• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Lily Maymac

7414 posts in this topic

Posted

But knowing how obsessed he is with her, I wonder what’s gonna happen when he sees her again knowing she blocked him 

Posted

His acc has already been uncensored a page ago so im not tryna attack him but this is cringey and creepy, he won't seem to stop even when she blocked him 

Posted

His acc has already been uncensored a page ago so im not tryna attack him but this is cringey and creepy, he won't seem to stop even when she blocked him 

Honestly its good that she blocked him. He's outright creepy and it seems he has actually stalked her in real life and online as well of course. Not saying Lily is  exactly on celebrity level lol, but it does remind me of creepy stalkers and obsessive dudes that ended up being complete psychopaths like with Christina Grimmie and Bjork.  You don't even have to go to celebrities to see such things, plenty of people who become obsessed with someone can start out friendly until they become violent. That guy is clearly not on a clear mind or he would know how creepy he looks sharing all that online. 

Posted

Honestly its good that she blocked him. He's outright creepy and it seems he has actually stalked her in real life and online as well of course. Not saying Lily is  exactly on celebrity level lol, but it does remind me of creepy stalkers and obsessive dudes that ended up being complete psychopaths like with Christina Grimmie and Bjork.  You don't even have to go to celebrities to see such things, plenty of people who become obsessed with someone can start out friendly until they become violent. That guy is clearly not on a clear mind or he would know how creepy he looks sharing all that online. 

this makes me feel concerned about Lily and other online personalities, who are actually easy prey to stalkers, and don’t necessarily have the resources like actual A-list celebrities to protect themselves (body guards, doppelgangers etc.)

Posted

fbSqC2r.png

oof...

Posted

fbSqC2r.png

oof...

ok. he's more than creepy and also kind of stalker-y. can he please grow up and stop this??

Posted

fbSqC2r.png

oof...

that is downright scary though... it sounds like a threat

Posted

Part of me want to warn her that this man is escalating... so she and her family can at least do something for her safety... 

Posted

We should all report him for harassment and i feel like we should tell him to stop (but idk) bc not many ppl seem to tell him that or we should warn others on there 

Posted

Wtf it’s weird he knows her bfs name

Posted

Wtf it’s weird he knows her bfs name

I mean... We do too. 😂😂😂

But he seems like he could stab him or her on a dark alley 😱

Posted

We should all report him for harassment and i feel like we should tell him to stop (but idk) bc not many ppl seem to tell him that or we should warn others on there 

granted most of his followers are bought, but there must be at least one or two that he knows irl. they should tell him i want to but i feel like that would breach PULLs rules

Posted

granted most of his followers are bought, but there must be at least one or two that he knows irl. they should tell him i want to but i feel like that would breach PULLs rules

Yeah so whats the most we can do? Should we warn others? 

Posted

can’t get over this 

6C2AE522-14BF-4DF2-A6DA-F53052D97D0E.jpeg

Posted

can’t get over this 

6C2AE522-14BF-4DF2-A6DA-F53052D97D0E.jpeg

she looks like a bad consolation prize 😂😂 

sorry cant help it

oh lord.