• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

One makeup product that you can't live without

66 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm the type that's like full face of makeup or no makeup at all hehe.

But lip products (especially balms and tints) because my lips always look dead without anything on them. Like even when they're not dry, they look dull. 

And then it's a tie between concealer and eyeliner. Concealer because my dark circles can get really bad and eyeliner because it makes my eyes look more awake.

The rest is just CC Cushion/Foundation> everything else.

Posted

powder because i'm oily as Fuck

same 

Posted

Concealer, it conceals my ugliness < 3

Posted

Classic Mac R.E.D. Lipstick is my normal go to. There are days I wear full face makeup other days just lips, and some days no makeup. But red is always a good solid essential to have when it comes to makeup.

Posted

Toofaced Brown-nie because for some reason after I got sick my eyebrows lost a lot of pigment. It is super strange but unless I do my brows every day I look like a weird alien chick! I also never go without some kind of lip product. I love Bad Blood from Urban Decay for a good, deep red.

Posted

Mascara.:alpacaheadshake: