• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

116 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Soo.. 

Her instagram is Aru.rinh

Does cosplay, is into lolita fashion, GURL GAMER, etc etc..

And.. do you guys think this one has had plastic surgery? She claims not to, she photoshops alot for sure though, and seems to enjoy attention, you know.9_9

What do you think?

2017-01-24 14.52.07.png

2017-01-24 14.51.25.png

2017-01-24 14.51.05.png

2017-01-24 14.56.05.png

Edited by Jinx!
Had to add one more picture

Posted

There's no denying she had surgery, at least on her nose.

01.thumb.jpg.e92fbd5a3bd67dd48ef7bf2faf1

The angle is slightly different but still. Maybe she did surgery on her eyes and jaw, too ? Or that might be photoshop.

Posted

Woooah

Nose fillers or she photoshops it in every picture  or it can also be a good contouring. I saw her in my explorer page aswell but i don't find her any unique or intresting. She whitewashes herself

Posted (edited)

2017-01-24 14.51.25.png

power of makeup, angles, lighting and shooping. I don't think she had surgery though, as you can see in the old picture, the way she smiled made her nose spread out more? And the angle she took it at was straight on. She only takes pictures with a higher angle now.

Screenshot_20170124-102134_01.thumb.png.this picture from july 2016 shows her face and nose in its natural form without the shoop and angles. 

Her nose contour is just really good and found out about meitu or something

Edited by milkytea

Posted

Seems to be just a lot of Photoshop, contour and makeup. You can see her at about 1:38 in this video, her nose still looks pretty much the same to me, just with highlight on.

Some other photos of her:

13995573_513466495530313_99634039221768013221181_800055930128131_42850712515699112540596_1514637005498329_58749711128279

Posted (edited)

Jeez, now that's ALOT of photoshop.

She seems quite boring otherwise..

2017-01-25 09.01.10.png

Edited by Jinx!
Added a picture

Posted (edited)

wow i thought she just used meitu filters and not actually altered her face

aru_5.thumb.png.7f5c1793fc641a7e470ef2c8

aru_3.thumb.png.96a99ea1a3ddab13ac0566c9

aru_4.thumb.png.f5112a31fa61818e05daa16a

aru_6.thumb.png.a563417b92004f0557e1e3c9aru_1.thumb.png.182baa4a1b6616cdc36ed532

aru_2.thumb.png.76d29c534e32cb3427571da9

could be angles or she lost baby fat?

her real face seem to be more round and she slims down her chin and jawline and nose and maybe elongates her chins more

is she open about the photoshopping?

Edited by miruku

Posted

wow i thought she just used meitu filters and not actually altered her face

aru_5.thumb.png.7f5c1793fc641a7e470ef2c8

aru_3.thumb.png.96a99ea1a3ddab13ac0566c9

aru_4.thumb.png.f5112a31fa61818e05daa16a

aru_6.thumb.png.a563417b92004f0557e1e3c9aru_1.thumb.png.182baa4a1b6616cdc36ed532

aru_2.thumb.png.76d29c534e32cb3427571da9

could be angles or she lost baby fat?

her real face seem to be more round and she slims down her chin and jawline and nose and maybe elongates her chins more

is she open about the photoshopping?

I don't think she ever mentioned using PS.

Posted

I don't think we can judge if she had any ps or not but wow that's a lot of shooping

Posted (edited)

I've had her on facebook for a while and she's pretty open to photoshopping her photos.

shoop.thumb.png.c5fdc2543486d918203ea06d

As far as I know, she hasn't had any surgery. She's only 18 (?) I believe, so I think she's lost a lot of baby fat over the years, as well as changed her makeup style and the angles she takes photos. I saw her at PMX during the fashion show and she looks pretty close to the 2009 vs 2016 photo. 

15039580_370173906660839_706796505564443

There's also a video of her from the brand she modeled for here. From what it seems, her full body/non-selfie modeling photos are accurate to her real looks.

I don't really think she whitewashes herself though. She's pretty pale, and I think she mentioned that she uses white mixer in her foundation to make it the right shade in one of her instagram comments. I'm not really seeing how she's attention seeking, either. Most of her instagram photos barely have any caption on them, and she hasn't done any f4f or s4s as far as I know.

Edited by Xander
adding links and pictures, fixing format

Posted

Has anyone noticed that she gains followers really fast? When this thread was first made, I think she was in the 20000 range, but a month later she already has 31000. I don't know much about instagram stats, but is that abnormal? She gets a lot of likes and comments but still.

Posted

Has anyone noticed that she gains followers really fast? When this thread was first made, I think she was in the 20000 range, but a month later she already has 31000. I don't know much about instagram stats, but is that abnormal? She gets a lot of likes and comments but still.

It might be because of her D.VA hanbok & love live cosplay

Posted

She's so cute! I wish I had pro contouring skills like her. 

I was lurking through her IG after reading this and I think she reads this thread.

Screen_Shot_2017-02-23_at_11.12.04_AM.th

If she admits to shooping then I don't think she's problematic at all and her personality seems really chill. I'd want to be her friend tbh. 

Posted (edited)

I've had her on facebook for a while and she's pretty open to photoshopping her photos.

shoop.thumb.png.c5fdc2543486d918203ea06d

As far as I know, she hasn't had any surgery. She's only 18 (?) I believe, so I think she's lost a lot of baby fat over the years, as well as changed her makeup style and the angles she takes photos. I saw her at PMX during the fashion show and she looks pretty close to the 2009 vs 2016 photo. 

15039580_370173906660839_706796505564443

There's also a video of her from the brand she modeled for here. From what it seems, her full body/non-selfie modeling photos are accurate to her real looks.

I don't really think she whitewashes herself though. She's pretty pale, and I think she mentioned that she uses white mixer in her foundation to make it the right shade in one of her instagram comments. I'm not really seeing how she's attention seeking, either. Most of her instagram photos barely have any caption on them, and she hasn't done any f4f or s4s as far as I know.

damn she looks exactly like her candids here in this video. She doesn't seem flakey at all if she openly admits to her photoshopping selfies. Also I know the before photo is very old, but these factors can also come to play:

-she's smiling quite big, while pushing down her chin

-the lighting and type of camera lens distortion 

-more importantly no makeup and no circle lens

-the hairstyle cuts off half of her face -usually hairstyles like that can make some face shapes look much chubbier than it really is (at least it does it for me) especially when you're smiling like the way she is in that pic.

-different eyebrows 

-PUBERTY

So obviously someone with these factors will look immensely different, when compared to their now super dolled up self (comparing to candids ofc, not comparing to her selfies since they shoopd)

it just doesn't help her cause when realizing these factors, because she is using a photoshopped selfie to compare to an old photo of herself lmao. Her nose in the after pic is so ridiculously butchered. Also on a sidenote slightly off topic: if you are underage you can get parents permission for plastic surgery, just saying. 

Edited by Offline

Posted (edited)

it just doesn't help her cause when realizing these factors, because she is using a photoshopped selfie to compare to an old photo of herself lmao. Her nose in the after pic is so ridiculously butchered. Also on a sidenote slightly off topic: if you are underage you can get parents permission for plastic surgery, just saying. 

I don't think the after pic is as shooped as her other selfies. I think she did some nose slimming maybe, but if you look at her nose it's not as pointed (?) as she usually does her selfies. If  you compare it to the candid picture of her in the same outfit, her nose doesn't look that much different imo (but since it's a different angle, it's hard to tell). I saw another candid picture of her recently from January and she has the same amount of makeup she usually uses, so it's easier to see how much she shoops

16300090_1351440214877815_27819265467109

I think it's mostly nose and jaw slimming that she does. There's another selfie that someone took with her (I cropped them out for privacy's sake) where she's smiling in a different way, and her nose looks pretty wide, so I don't think she had any surgery, it's all angles, photoshop, and lighting.

11.thumb.png.363f6f7f973b4566fcf7730ed79

She's so cute! I wish I had pro contouring skills like her. 

I was lurking through her IG after reading this and I think she reads this thread.

Screen_Shot_2017-02-23_at_11.12.04_AM.th

If she admits to shooping then I don't think she's problematic at all and her personality seems really chill. I'd want to be her friend tbh. 

Not sure if she reads the thread because she's never posted anything about it on facebook, but the caption on her instagram post was like that before the thread was made about her.

shoop.png

Edited by Xander
can't get rid of the picture of her statuses on the bottom, please ignore