• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Lily Maymac

7273 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

don't forget 88rising cut ties with her. if it wasn't for that she'd still be doing cringy, tryhard 'music videos' with them & creating dating scandals with the male artists. she no longer has that exposure (which i feel was the main factor in her remaining relevant at the time), thank god. she's also been struggling to hit 4M for almost 2 years. it's not surprising she still has some sponsors but looking at the bigger picture, her ""career"" was definitely affected. 

Edited by mercy

Posted

don't forget 88rising cut ties with her. if it wasn't for that she'd still be doing cringy, tryhard 'music videos' with them & creating dating scandals with the male artists. she no longer has that exposure (which i feel was a main factor in her remaining relevant at the time), thank god. she's also been struggling to hit 4M for almost 2 years. it's not surprising she still has some sponsors but looking at the bigger picture, her ""career"" was definitely affected. 

did they cut ties with her because of her posts? 

Posted

did they cut ties with her because of her posts? 

yeah. it would of been bad press & hypocritical for them to keep someone like her, that was just exposed for being a self-hating white-worshipper, under their brand that promotes asian representation & talent. 

we're saved from shit like this in their music videos featuring her:

i90xRyr.png

& it was obvious she was their favorite because she was in so many, oh well :P

Posted

she literally looks like someone who is trying to mock MUAs... she honestly reminds me a little bit of a clown, actually. her lipgloss does not look good on her in this picture, it looks trashy and just... off. her nose highlighter and contour look like mud and sweat. her lashes look muddy and spidery. her eyebrows look like a complete mess with their overfilling and inconsistency. her foundation is yet again far too light for her and the blush looks unnatural when both things are compared to her arm and neck. and finally, oh my god her eyeshadow. something about it looks so amateur-ish and I can't tell what it is but it looks just completely off.

I've never been a big fan of her makeup but unlike most people, I always thought it looked okay/decent enough. however, this picture is, imho, atrocious and I don't see how any makeup brand would allow their name to be soiled like this when there's plenty of incredibly talented actual MUAs on insta, waiting to be featured.

Posted

eyebrows and muddy contour. its a colourpop ad post. I LOVE colourpop... shit.

holy_eyebrows.thumb.png.d80b0cd73d06d243

Legit thought of a Furby when I saw this

il_340x270.1422372615_et8l.jpg?version=1

Posted

Legit thought of a Furby when I saw this

il_340x270.1422372615_et8l.jpg?version=1

lily's just as scary but less cute than a furby. cheers~

Posted

okay that's make-up is unflattering. is she trying to be a clown or what?

Posted

The lip gloss looks okay? It's different than her usual. What's awful is everything else..ughhh tbh all her attempts at makeup just suck

She probably influenced a ton of girls to start wearing makeup when she first got popular. It's sad that now 4 or 5 years later it's even worse than what it was. She's so basic now that it's actually embarrassing

Posted

what is that look even. i had a really bad experience shopping internationally with Colourpop (and it was my first time ordering from them too), so now i'm feeling even more justified for boycotting them after their terrible customer service.

Posted

sure lily, you 'love asian' and you really had to emphasize the word love. girl please, last time i check you hate asians so nobody's buying that shit lmao.

BFC6DED3-9D77-472D-B8C7-F60EAA4E55DB.thu

882A4559-5E2C-486C-8EEF-4620F44FBADB.thu

Posted

I feel like part of the reason her feed is so terrible now is because her outfits are so ugly/boring? No offense to people who actually like this style but it's not doing Lily favors

Posted

sure lily, you 'love asian' and you really had to emphasize the word love. girl please, last time i check you hate asians so nobody's buying that shit lmao.

882A4559-5E2C-486C-8EEF-4620F44FBADB.thu

LOLOLOL i'm glad that comment wasn't taken down. And I feel like that comment about jelly joys and yan yans is just an attempt to try to make her seem like she's so in touch or loves her asian/filipino heritage. 

Posted

THAT EYESHADOW.... HORRIBLE :phftt: