantage of it lmao :alpacabored: 

On other hand, she looks a tad like Go Yujin (pictures attached) from Produce48. Can already smell Koreaboos flocking to her because of that 😩

214919B2-98AA-4F95-B0F8-C0566A339425.jpeg

6170C2FC-EC26-464B-8F47-AB80FB5B59C1.jpeg

omg i came back here to see if anyone mentioned this because i follow p48 & couldn't help but think they look too alike. 

she has a new clout source now haha "go yoojin look-a-like"

Posted

going back to the whole eye color thing...are her eyes hazel? I follow her on ig and sometimes her eyes go from dark brown - light brown - and sometimes hazely green. This was from her recent update. I don’t know if she’s wearing contacts, but if she isn’t, her eyes are very pretty. 

64296FBF-6087-43E3-8215-E7B5F99577F3.jpeg

Posted

@notapyt I think she might be wearing contacts in that screenshot because of how defined her eyes look. You can pick out the doughnut shape of the contacts if you look at the left eye & around her pupil. The limbal ring of the contacts seem thicker and sharper than her natural one too. I think her eyes are gorgeous either way.

8ockvji.png

I don't watch her vlogs, but I just looked through the latest one to get this. You can easily see the difference of contacts vs no contacts here. Her friend's contacts aren't the most natural, but there's a huge difference in appearance. From what I've noticed even with super natural brands like Solotica, if you're moving your eyes around a lot (especially to the inner corner of the eye) the contacts will shift around a little just due to the shape of the eye. She puts the camera so close to her face in this vlog, and I didn't see any changes when she does. I think her color is just dark enough to seem really dark in certain lighting and really light in others, so people tend to think they're contacts. Plus she actually does wear contacts from time to time which confuses people more.

jPKUSJd.png

Same video. These lights are so bright, and I can't see a single indication of contacts (defined blocks of color or edges).

Posted

Really love how subtly light her natural eye color is because it’s just enough to look unique but not overly light to look weird 

Posted

@notapyt I think she might be wearing contacts in that screenshot because of how defined her eyes look. You can pick out the doughnut shape of the contacts if you look at the left eye & around her pupil. The limbal ring of the contacts seem thicker and sharper than her natural one too. I think her eyes are gorgeous either way.

8ockvji.png

I don't watch her vlogs, but I just looked through the latest one to get this. You can easily see the difference of contacts vs no contacts here. Her friend's contacts aren't the most natural, but there's a huge difference in appearance. From what I've noticed even with super natural brands like Solotica, if you're moving your eyes around a lot (especially to the inner corner of the eye) the contacts will shift around a little just due to the shape of the eye. She puts the camera so close to her face in this vlog, and I didn't see any changes when she does. I think her color is just dark enough to seem really dark in certain lighting and really light in others, so people tend to think they're contacts. Plus she actually does wear contacts from time to time which confuses people more.

jPKUSJd.png

Same video. These lights are so bright, and I can't see a single indication of contacts (defined blocks of color or edges).

Well I'm definitely nitpicking, but I'm pretty sure she is wearing contacts here, they're just not colored lenses. I can see the edge a couple millimeters off the pupil, and if you watch the video in 1080p slowed down to make sure it's not a flaw in the still, you can see one in the other eye, too. I'm not sure this is helpful, but I don't think you're supposed to layer lenses in most cases. Sounds painful and dangerous to me.

Posted

Well I'm definitely nitpicking, but I'm pretty sure she is wearing contacts here, they're just not colored lenses. I can see the edge a couple millimeters off the pupil, and if you watch the video in 1080p slowed down to make sure it's not a flaw in the still, you can see one in the other eye, too. I'm not sure this is helpful, but I don't think you're supposed to layer lenses in most cases. Sounds painful and dangerous to me.

I mean, normal contacts just with prescription is fine--it's just that people usually wonder if her eye color is natural, and I'm pretty sure it is. If she wears colored contacts, I'm sure they're with prescription. 

Posted

At the beginning of her new "SOFT WAVY HAIR TUTORIAL" she shows us her eyes with & without color contacts (she uses the O-lens Spanish Gray ones here). Personally I don't think she really needed them here, but I guess irl the effect would be much more apparent. 

I definitely think her eyes are somewhat hazel though, even if it's mostly visible in direct lighting. Still--really subtle, really pretty.