hyulari

280 posts in this topic

Posted

I remember seeing on her story that she had to go to the hospital does anybody know why?

She put it in a live but she deleted it before I could see it

Posted (edited)

I saw on Instagram that Tracy (@smojoj) follows Hillary but she doesn't follow her back. Plus, I saw this tweet on Hillary's Twitter account. Hillary also posted this picture on her IG the other day. 

Does anybody know what kind of beef happened between her and Tracy?? 

Edited by stickyrice
Added new information

Posted (edited)

she went live on youtube a few days back i can’t remember when exactly but it was the one where she was eating panda express while reading comments. she didn’t respond to a lot of comments but she would translate the korean ones & respond to those.. 

Edited by quickshine
meant to say “she didn’t respond” not “she responded”

Posted

she went live on youtube a few days back i can’t remember when exactly but it was the one where she was eating panda express while reading comments. she didn’t respond to a lot of comments but she would translate the korean ones & respond to those.. 

That's kind of obnoxious. 

Posted

she went to see seoul dynasty vs la gladiators with sunny (sunnychannel) and they went to eat with seoul dynasty's social media manager and other la azns (she didn't post abt it but he tagged her in his ig story). i'm assuming sunny is introducing her to this crowd 

Posted

She looks hella old here. 

C5DED207-7E92-4468-8EAC-603B76E3F4E6.png

Posted

She looks hella old here. 

C5DED207-7E92-4468-8EAC-603B76E3F4E6.png

I think her makeup is smudged or she's removing it

Posted

That's kind of obnoxious. 

yeah she's pretty obsessed with expanding her korean demographics especially since one of her videos blew up in korea. she has a translator for her videos now too.. hmmmm 

Posted

geez this really isn't specific to hillary but why stream if you're not going to try to interact with the commenters? even if youre like a esports god it just comes off so self-centered... 

Posted

she went to see seoul dynasty vs la gladiators with sunny (sunnychannel) and they went to eat with seoul dynasty's social media manager and other la azns (she didn't post abt it but he tagged her in his ig story). i'm assuming sunny is introducing her to this crowd 

Is she even into esports? Is she going to be a streamer next? LOL 

Posted

Every thirsty junior snowflake will do anything to gain new followers. I bet she's going to upload a grwm or vlog and talk about Overwatch or LOL. She's also aiming for a Korean audience, so it's like killing two birds with one stone. It's either that or kpop, but that will only attract koreaboos.

Posted

a few days ago she asked if she were to livestream herself playing games would her followers wanna watch her on yt or twitch. majority voted yt but she said smth like "lol im streaming on twitch anyway:)"

Posted

The ghostly sisters.

6B0BC4EC-C68B-4402-A957-A603FFA111C9.jpeg

Posted

The ghostly sisters.

we're only missing edward in the mix

Posted

The ghostly sisters.

Y I K E S is that sunny?? God I used to watch her for using foundation that actually matched her which is like a godsend in the kbeauty world wtf happened