• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

hyulari

363 posts in this topic

Posted

spam acc for those interested :alpacafedup:

F89B9C76-B0A9-441D-BF76-213F05ACD03A.jpeg

Posted (edited)

i was scrolling through twitter and found some pics of hillary on her friend's profile. tbh she seems average irl, she really isnt eye catching

IMG_0840.thumb.jpg.4c8a421bd6ce9d48f5e03IMG_0845.thumb.jpg.f48ea9ce96e0b151ee9fcIMG_0846.thumb.jpg.686a755d12e1863898968IMG_0847.thumb.jpg.31d6f1679c485ed26fa73IMG_0839.thumb.jpg.f6441e26cf9e29ed520c5IMG_0841.thumb.jpg.cecf708e220924b9744d2

also found these gems xD

IMG_0842.thumb.jpg.20299ddf0eea933b8a3f3IMG_0843.thumb.jpg.21afdb72eba4cb70843eaIMG_0844.thumb.jpg.50943d204cf0713884cfa

Edited by brokenhearted

Posted (edited)

perhaps, it may be just me but the way she talks annoys the heck out of me. i cant even watch a full video. its as if her saying "soo..." and "umm" are forced and to be more cute and idk how to explain it but its irritating /:

Edited by elysian

Posted

She definetly tags her vids with korean/koreaboo words that's how she attracted so many Korean followers. And she follows mostly korean people on IG (nothing wrong with that). I love how she pretends to be a "casual" kpop fan but seems to go to almost every kpop concert in the states... In her old vlogs when she would laugh then you hear her real voice (not quiet/aesthetically soft like in her vids)She wants to seem cool and mellow but I see right thru her

Posted

I think she's a pretty girl. It's such a shame she doesn't know how to do makeup. Every single tutorial is the same just switch the colors around a bit. I find her to be quite boring. I think her friend Tracey is pretty too. I think Jessica is more talented at makeup than her but I also don't really like Jessica's voice either. It sounds almost annoyed and preppy Valley Girl-eque.

Posted

She definetly tags her vids with korean/koreaboo words that's how she attracted so many Korean followers. And she follows mostly korean people on IG (nothing wrong with that). I love how she pretends to be a "casual" kpop fan but seems to go to almost every kpop concert in the states... In her old vlogs when she would laugh then you hear her real voice (not quiet/aesthetically soft like in her vids)She wants to seem cool and mellow but I see right thru her

I think most Youtubers are doing that nowadays. I don’t watch any of her videos when logged into my YT acc. but whenever I watch a Korean makeup tutorial (risabae, Pony, etc.), her videos are always recommended. One of the video that’s always recommended is the red lip one so I’m guessing that’s probably the one that blew up among the Korean makeup community. 

Hillary actually has a deep ish voice irl. It’s not as high/soft as it sounds in her videos. If you hear her sick voice, you can partially hear her actual voice. 

Posted

i was scrolling through twitter and found some pics of hillary on her friend's profile. tbh she seems average irl, she really isnt eye catching

IMG_0840.thumb.jpg.4c8a421bd6ce9d48f5e03IMG_0845.thumb.jpg.f48ea9ce96e0b151ee9fcIMG_0846.thumb.jpg.686a755d12e1863898968IMG_0847.thumb.jpg.31d6f1679c485ed26fa73IMG_0839.thumb.jpg.f6441e26cf9e29ed520c5IMG_0841.thumb.jpg.cecf708e220924b9744d2

also found these gems xD

IMG_0842.thumb.jpg.20299ddf0eea933b8a3f3IMG_0843.thumb.jpg.21afdb72eba4cb70843eaIMG_0844.thumb.jpg.50943d204cf0713884cfa

does anyone remember her saying she never got braces? can someone find proof

Posted

Personally, I really like hillary's aesthetic - and I wouldn't say she doesn't know how to apply makeup, just that she prefers more natural/editorial vibe makeup rather than dramatic wing eyeliner and vibrant shadow/creative eyeshadow. I think tracy is pretty also. I'm pretty sure hillary has said that she did not intentionally create her ig to become famous - it was like a spam account too. 

Posted

friendly remainder that shes not original

86868EAB-0122-46AC-9C6E-2EAE04ED8A3D.png

A0D3D73B-59DF-472B-B279-890D0D5C258E.jpeg

Posted

just another poser that tries to put on another persona on ig. 

Posted

tbh i think people need to keep in mind that hillary really is just a regular teenager, just like any other teenager out there. she attracted a following because she's pretty, not because she was hungry for fame. 

no her makeup/fashion may not be incredibly skilled or unique, but she's not a professional makeup artist or beauty guru, and she's never claimed to be. i'm pretty sure she only started doing youtube because people asked her to do a tutorial and she thought it'd be fun. i doubt she expected people to question everything about her, including her eyecolor, eyelids, and even (??) cupsize.

just my two cents tho. imo hillary doesn't do anything particularly problematic like other ig famous girls so its weird to me that ppl can be so critical of her, even going so far as to collect photos of her to speculate certain aspects of her appearance.. it just comes off as people feeling weirdly entitled to information about her and given the fact that she's still pretty young, it doesn't sit well w/ me. 

^ 100% agree, been reading the more recent comments and i'm almost appalled ?? idk if that's the word to use, but if she's already said she didn't create her instagram to become famous and doesn't call herself a guru, why sound purposely malicious and knock her for not being original. 

Posted

friendly remainder that shes not original

Eh, they’re just nails. Ombre nails have been very popular as of late (for awhile now?), only thing I have to say is they could’ve been done better.

Posted

Her eyes are definitely her real eyecolor and I don't think she has had eyelid surgery (or any other surgery). I think she uses the snow app which can make your eyes appear a little bit lighter, but they are definitely already 'light' in real life (not dark brown). 

I think people definitely just follow her because she is really pretty and not for her personality. But i personally don't mind it, it doesn't annoy me. The only thing I wish she would do is interact more when she does livestreams. She basically sits there in silence and says ''hi guyssss hiiiii..'' and she doesn't interact with her viewers and ignores all the questions they are asking 

Posted

I remember seeing on her story that she had to go to the hospital does anybody know why?