• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lily Maymac

7534 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh shit , she’s no longer with that guy— 

anyways, maybe that’s why she was a bitch to josh, because of the pills lol. 

Posted

are you telling me there are pills that can make your boobs grow?? dang science has gone so far

Posted

are you telling me there are pills that can make your boobs grow?? dang science has gone so far

she is talking about contraception pills, they can make ur boobs a lil bit bigger, hormonem and stuff. 

Posted (edited)

No way in hell is that possible. I work in medicine field and asked my doctor friends and one who does cosmetic surgeries (especially boobs) and he told me that those tits are fake and no pill can make boobs grow so much and if they do they won't be as "tight" and lifted as hers. Boobs are made of fat not two balls under your skin. 

1565104671538.thumb.jpg.fbc1d77335836f11

Edited by OhGee

Posted

I took oral contraceptives and mine did grow but not drastically I just went from 32A to 34B so it wouldn't be a very noticeable change, esp since the before pic she is basically flat

Posted

No way in hell is that possible. I work in medicine field and asked my doctor friends and one who does cosmetic surgeries (especially boobs) and he told me that those tits are fake and no pill can make boobs grow so much and if they do they won't be as "tight" and lifted as hers. Boobs are made of fat not two balls under your skin. 

1565104671538.thumb.jpg.fbc1d77335836f11

They only look round because she's squeezing her right tittie so much. When I took contraceptive pills my boobs grew as well and they looked very similar to hers. Her boobs were tight and perky because they were still rather small even after contraceptives, they were just must bigger than what she had before.

Posted (edited)

They only look round because she's squeezing her right tittie so much. When I took contraceptive pills my boobs grew as well and they looked very similar to hers. Her boobs were tight and perky because they were still rather small even after contraceptives, they were just must bigger than what she had before.

I think it's just weird because I'm size xxs/xs myself and I have B cups which look enormous on my body but no matter how much I squeeze they will never look like hers and mine don't even shag.

And she's not always squeezing.

But whatever be it plastic, ps or just angles it still amazes me how much she can fake...

1565124050309.thumb.jpg.2ecef9238bcb59c8

Edited by OhGee

Posted

I took oral contraceptives and mine did grow but not drastically I just went from 32A to 34B so it wouldn't be a very noticeable change, esp since the before pic she is basically flat

yea they definitely don't make breasts triple the size lol they really only make them as big as they normally swell while you are on your period without the tenderness ofc

Posted

i don't wanna white knight her but some girls i know have increased their bra sizes up to 3 sizes since taking the pill. some who discontinue taking them then revert back to their original size or just become a bit smaller. i'm not saying she's definitely telling the truth, but having your breast size grow drastically due to the pill can be true?? hell, some people even just take the pill to make their boobs bigger lmao i feel like it really depends on your body / hormones (ofc) and the type of contraceptive pill you take. whether you believe her statement or not is up to you, i just feel that using contraceptive pills can be a legitimate reason on why some people's boobs drastically change

tmi but personally, my boobs have grown one size up, not as drastic as lily but i've definitely have had smaller boobs before the pill

Posted (edited)

Oh c'mon , ladies, enough with the "it's round because she squeezed them" bs, how about the red swimsuit pic ? She ain't squeezing shit and look at the huge sideboob she has. 

None of my friends taking the birth control pills had that effect, some of them put on a few pounds, others complain about swallen breasts but I've never heard of anybody going from A to D cup like Lily claims.

Maybe it's not surgery, just Photoshop, but I really doubt there's any medicine that impacts ONLY the boobs, sounds too good to be true lol

Edited by Boulonboulon

Posted

i guess it could happen, but i thought with brth control your boobs basically get bigger because of weight gain? i dont think the boobs would be the only area getting bigger

Posted

I've taken yasmin before, albeit a really low dose, and that did absolutely nothing to my breast size. Birth control isn't even known for affecting breast size but rather tenderness. Plus there's a whole bunch of other factors that can change the way birth control effects a single person

Posted

I've taken yasmin before, albeit a really low dose, and that did absolutely nothing to my breast size. Birth control isn't even known for affecting breast size but rather tenderness. Plus there's a whole bunch of other factors that can change the way birth control effects a single person

birth control affects people differently, I’ve taken 2 different types of bc and both made me gain weight without affecting my boob size, whereas I have friends who’ve taken the same bc and have lost weight or gained boob size. The rod gave me so much texture on my face but on my friend her skin was as fresh as a baby. One friend in particular went from an a cup to a c cup just from the pill. It really depends on how you body takes it 

Posted

Agree. Yasmin affecting only her breast size to 3x normal is as truthful as braces giving her bratz lips 

Posted

she lives in sydney so its weird that she would be on yasmin in Australia. we have great healthcare and its 6-8 dollars for 3 months of birth control pills. yasmin is one of the 2 birth control pills that are not covered by the government, they are 75dollars+ for a 3month pack. barely any doctors would recommend it because of the side effects and price. it is possible to have an increase in bust size but some photos are pretty inconsistent, it could be breast filler injections, they can last up to a year or more depending on the type, the most likely explanation would be photoshop. she doesnt appear to be squishing her breasts in this photo and it couldnt be a push up bikini, ive got boobs bigger than hers and I cant even get this result with the victoria secret extreme push up bra which is so heavily padded on the sides and bottom.

sa.PNG