• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lily Maymac

7584 posts in this topic

Posted

i dont get it, i thought prejudice was racism but without power or smth. explain 

Prejudiced is a preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience. 

A racist is a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

In Lily's case, she shows bias toward White and prejudices against Asians (e.g., old tweets about wanting to date White guys and not Asian guys). Her feelings and actions are very much race-driven, believing White is more superior than Asian. Therefore it should be classified under racism and not just simply prejudice. 

Posted

Prejudiced is a preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience. 

A racist is a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

In Lily's case, she shows bias toward White and prejudices against Asians (e.g., old tweets about wanting to date White guys and not Asian guys). Her feelings and actions are very much race-driven, believing White is more superior than Asian. Therefore it should be classified under racism and not just simply prejudice. 

Thank you! A person of color can still be racist to other people of color! It really annoys me whenever people try to sugar coat a person's racist actions by calling it prejudice. It feels like they're trying to make it sound less bad than it really is.

Posted

i dont get it, i thought prejudice was racism but without power or smth. explain 

You dont need power to be racist. I'm hispanic and let me tell you,  hispanics are very racists towards other hispanics. 

Posted

i see, i kinda agree bc im asian and another asian has slandered me for having an accent and mocking it, i couldnt tell if it was prejudice or racism and i felt prejudice didnt feel like enough. i think anyone can be racist to each other but people of color cant be racist to white ppl 

Posted

i see, i kinda agree bc im asian and another asian has slandered me for having an accent and mocking it, i couldnt tell if it was prejudice or racism and i felt prejudice didnt feel like enough. i think anyone can be racist to each other but people of color cant be racist to white ppl 

Again, I’m a person of color and I’m telling you, we can be very racist with white people. Lily is racist with her own race, which makes it worse and she is a white worshipper. I’m not sure if she has done or said anything in regards to black people but if she is racist with filipinos I wouldn’t be surprised if she was also racist with black people, who are at the bottom of the ladder in terms of mainstream beauty standards. 

Posted

Again, I’m a person of color and I’m telling you, we can be very racist with white people. Lily is racist with her own race, which makes it worse and she is a white worshipper. I’m not sure if she has done or said anything in regards to black people but if she is racist with filipinos I wouldn’t be surprised if she was also racist with black people, who are at the bottom of the ladder in terms of mainstream beauty standards. 

Um...you should have that black people are considered "bottom of the ladder" because otherwise, you make it sound as though you agree.

Posted

Um...you should have that black people are considered "bottom of the ladder" because otherwise, you make it sound as though you agree.

i don’t agree, I just said it like that because that’s how it is in our society. I clearly said “they are at the bottom of the ladder in terms of MAINSTREAM, beauty standards”. I didn’t create mainstream beauty standards Jesus Christ...

Posted (edited)

Im an Asian( Chinese) born and raised in Sydney, the same place as lily. Went to an all white primary school, got bullied in high school for being Asian, even the teachers would be racist as hell. I was really self hating during that time because as soon as people looked at my face they automatically assumed I liked anime, kpop and spoke chinese/couldnt speak english. So i rejected all that and refused to even enjoy those typical "asian things" because i was afraid if I enjoyed it I would be grouped in with all the other asian girls and no one would try to find out who I really was, even around white friends that liked those things I would make fun of them for it.

So I understand hating my own race and wishing I was white (edit: forget to include that I am not like this anymore and am proud to be Chinese now), Lily really has no excuse now because she is an adult and she hasn't grown up and realized how white washed and self-hating she is, her latest Instagram posts have her looking more white passing than ever, people could probably not even mistaken her as half white half asian now that she is trying harder than before to look white. she definitely acts like she has a superiority complex over other Asians because she isnt "super Asian" looking.  

(some random glitch is happening where a picture from the belle delphine thread is being attached with this and i cant get rid of it, plz ignore) 

Edited by UniNeko

Posted

@UniNeko i see and it makes sense why shes like that afterall no one should be the way they are for no reason. i dont have sympathy for her either bc its about time she actually starts accepting herself. but imo she tried to look more white back then not now 'cause she got exposed

Posted (edited)

i think anyone can be racist to each other but people of color cant be racist to white ppl 

Is this a typo error? I totally agree with the first part of your statement that anyone can be a racist toward anyone else. This, therefore, includes people of colour being racist toward White. As long as you are feeling some sort of discrimination or prejudice against another person due to their race, it is racism. More often than not, racism is internalized. This is why many people say they are not racist, yet exhibit some type of racist mannerism. We see/heard of the generalized image of a race and developed a preconceived opinion of these people without actually getting to know them. This is racism. We get to know a person and then felt that our race is more superior than the person. This is also racism. Even when a person thinks that their own race is inferior to another race, it is still racism. However, if a person thinks people with tattoo are bad people, this is not racism. This is prejudice toward people with tattoo. Racism is multi-facet but it is always pertaining to the race.

Edited by mitsukuni

Posted

@mitsukuni 😂 i thought this thread said white ppl cant experience racism by poc, cuz its about someone whos oppressed by white beauty standards and thinks whites are superior. in fact i thought this site generally thought that but i was told by someone ppl here cant handle being told white ppl cant rly experience racism. 

no one rly thinks whites are inferior btw, just accept that. and what i mean by that is they dont have to hate on their own race and kiss white ppl's ass to feel like they're inferior to them 

Posted

This thread is getting derailed by a discussion on race. Keep it on Lily. 

Posted

To keep it relevant to Lily, Lily is indeed a racist. It doesn't matter that she is not white. Racism is not about preconceived racial inferiority. Anyone can be inferior or superior depending on where you are. Some Asians think they are superior to other Asians. Some light skin blacks think they are superior to dark skin blacks and vice versa.  "Fuck white people" is just as racist as "fuck black people".  Lily hates her own race and thinks Filipinos are inferior, that is why she has tried to pretend she is mixed to portray herself as "superior". She has said that she wouldn't date men of her own race. She. Is. Racist.

Period. Being a minority doesn't save you from being a racist piece of shit so I'm sorry if I am hurting your snowflake bubble of political correctness in which us minorities are always the victims who can do no harm. We're not that weak or unable to do the same things that others do, and that includes racism. Lily is just a sad human being that has taken her racism to the next level, which is to the level of hating her very own blood, race, skin, features, and culture.  

Posted

^agree. ffs she says (i'm paraphrasing) asian guys that do the peace signs are faggots and then proceed to have asian guys be her fans when she was featured in the 88rising video. She ABSOLUTELY HATES being ethnically filipino. she's THANKFUL she doesn't look filipino. 

Posted

GUYS it is SO obvious she got a boob job.

Look at her pics from 2016.

She is obviously NOT wearing a push up bra/ nude bra.

Screen_Shot_2019-05-24_at_5.35.43_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2019-05-24_at_5.37.07_PM.thu

Screen_Shot_2019-05-24_at_5.37.54_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2019-05-24_at_5.38.31_PM.thu

Now look at her most recent pics.

Screen_Shot_2019-05-24_at_5.39.52_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2019-05-24_at_5.40.44_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2019-05-24_at_5.45.23_PM.thu

And I just wanna add. I have the same frame as her (US 2), and I also have no titties like her. 

No amount of push ups/ nude bra will be able to give a flat chested girl an illusion of a bigger breast.

I know. Because I am the same and I tried. We don't even have ANYTHING to squeeze together so stop saying its push ups or nude bras.

If y'all are still skeptical i'll take a photo of MY OWN non existent breasts and show you how disgusting it looks trying to force a cleavage out.

Yes you get a cleavage, but your boobs are practically FLAT from pushing them together to fake a cleavage.