• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

116 posts in this topic

Posted

she modelled for a turnt beauty video

She's so pretty, but she's such a bad model... Didn't anyone notice? The whole video she's got that blank expression going on. Seems like she didn't enjoy filming it very much.

Posted

She's so pretty, but she's such a bad model... Didn't anyone notice? The whole video she's got that blank expression going on. Seems like she didn't enjoy filming it very much.

IMG_7252.thumb.PNG.977e91382e7d6438dc3a6

IMG_7254.thumb.JPG.28944d990327d7c642381

It seems like they filmed her the entire time they dyed her hair, so it's likely that she didn't know when or what segments they were going to use. 

Posted (edited)

She uploaded a makeup video where she has a bare face at the start. I'm impressed with how even she made her skin look despite having so many acne scars. 

ff.thumb.png.b4dfad6f83798a0d3d18bc8afb3

Edited by Xander
added photo

Posted

I just found her on insta and honestly I think she is so beautiful, like a doll :alpacacrush:

I really appreciate that youtube tutorial tho ^ she shows her complete bare face and i can see how much makeup, lighting, and angles transforms her like damn!! gives me hope for the rest of us average folk lol

also is it me or does she wear her foundation way too pale?

Posted (edited)

Zekia was listed as one of the guests to Anime Impulse 2018 (don't have the screenshot for this), but then she posted this image on her story within a month of the con by the way. 

It seems like she handled it in an extremely unprofessional manner. I don't know if she tried privately messaging the staff or whoever is in charge of the guests, but she put that publicly on her story. She was still listed as a guest afterward, but I recently checked and she was removed from the guest list.

Screenshot_20171213-171352~2.png

Edited by satsuki
corrected phrasing

Posted

Zekia was listed as one of the guests to Anime Impulse 2018 (don't have the screenshot for this), but then she posted this image on her story within a month of the con by the way. 

It seems like she handled it in an extremely unprofessional manner. I don't know if she tried privately messaging the staff or whoever is in charge of the guests, but she put that publicly on her story. She was still listed as a guest afterward, but I recently checked and she was removed from the guest list.

Screenshot_20171213-171352~2.png

sorry I’m im a little confused, why was she upset?? In the first place if she got invited to a con?

Posted

I would get if they did it without asking her permission or anything, but I agree this could've been handled privately and professionally.

Posted (edited)

sorry I’m im a little confused, why was she upset?? In the first place if she got invited to a con?

I messaged her about this a while ago when she posted the story and she said this.

2764.thumb.jpg.77a8dd2ec029ca6b2157a29f2

Anime Impulse has been known to do this to cosplayers as well, from what I’ve heard.

Edited by Architect
Format

Posted

I messaged her about this a while ago when she posted the story and she said this.

Anime Impulse has been known to do this to cosplayers as well, from what I’ve heard.

If people are asking her about attending the convention, I see why she publicly posted that. It’s extremely unprofessional of a convention to be advertising people without their knowledge, and I don’t think she really owes it to them to be professional if that’s the case. Especially if they have a precedent of doing this to other cosplayers— it reminds me of that other convention in Asia that got called out for doing the same thing and advertising Mon, and then when people asked her if she was going she didn’t know about the convention at all.

Posted

Ahhh okay, yeah I can completely understand her reaction then. That's really bad that the convention conducts things in such a manner. 

Posted

If people are asking her about attending the convention, I see why she publicly posted that. It’s extremely unprofessional of a convention to be advertising people without their knowledge, and I don’t think she really owes it to them to be professional if that’s the case. Especially if they have a precedent of doing this to other cosplayers— it reminds me of that other convention in Asia that got called out for doing the same thing and advertising Mon, and then when people asked her if she was going she didn’t know about the convention at all.

now that I understand the situation better that’s pretty reasonable to be angry at

Posted

She ended up going to Anime Impulse anyways 

Screenshot_2018-01-16-00-42-33.png

Posted (edited)

She ended up going to Anime Impulse anyways 

Screenshot_2018-01-16-00-42-33.png

She was there for about an hour or two to model for Toshikigirl; I don't think she actually went to the convention. There's Asian American Expo and Blushcon held at the same time there, as well. 

Edited by Xander

Posted

She was there for about an hour or two to model for Toshikigirl; I don't think she actually went to the convention. There's Asian American Expo and Blushcon held at the same time there, as well. 

oh i see lol thanks for the clear up. 

Posted

If you thought you didn’t look good, you wouldn’t have posted the picture.  I extremely dislike it when people intentionally diss themselves for more compliments. This is NOT ok. This can give younger girls/guys the impression that they are not pretty/attractive enough because they’ll compare themselves to these selfies/photos that Aru.rinh thinks is bad. 

A24C411F-8254-4D05-BBFA-A6BA4D54C9B0.jpeg

05634512-E307-487F-B6AC-5C02534AC7D8.jpeg