• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

(deleted)

16 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

(deleted)

Edited by funkymonkey123

Posted

i heard he is very rude? i use to have him on facebook long long ago through his glory days on KUC (know a lot of the now online personalities through that community!)

use to follow him on his other accounts too but he always deletes and remakes his accounts a lot so i stopped trying lolol

other than that i dont know much about him;; curious to know about the dramas he was involved in

Posted (edited)

Edited by funkymonkey123

Posted (edited)

Edited by explojin
info was old+could have been misleading

Posted

I know Kenny in real life, he's not like that at all (or now at least). He's quite sassy though, but that's just his humor. He isn't rude on purpose (idk how he was during KUC times but I think he's changed a lot). He's not currently in Seoul, he just went there for his summer vacation with his mother. Now he's still in VA and works at a cafe I frequently visit. He's really nice (idk if it's just customer service) but he recognizes me and always makes small talk w/ me and even takes pictures for me and my friends if I ask lol. 

I don't mean to be a whiteknight but I see no problem if he got a nose job or not because my view on PS is that if it makes the person feel better/more confident then there really is not an issue unless they like destroy themselves or something. Sometimes there's just insecurities about ourselves that we want to change. 

Posted

I know Kenny in real life, he's not like that at all (or now at least). He's quite sassy though, but that's just his humor. He isn't rude on purpose (idk how he was during KUC times but I think he's changed a lot). He's not currently in Seoul, he just went there for his summer vacation with his mother. Now he's still in VA and works at a cafe I frequently visit. He's really nice (idk if it's just customer service) but he recognizes me and always makes small talk w/ me and even takes pictures for me and my friends if I ask lol. 

I don't mean to be a whiteknight but I see no problem if he got a nose job or not because my view on PS is that if it makes the person feel better/more confident then there really is not an issue unless they like destroy themselves or something. Sometimes there's just insecurities about ourselves that we want to change. 

I think PS is perfectly fine too! OP prob just put that in as more of an information thing instead of something that's problematic haha. And it's good if he's changed for the better! 

Posted (edited)

Edited by junkiemale

Posted

Hello it's Kenny, lol. Is it even okay for me to write on my own PULL page? I didn't realize I was still relevant on the internet cause I've been MIA and been lowkey on most social media for about a couple of years now. I just wanted to make a few points about comments made here so no misinformation about me is going around! 

My age is 19 and yes I'm Thai, full Thai. I don't live in Seoul, still in Virginia. I did visit Seoul the last two summers, yeah I photoshop my pictures and I'm honest about it, I do not do it to be deceiving lol. Yes I do smoke. Yes I did get a nose job, I wasn't keeping it a secret either, I have been thinking about maybe making a youtube video about my experience and advice. Some people were saying I'm rude for an internet drama I got with a girl name Christine but we are actually on decent terms now, we talk occasionally and she was the one that sent me the link to this forum site today but I wasn't able to say anything because I was at work all day. Also a lot of people said I was annoying and I'm not going to disagree LOL, I find my 14 year old self annoying too and cringe and embarrassed when old stuff resurfaces (like this). The facebook status joking about domestic violence was stupid for me to have post and I feel embarrassed that I thought that type of joke is humorous and the me today wouldn't make a joke like that. Like somebody said (I think I know who it is!! I remember taking pics for somebody at work haha) that my humor is very sassy, I do think that can be true. I never intend to be mean or rude or hurt anybodys feelings purposefully so if my actions were perceived that way then I apologize. 

I don't consider myself as an "online personality" and the KUC thing I took apart in was nearly five years ago when I was 14 and bored on the internet. Because I don't consider myself an online personality I find having a PULL page about myself to be kind of awkward lol, I'd appreciate it if you guys have any misunderstandings, misconceptions, or questions about me just feel free to ask me instead of posting it on this forum. Thanks. :)

Thanks for clearing things up! I took down my comment+screenshot since it was from a long time ago, and people definitely change over a long period of time; I shouldn't have posted it because it could have been misinterpreted. 

Hope your day goes well! 

Posted

Thanks for clearing things up! I took down my comment+screenshot since it was from a long time ago, and people definitely change over a long period of time; I shouldn't have posted it because it could have been misinterpreted. 

Hope your day goes well! 

Haha it's okay, when I saw the screenshot I thought "wtf, this guys a little shit" too. Thank you for being understanding though. Hope the same for you haha. 

Posted (edited)

yo why the fuck folks try to photoshop when they fucking know ppl can notice

Edited by EliteSpits

Posted

I don't think there's a problem with photoshopping; it's only a problem when they try to deny it. It's kind of like a personal preference thing. 

Posted

lol I photoshop cause I'm a perfectionist and want everything to look nice if I can make it that way. It's for my own self pleasure. What's wrong is when people deceive others and say it's natural. What I don't get is why people care so much about ppl photoshopping if they honest about it, doesn't effect anyone lmfao

Posted

The girl in the banner is Brenda aka PinkTokki on tumblr who was quite popular as well back in the day. She had a PULL thread in old 1.0. 

Posted

The girl in the banner is Brenda aka PinkTokki on tumblr who was quite popular as well back in the day. She had a PULL thread in old 1.0. 

oh I know Brenda, that's not actually her in the banner but Rinnie Riot, I don't think Brenda was ever involved with kuc. 

Posted (edited)

oh I know Brenda, that's not actually her in the banner but Rinnie Riot, I don't think Brenda was ever involved with kuc. 

Must've mixed them up then. They had similar eye makeup and hair color.  I guess before Rinnie changed drastically.

Edited by Princess