• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

lilmiquela

41 posts in this topic

Posted

I just think it's weird that Miquela is claiming that she's the real deal and none of her phones are edited when it's kinda obvious that it's not real lol. And especially in the phone call with Shane Dawson, her voice sounds autotuned so she's clearly trying to hide her real voice.

Posted

just want to bring this up. numerous accounts on instagram that take advantage of the explore page algorithm is promoting lilmiquela calling her a robot, dont understand why she would be paying accounts to promote her like this?

1AB9BBC6-45A6-4B84-810C-E066E2684411.png

Posted

Not a real person or natural photo. In the first one zoom in on the scalp you see it' a hair mesh. 

Posted

just want to bring this up. numerous accounts on instagram that take advantage of the explore page algorithm is promoting lilmiquela calling her a robot, dont understand why she would be paying accounts to promote her like this?

1AB9BBC6-45A6-4B84-810C-E066E2684411.png

No, that account is just desperate for followers 

Posted

What do we think about the recent events?

That AI-chick ”Bermuda” apparently hacked Miquela’s ig threatening to “expose” her. She deleted all of Miquela’s pictures and uploaded some new ones talking about an apparently Trump-supporting AI-company that probably is as real as Miquela and Bermuda. 

Bermuda said she’s gonna leak all the information later today. 

I wonder what they’ll use this as promo for. Also kinda strange coincidence that it’s one day before this whole creepy “they’re coming 418” phone call.

What’s happening?! :alpacaconfused:

E6A0A601-6E5F-40AB-A49E-14D851B4CFAE.png

5D40A805-4D16-4162-9DF4-F58B44ECCB75.png

6ECBE5E3-0651-412E-BD9B-049CA59DEA01.png

3625E081-AECF-4C74-BBEF-B4D6A590569F.png

Posted (edited)

I don’t know if anyone even cares but Miquela just posted this on Instagram:

7A4A599A-FC87-4B7D-A343-1AE1486DA8AD.png

233851AB-F5FB-4B79-8CDE-73B20E7ABF49.png

3F34AB14-5476-4A30-9EEA-0CC91F886753.png

65AF0A6A-ADFA-4978-8715-A3F60252E6FC.png

9F380727-E0CC-4BB1-86DA-8B353E3FD819.png

9609AB08-4520-4377-A206-4720046DB72C.png

So apparently she’s a robot? Haven’t read it completely yet but yeah, that’s what caught my eye. 

Edited by maryslamb

Posted (edited)

Edited by *

Posted (edited)

This whole Miquela thing isn't fun anymore. If you scroll at the bottom of the website, they say that they support Trump which makes me further believe even more that it's just a publicity stunt to get people talking. I hope whoever is in charge of the account gets exposed.

Edited by truecolours
word

Posted

lil miquela was never interesting imo, it was pretty obvious she was a cgi. Looks a lot like Second Life avatar.I  always skipped shane's mentions of her in like 50 videos.

I think she is just an ARG like poppy or marble hornets or petscop. 

Posted

I've spend almost the whole day going over everything and going through her pics and this is what I think:

Back when miqi first came on the scene, she was seriously just 150% digital art work screen shots that someone posted of her. Someone else on here said that they saw her say she was an artists digital rendering of themselves AND I REMEMBER SEEING THAT TOO. Miqi came up on my explorer feed one day randomly and I remember that vividly.

Since her following grew and she fits the aesthetic, I wouldn't be surprised if the person behind this created a team or some how a team got created because of this and how quickly of a following she got and even media attention she got and that's probably where that DJ skeezy (or whatever tf his name is that got linked to the brudy website that everyone keeps talking about) came into play and decided to market off this. You can connect and network with anyone now and days w social media. 

