One makeup product that you can't live without

65 posts in this topic

Posted

I am someone who loves wearing makeup and playing with it. I only wear makeup when i go out and dont wear any makeup when i have to go somewhere near, expect a lip product. I have to wear a lip product even when i am going for a walk or something. If i had to choose one makeup product for life i would choose lip products LOL(i cant live and leave without it) idk why i have naturally little dark lips and it makes me look dull and sick and when i wear any lip tints or any lip products it would instantly brighten my face.ūüíĄūüíĄūüíĄ

so,What is that one makeup product that you cant live without?

IMG_7669.JPG

IMG_7670.JPG

IMG_7671.JPG

IMG_7672.PNG

IMG_7673.JPG

Posted

Does sunscreen and lip balm count?

Cause that.

Posted

Can't live without my eyebrow pencil for sure. I look so much better with eyebrows.

Posted

can't function without waterproof eyeliner. I feel like my eyes look nonexistent without it :phftt:

Posted

Foundation. 

I have extraordinarily smooth skin according to people. I rarely use lotion. But my face and shoulders suffer from a common awful bullshit commonly known as "acne". Without the foundation, my second choice would probably be lipbalm. 

Posted

Brow pencil is everything. At least you can also add little smudged lines to eyes and you're good to go. 

Posted

This was insanely hard.

A really good concealer, but I'd need multiple shades. You can use that shit for just about anything, on a regular day, seriously. I don't think this counts as makeup, but using vaseline and good concealers and a good blending tool is literally like all I need for a perfect "fresh face" look. Subtle highlight? Blend some super pale concealer and put a super thin layer of vaseline. Need plump glossy smooth hydrated lips? Vaseline. What about eyes? Tinker with your concealers and create a neutral tone, subtle eye look, maybe even conceal near your lash line for a something resembling eye liner. Add vaseline for an almost glittering effect. Want to almost look like you have those perfectly scultped brows?? Vaseline and concealer! I feel like this should be a youtube challenge lool.

Posted

tints too~ i can honestly go without nothing on my face but i need color on my lips.

Posted

idk i like makeup and it's hard to choose one.. but my fave part is putting on waterproof eyeliner pen :alpacacrush:
...or according to my friend it should be lipstick/tints because sometimes my lips is so pale and in the same tone/color with my face lol. but lipstick is kind of tricky for me because my skin color is not even ;;

Posted

Lately, I've been loving lightweight makeup. Dr. Jart's "BB Dis-a-pore" is a blessing for me. I have acne scars and breakouts still comin' and a-goin' but I can't be arsed to put on a full face anymore, but this evens my skin tone out enough for me to not care about the still visible scars. And it really does make those big ass crater pores disappear.

I could even pass on filling my sparse eyebrows if my skin at least looked decent. Buuut my ABH brow definer is another I'd need.

Posted

Maybellines Fit Me concealer is the best thing ever! At least for me. It's so moisturizing and covers up my dark circles so well. I love it :D 

Posted

for me it would have to be tinted lip balm! similar to what other people have said, i just look dead with no color in my lips x__x another one would be mascara because even without eyeliner, mascara can still make your eyes look better ūüĎć

Posted

My goodness this was hard - I have one of those tupperware drawer organizer thingies full of makeup stuff, I love it - but I manages to narrow down my answer to 2 things:

1. Dr. Brandt "Pores No More" primer/refiner: I use this goop on the daily, makeup or not. It has flaxseed and tea tree oil in it which not only makes it smell great but also helps tighten & conceal pores. Legit the only pore product I've tried that actually works. Worth the steep price IMO. (Thanks to genetics I have persistently enlarged pores and very temperamental combination skin) 

2. Kat Von D Shade & Light palette. Again worth the $$. I use it for contour, eyeshadow, eyeliner (with a damp angled liner brush), and for filling in my brows. It's a bunch of matte shades that can be used for whatever you want  

Posted

I can't  live without lipstick. Even when i'm walking a around the house i wear lipstick. I love red and orange lipsticks and lip tints. This past Christmas my friend gifted me L'Oréals Collection Exclusive lipstick by Eva Longoria in the shade Eva's Red and I LOVE IT. It's my favorite 

IMG_2733.JPG

Posted

I would say mascara because without it you cannot see that I have lashes :alpacaworry: