• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lily Maymac

7506 posts in this topic

Posted

i personally still think she got fillers or minor surgery on her nose (mainly to slim her nostrils). 

---

off topic: (put under spoiler because huge pic) 

Hidden Content

---

SIDENOTE: while trying to find that old tumblr post i found this gem.

Hidden Content

Ugh. :alpacabored: It's really hard looking at her "Filipino pride" type posts without wondering if she's really serious, knowing this is what she used to spout.

Posted

IMG_20190723_223458.thumb.jpg.d2377f12f2

Does she still wanna look white? She says that she's proud being a Filo and having a Brown complexion but still puts a foundation 10x whiter than her skin tone. I'm pretty sure she should be able to buy the correct foundation colour but just chooses not too.

Posted

IMG_20190723_223458.thumb.jpg.d2377f12f2

Does she still wanna look white? She says that she's proud being a Filo and having a Brown complexion but still puts a foundation 10x whiter than her skin tone. I'm pretty sure she should be able to buy the correct foundation colour but just chooses not too.

The lighting doesnt help either she has a complexion of a ghost

Posted

I just wanna know how she isn't bald with all that coloring. Most celebrities wear wigs bc of that

Posted

I just wanna know how she isn't bald with all that coloring. Most celebrities wear wigs bc of that

i just was going to say something like that ,her hair is fried blonde hair doesn't suit her at all i don't understand why she insist on being blonde like her natural hair color is pretty and it suits her 

Posted

I feel bad that many people with dark hair and dark eyes aren't proud of their features. Dark hair looks good with everything. And even tho I thought she was mixed like everyone thought, I thought her eyes were beautiful, she looked like an innocent puppy. 

I also thought she was becoming more comfortable in the skin she's in but it looks like she's actually not. Because in some newer posts, her face tone matches her body. And I thought she wasn't contouring her nose as harshly or if at all but it still looks like it. 

Posted

I feel bad that many people with dark hair and dark eyes aren't proud of their features.

I wouldn't necessarily say many people with dark hair and eyes aren't proud of their features. I think the majority of people, dark or light hair and eyes, are pretty comfortable with their features. Hair dyes or coloured contacts are so popular because it allows people to change up their looks without actual permanent repercussions. People chose to dye their hair or wear coloured contacts for many different reasons (e.g., for fun, cosplay). It happens to everyone across the globe. Just because some insta-famous person isn't proud of their features does not translate to everyone else.   

Posted

I wouldn't necessarily say many people with dark hair and eyes aren't proud of their features. I think the majority of people, dark or light hair and eyes, are pretty comfortable with their features. Hair dyes or coloured contacts are so popular because it allows people to change up their looks without actual permanent repercussions. People chose to dye their hair or wear coloured contacts for many different reasons (e.g., for fun, cosplay). It happens to everyone across the globe. Just because some insta-famous person isn't proud of their features does not translate to everyone else.   

i get what you mean and i agree and i think its pretty obvious i meant people tend to think lighter features are better. esp in lily's case where she tries hard to look caucasian which is what we were talking about

Posted

you'd think her contouring skills would get better over the span of several years....also her lip is blurry af

KbgNEzq.png

Posted

Her lipstick...

647a43d.jpg

Posted

Wouldn’t have had a clue she was Filipino if not for this thread... Jeez the levels of whitewashing is unreal

Posted (edited)

She's doing a Q&A on Instagram at the moment and she said that her boob size before was the result of taking a birth control pill

I believe her because the same thing happened to me x)

EDIT: I gained weight everywhere but my boobs took a hit. And by hit, I mean got too big for my size

Edited by CyanideUnicorn

Posted

I guessed it right!!!!!!!

7F32DDE6-A2B1-4FD6-BD67-075E77897B23.png

Posted

Screenshot_20190806-224520_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190806-224530_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190806-224538_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190806-224549_Instagram.jpg

Posted

Oh shit , she’s no longer with that guy— 

anyways, maybe that’s why she was a bitch to josh, because of the pills lol.