• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lily Maymac

7545 posts in this topic

Posted

I used to follow her but now I hate her.

Her constant bragging, humble bragging, and fishing for compliments is so annoying I can see why she has no friends.

When she post that she went through a breakup I was surprised she was even able to get a boyfriend.

All those creepy old men following her are probably the closest thing she has to a friend.

i-am-very-popular-im-sure-you-are-257380.png

Posted

On her videos she seems to be so nice. I've been seeing posts of her about pinoy stuff like Lola when her gram got sick and she visited pampanga there was also post about sisig as her fave pinoy food. I think she has grown up. I have friend who migrated in AU and told me that there's discrimanation that could be a contributing factor as to why she hid his ethnicity. 

Posted (edited)

I found all the photos she posted cringey bc she looked like she's trying to look half white and curvy. I feel bad bc when you search her up, one of the searches is this thread and the fact she got exposed seemed to really affect her career and will continue to. I wonder how it makes her feel and the attention she gets irl now. That's what it looks like from my pov anyway bc I don't think she's relevant anymore.

Edited by anonymouskid

Posted

I think starting to talk about Pinoy culture is just damage control from all the backlash she got from her tweets/Tumblr posts. In my opinion, we still never got a proper apology from her and it bugs me that she knows her photos looking racially ambiguous are what got her this popular, but acts ignorant when it comes to perpetuating colorism.

Filipinos still got a long way to go when it comes to colorism. She's not the only one. It's easy to blame her when we forget that in the Philippines, they put mestizos and euro-centric beauty on a pedestal.   

Posted

yea they definitely don't make breasts triple the size lol they really only make them as big as they normally swell while you are on your period without the tenderness ofc

mines did. I took diane pills i was 32A went to 34D tbh. Pills do that. Even depo shots. Im gonna b on my 2nd depo shots next month and in my 1st one it did swell like diane but not as big as 34D

Posted

mines did. I took diane pills i was 32A went to 34D tbh. Pills do that. Even depo shots. Im gonna b on my 2nd depo shots next month and in my 1st one it did swell like diane but not as big as 34D

pics or it didnt happen.

im on diane 30 RN. and my boobs are THE SAME

Posted

ugh i tried birth control pills on a couple of occassions in order to delay my period for trips but i just ended up really bloated and painful/tender everywhere but the boobs #fml

Posted (edited)

I found all the photos she posted cringey bc she looked like she's trying to look half white and curvy. I feel bad bc when you search her up, one of the searches is this thread and the fact she got exposed seemed to really affect her career and will continue to. I wonder how it makes her feel and the attention she gets irl now. That's what it looks like from my pov anyway bc I don't think she's relevant anymore.

At this point , the constant controversy and backlash she continues to receive is no one else’s fault but hers. She has tried over and over again to sweep her blatant racism under the rug and it only made things worse. She’s never done an honest, truthful apology and now even if she does it will look very dishonest since it will basically look like the only  reason she apologizes is because it’s her last resort after constantly failing to deflect her behavior for years. She should’ve apologized the first few times she was called out, but she has stretched this out for so long that I doubt now that she will ever be able to get rid of her racist image. The thing with the internet and the court of public opinion is that once you are called out for something that you did or said, you must apologize truthfully and honestly as soon as possible. Doing half assed apologies and never addressing the true issues for years does nothing for her. I mean, with cancel culture and everything, even those that do apologize still get “canceled”. 

Edited by DreamyCat

Posted (edited)

At this point , the constant controversy and backlash she continues to receive is no one else’s fault but hers. She has tried over and over again to sweep her blatant racism under the rug and it only made things worse. She’s never done an honest, truthful apology and now even if she does it will look very dishonest since it will basically look like the only  reason she apologizes is because it’s her last resort after constantly failing to deflect her behavior for years. She should’ve apologized the first few times she was called out, but she has stretched this out for so long that I doubt now that she will ever be able to get rid of her racist image. The thing with the internet and the court of public opinion is that once you are called out for something that you did or said, you must apologize truthfully and honestly as soon as possible. Doing half assed apologies and never addressing the true issues for years does nothing for her. I mean, with cancel culture and everything, even those that do apologize still get “canceled”. 

I said I felt bad b/c it must be tough for her now since everyone can see the truth at this point just by searching her up *evil laugh*¬¬. I agree she's racist but imo I don't think a poc can be racist to White ppl b/c it's easy to subconsciously think they're superior. Especially since their history is mainly oppressing other races. Ppl have said ppl in Australia are racist which is probably what made Lily hate herself growing up. But her racist remarks make her sound like that's more how she is than how she experienced racism that she doesn't have an excuse. Makes you think she still has that same mindset. She could truly apologize and prove others you can be a proud, beautiful Filipina instead of hiding all that. But what do we expect from her? She's ignorant and has much to lose.

Edited by anonymouskid

Posted

Can we drop the boobs discussion? it's getting annoying. We never going to know if she got boob implants and she had to take them out or if the reason why she used to have boobs and now not it's bc of birth control like she claims but saying "she's telling the true it happened the same to me" or "it's not true i took birth control and my boobs didn't grow up" is not going to prove anything 

Posted

Imo, lily won’t change. She’ll still have the same mindset as before but obvs she’ll  be careful now.

i am Filipina. And unfortunately a lot of filipinos that come to australia become very very up themselves. (Even in the Philippines, someone who’s from a small town ends up going to the capital like manila, they act as if they’ve always lived there and act rich) It’s sad but that’s just the Filipino mindset.. 

Posted

she became famous by being so controversial but it's not like people can easily forget the shits you've done just to have that fame you have now so no matter what she do to make-up for her backlash some people won't really buy it.

Posted

no youre fine thats not even half offensuve but yeah thats because i have to wear a pushup bra but i used this photo for a reference and for difference and the fact i have to use the photo where i wore the same shirt for a comparison bt yeah its 32d in the 2nd pic alright. I mean i am pretty petite and slim

Yeah but in Lily's not wearing bra and she had balloon jugs. When your boobs grow big they will shag naturally like yours (no offense, it's natural). Thus this is why you need push ups to get the balloon look.

Posted

Bleh I don't get the hype over her looks. She resembles Pepe the Frog tbh.5dcb8d25dd56d_410168_215956_3142.thumb.j67c179002a5e0bfa3cf0c8514a20bb1b.thumb.j

U can get away with almost anything as long as u got a big following, money or "good looking".

She still has sponsors, still goes on more vacation/trips than most of us ever will, still has fans that kiss her ass etc.

and most people do not even care bout her personality.. I see most people who repost her pics are foreigners many of which didn't read the English articles about her racism. 

Posted

Tbh I’m sad she gave up on the fringe/bangs 

I thought they looked good on her