• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lily Maymac

7663 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I dont think Alyssa have things in common with Lily, she talked openly about her breastjob and she works hard for that "luxury life", at least shes not a fake ig model, she sells art and her art sells well.

I think you need to read her (Alyssa’s) thread from the beginning to the end. I won’t discourse about Alyssa in this thread, but I can guarantee you she is not the self made artist you think she is. I think there are definitely some similarities.

Edited by Halva
typo lol

Posted

Man she's alwaysss promoting something, not that she had much personality before but now it's completely gone, she's just a product. 

why do people even follow, i cant imagine anything more boring 

Posted

if she really had a boob job before, what could be the reason for her to have it removed? health complications? 

Posted

Do you guys think she has a sugar daddy?? 

like she is not appealing at all so don’t understand how she has a lot of brand deals or is it the weird huge following she has 

like I feel like she has a sugar daddy since she’s not with that photographer anymore 

Posted

if she really had a boob job before, what could be the reason for her to have it removed? health complications? 

We don't know the reason but she definitely had a boob job.1584534350224.thumb.jpg.78fe0dca2cfd763c

Posted

Do you guys think she has a sugar daddy?? 

like she is not appealing at all so don’t understand how she has a lot of brand deals or is it the weird huge following she has 

like I feel like she has a sugar daddy since she’s not with that photographer anymore 

Of course she has. Didn't she admit herself she's a golddigger? I mean even if it's just a joke, it's pretty obvious. I don't think her "job" being an Instagram "model" would be paying her enough to go to places almost every week. And she's that materialistic so having a sugar daddy is definitely important to the narcissistic lifestyle she's trying to maintain.

Posted (edited)

Didn't she admit herself she's a golddigger? I mean even if it's just a joke, it's pretty obvious. 

I'm convinced she used that one weird stalker dude to get a free trip to Hawaii back in 2017.

The guy posted this in 2018:

lily-hawaii.thumb.jpg.70a4a70c3a8c49a8bf

and these in August 2017, after posting a bunch of pics from Australia:

lily-plane.thumb.jpg.6e39a525801dfd675cclily-hawaii1.thumb.jpg.450cbfdd0a7d658cdlily-hawaii5.thumb.jpg.5c96486fc0d7a7e31

I mean, why else would she hang out with a creep like him? Idk if the guy is that wealthy but in the past he has posted some weird vague stuff about how he's getting paid this and this much money in a bit + a lot of traveling stories.

His earliest pic with her is from April 2017:

lily-april-17.thumb.png.6717c6f233451e02

I don't think they're in contact anymore, but his ig posts still mostly look like this:

crazystalker.thumb.png.dc15d67dba1eadb15

So... I don't think it would be that surprising if she really is a golddigger or has a sugar daddy.

Edited by roska
NVM, I was probably wrong.

Posted

I'm convinced she used that one weird stalker dude to get a free trip to Hawaii back in 2017.

The guy posted this in 2018:

lily-hawaii.thumb.jpg.70a4a70c3a8c49a8bf

and these in August 2017, after posting a bunch of pics from Australia:

lily-plane.thumb.jpg.6e39a525801dfd675cclily-hawaii1.thumb.jpg.450cbfdd0a7d658cdlily-hawaii5.thumb.jpg.5c96486fc0d7a7e31

I mean, why else would she hang out with a creep like him? Idk if the guy is that wealthy but in the past he has posted some weird vague stuff about how he's getting paid this and this much money in a bit + a lot of traveling stories.

His earliest pic with her is from April 2017:

Hidden Content

I don't think they're in contact anymore, but his ig posts still mostly look like this:

Hidden Content

So... I don't think it would be that surprising if she really is a golddigger or has a sugar daddy. 

Wow, I always thought that guy was just an obsessed fan who's only met her a few times but has no real friendship/relationship to her. And how she blocked him because he was a creep but it must've been that AND using him for her own benefit.

Posted (edited)

Wow, I always thought that guy was just an obsessed fan who's only met her a few times but has no real friendship/relationship to her. And how she blocked him because he was a creep but it must've been that AND using him for her own benefit.

omg. now we know that once he proved he got money she jumped on his dick. classy classy. maybe even blocked his ass right after she got the trip

Edited by ilovebruises
pronouns

Posted

I'm new to this trend and wow she's so racist. Being racist is the most important topic here and I can't believe that it's 2020 and people  still follow her just because she's pretty. Lily macmac, you look filipino, and yes you are pretty. Being filipino doesn't make you make you ugly. This girl needs to own up to it and like leave social media and become a good person because wow.

Posted

That's actually scary 😳 I mean he's nuts alright but could it be she really used him? And then blamed him for harassing her(?) If I remember correctly.

Posted

Lmao that guy needs a life. I hate Lily but good for her scamming that annoying creepy ass loser. Anyone acting that desperate is just begging to be used tbh.

Also wtf is this guys job ? 

He seems to easily meet celebrities. Here are just a few, there's other posts where he's with filipina actresses too.

Screenshot_20200320-222202_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200320-222044_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200320-221810_Instagram.jpg

Posted (edited)

^ maybe this guy is some stalker/ sasaeng fan but like for many famous people. honestly if he looked better i think lily would date him or if he's white. she like white men.

*white rich men

Edited by ilovebruises

Posted

Lmao that guy needs a life. I hate Lily but good for her scamming that annoying creepy ass loser. Anyone acting that desperate is just begging to be used tbh.

He seems to easily meet celebrities. Here are just a few, there's other posts where he's with filipina actresses too.

His pics with celebs have been discussed briefly on here and they're most likely photoshopped.

Posted

he not even ugly lol. Just a normal looking filipino guy, maybe he's a lil short but eh.. doesn't look like anyone that lily would be too good for..they're on the same level imo.