• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

sentient_meat

322 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Sarah Ann Machan is an active 21 yo member of the "art hoe" insta-girl community 

Screenshot_2017-01-26-15-36-48-1.thumb.p

IMG_1733.thumb.JPG.baa0954982b40e5a6173bIf you're familiar with the Erika Lipps thread, you'd know that she white-knighted Erika on her instagram stories and they both seem to have the "ugh stop calling me a goddess!!"  attitude. 

Anyways what do you guys think? 

insta= @sentient_meat  (also thanks to @popoko for the screen shots!! :alpacacrush:)

Edited by lumin

Posted

Thanks for the thread, (I think you double posted though) I used to like her but her defending erika is very off putting. Also her boobsize depending from the picture is either AA or DD lol. She is friend with lilmixedhunny I think. Imo she was boring on her live and pretty annoying. Also her face is prettier from the side than the front.

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the thread, (I think you double posted though) I used to like her but her defending erika is very off putting. Also her boobsize depending from the picture is either AA or DD lol. She is friend with lilmixedhunny I think. Imo she was boring on her live and pretty annoying. Also her face is prettier from the side than the front.

I have no idea why it double posted I'm on mobile so I guess that's why.. sorry about that!~ :alpacaworry:

yeah her boob size is super inconsistent + it's pretty obvious that she's not wearing a pushup bra or anything either Screenshot_2017-01-26-16-10-11-1.thumb.pScreenshot_2017-01-26-16-10-17-1.thumb.p

Screenshot_2017-01-26-15-36-35-1.png

Edited by lumin

Posted

Her lips kind of bother me..

Posted

I think she probably sucks on those plastic things that makes your lips look plumper before taking pictures +opens them a bit .It's pretty different on her liveScreenshot_2017-01-26-16-16-56-1.thumb.pScreenshot_2017-01-26-16-16-50-1.thumb.p

Screenshot_2017-01-25-22-31-15-1.thumb.p

Posted

Its pretty sometimes but in some pics its quite.. 

IMG_1893.thumb.PNG.ddbb7c25e0b16da6daf23weird

Posted

I think she probably sucks on those plastic things that makes your lips look plumper before taking pictures +opens them a bit .It's pretty different on her liveScreenshot_2017-01-26-16-16-56-1.thumb.pScreenshot_2017-01-26-16-16-50-1.thumb.p

Screenshot_2017-01-25-22-31-15-1.thumb.p

adsjsusgssjs wth her lips are so small? She looks so different.

Its pretty sometimes but in some pics its quite.. 

IMG_1893.thumb.PNG.ddbb7c25e0b16da6daf23weird

well.. her old posts were so weird.

Posted

She for sure knows her angles I mean

IMG_1894.thumb.PNG.1122fe1ba528e2e42e2cbIMG_1895.thumb.PNG.0fc93a41e50e68b322b8aIMG_1897.thumb.PNG.021c359b2958ecb52f5af 

IMG_1898.PNG

Posted

I love her tbh I don't think she is problematic in any way. Her selfies give me life ❤

Posted

She's cute but I hate when she posts selfies wearing fake cheap wigs kinda ruins the picture 

Posted

She posted pictures of her fingers covered in period blood at some stage.

seriously_question_quote_version_2.thumb

Definitely period blood, you can see the clotted tissue which is non-liquid.

I mean, I am a feminist, and I guess you do you, but to me personally that is kinda distasteful just as a man posting a picture of his jizz on his hands is distasteful. Nature and all, right?

less like jizz, more like a handful of urine lol 

Posted

slight disrepency between her selfies and live videos...