There has to be at least one if not two REAL people who model for the page. You can tell in certain pictures (especially the ones from her so called friends" pages") that it's a real person wearing real clothes (you can see the damn lint and dirt on the body, it's a real person and in one pic they didnt do a good job of sticking the hair down)

I can tell for a fact that some of those pictures she posted are of a real person for the body because the designers behind miqi got lazy on some of them. I can see the real live moles, not so flawless body hairs and wrinkles, makeup on the collar, etc. I know when that sh*t is digital and the times that they were lazy it wasnt digital. 

God. I've literally gone full investigation mode and went through her tagged friends Facebook pages to see if they remotely knew who the physical body person miqi uses and I see some eery similar connections coming together but I'm too tired to even continue looking. Sh*t will hit the fan eventually. She can miss me with that sob story about being a robot. You're a cgi social experiment for all I know. 

These are just my thoughts. I literally just went through her page and zoomed in on the pics that look decently real and looked at everything carefully.

Posted

Well this took a weird turn I didn't expect. This entire thing was really annoying to me when it first started being discussed, because people wouldn't shut up about it and I didn't really care or see why everyone thought it was so weird. I always just felt like it was someone doing this purely for attention, and then when they get the attention they wanted they start to sponsor things and make money. That weird.. hacked account thing??? And her note when she got it back??? Reminds me of an episode of the twilight zone I actually watched a few weeks ago that's basically about a girl who's a robot but thinks she's human, and when she finds out she's a robot and realizes she has no real emotions and can't feel love, and that her childhood memories are just programmed into her, she kind of decides that life isn't worth "living". This whole thing is just weird man.

Posted

I think it's just kind of a stunt she (or maybe he, depending on whoever actually created her but for the sake of the rest of this post I'll be referring to them as she) is pulling to try and gain more attention. Like for a while she was this big topic, people were debating if she was real or not (obviously she's not tho) and coming up with all these conspiracies behind her and basically making her gain more followers and popularity. I think after she noticed her 15 minutes of fame were starting to disappear, she just came up with this to try and get the people to start talking about her again.

But that's just my personal opinion.

Posted (edited)

To me it seems pretty obvious that it just someone who is seeking to be famous and created this persona and all these weird posts to get them to talk about them. I have seen some instagram meme pages writing in the caption of their posts to go follow her because she was making her account private, another tactic to gain followers. Someone either created her to gain a large following and make a ton of money from sponsorships and/or to promote their music. It's baffling to me how some people can actually believe shes a robot, or even worse how some will debate that she's a real person.

Edited by LunaMoon

Posted

I feel like this page does have basically two people, a Male and a female, modeling as her. Look at the shadows. They dont match miqi and the way the shadow is built looks more Male like with no hair / a hat on. Deadass the first picture shadow with the white jumpsuit is built like the other virtual persona who is her so called brother. It looks like they're using the same people for this. Also, I went through brud company LinkedIn, and found some of their employees Instagrams and facebooks and tumblr pages and it truly looks like this team takes turns on who replies back to fans, who makes the captions, etc because one of them in particular sounds like miqi. I said I was gonna stop but now I'm fr gonna stop and let things happen lol I hope the pictures post right 😩

Screenshot_20180423-173226_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20180423-173243_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20180423-173442_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20180423-173455_Instagram.jpg

Posted

http://g.r.u.z.uvuu.xyz

http://abcd.efg.hijk.lmnop.lmnopq.rst.uvuu.xyz

http://g.r.u.z.uvuu.xyz/#orgheadline1

more brud websites. 
I did a google search of "brud artist" and that seemed to be the jackpot.

it seems that 

"In 2014 the artists Aditya Mandayam & Ada Pola quit their solo practices
and metamorphosed into the Indo-Polish art-parasite Brud. Based in a
slaughterhouse in central Warsaw, their two latest artworks are Kurz,
an analog cryptocurrency, & Szybolet, an open-source operating system
meant to be ´installed in the presence of art´."

so I'm not sure what brud has to do with miquela or if any of that is true but these people seem out there. I'm not sure what kind of technology or consciousnesses they could create but who knows. I'm currently googling these people individually. 

Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 11.35.20 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 11.36.33 PM 1.png